Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:03 pm
it's very...dark...i like it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:18 pm
Well, I like how you finally added something to the black...but it still seems like it needs something to set it off...a little more "umf". It still seems a tad bland.  

umi505

Mugen Nagrom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:34 am
The halo almost seems out of place...besides that it is not bad if you were going for an overly fairy look.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:26 am
i like it though the shoes kinda stand out  

PendragonX9

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:11 pm
umm...needs a weapon (because I can't think of anything better to say)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:54 am
^ I just noticed the Cig, it's great that there are multiple layers that hide away.

^^ DOES have a weapon, he has the Assassin Guise Katar-thing.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

x- OhhKat

5,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:11 pm
yes. i do have a weapon too and well the dark is very techinical. so watch out there. keep your weapon by your side smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:58 pm
I don't like it, mainly because I don't see any form of thematic or colour material keeping it together. Perhaps if there was some more colour coordination, or if it looked like more-harmonious randomness (I hope that makes sense) I think it would look okay.

Heh... Colour advice from the colour-deficient one... ^_^;  

Sentama Lin

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:47 pm
I guess Kusa, but I don't think the Katar really counts...but that's just me

Anyway, that flute still irks the hell outta me Linny...when are you going to catch them all?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:08 pm
Assuming I win 9 times in a row... that will be the first item. Then I want to win it again because it's currently worth about 1 mill last time I checked. I'll make an avatar that matches it in a few seconds.

Ark, can't really say much save your hair, but I know you do not touch the hair at all.  

Sentama Lin

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:51 pm
That's interesting to know Linny...I might invest in one of those flutes...but then again, the fact that I have to wait a day, and then actually win...well, I just don't have the luck with that.

I'd lose the cig...makes your avi seem a smidge hypocritical, considering it's all foresty and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:48 pm
idk about the new MC (the holy something) but otherwise i like it  

PendragonX9

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:53 pm
PendragonX9000
We all know my opinion, but the new MC actually works out with how my RPC Arcanas is set up in armor anyway, the sword arm is fairly lightly armored, and the off-hand is armored because Arc also likes to two-hand, and doesn't like using shields. I also like the layer effect I got with the wing on my gauntlet and the holy style wing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:03 pm
Arcanas
PendragonX9000
We all know my opinion, but the new MC actually works out with how my RPC Arcanas is set up in armor anyway, the sword arm is fairly lightly armored, and the off-hand is armored because Arc also likes to two-hand, and doesn't like using shields. I also like the layer effect I got with the wing on my gauntlet and the holy style wing.

ok well that makes sense but what do you think of mine?  

PendragonX9

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:36 pm
The gold accents are in the right places, and your avi doesn't look like a black blob  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games