Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:40 am
seriouscat_25
Hiya, Spiral...! My rabbit- loving dear...! Heheh, you do like rabbits...! Good Luck on your quest, bumping you up...!

Yep I do have an unhealthy lurving for rabbits especially dark ones. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:38 am
SpiralRabbit

Good to see you back Lilith. smile

I've been having major hassles with my comp for instance yesterday gaia would let me go in the forum but if I went anywhere near the guilds it came to a shuddering holt!
User ImageDance Jelly! Dance!

Good to see you back as well, i haven't seen you since i came back ^^ gaia does that to me sometimes too when i log on to go to my guilds it takes a hell of a time to load and when it does load it doesn't display anything!
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chimaria

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:36 pm
are you cold? it's still summertime.... just kidding...

Love the coat! bumpity bump.... heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:47 am
I'm glad you like my new battle cloak, I was looking for items to buy and sell on the market at the same time as posting in The Sisterhood Clan thread, which gave me inspiration for the cloak. Now I'm ready to battle. ninja Can't wait for zOMG to launch and I expect you'll be good at that sort of game since your a fan of Final Fantasy. I bought 2 cloaks one to sell now and the one I'm wearing to sell at a later date, that's if I can manage to get off, it's feeling pretty snug at the moment. I might end up having a battle with myself on the decision to sell this one, I'm getting pretty attached already. sweatdrop  

SpiralRabbit

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:44 pm
BUMP!!!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:44 pm
My Lovely Eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~BUMP~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you for clicking ^.^

Jeziebel

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:53 pm
Bump ~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:17 am
Bringing up your post ^^
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chimaria

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:59 pm
SpiralRabbit
I'm glad you like my new battle cloak, I was looking for items to buy and sell on the market at the same time as posting in The Sisterhood Clan thread, which gave me inspiration for the cloak. Now I'm ready to battle. ninja Can't wait for zOMG to launch and I expect you'll be good at that sort of game since your a fan of Final Fantasy. I bought 2 cloaks one to sell now and the one I'm wearing to sell at a later date, that's if I can manage to get off, it's feeling pretty snug at the moment. I might end up having a battle with myself on the decision to sell this one, I'm getting pretty attached already. sweatdrop

zOMG sounds fun. I bet my computer won't let me (it hates me to have too much fun) Maybe I have some items for you to sell. I'm currently quietly questing for a grunny. but I know i have a little something for you to sell. when my trade shows up on my computer (it's sporatic) you will magically receive a trade request biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:10 pm
SpiralRabbit

(Possible repeat, computer is killjoy)
surprised zOMG i hope to play this, if my computer allows me to play. I will try to send you a trade since gifting is not available. When my computer allows me to you will receive a trade request magically to help your cause. (currently i am quietly questing for a grunny, because my mythril armour is priority)

wahmbulance
EDIT: AHA my computer is making me look like (more of) a FOOL!

Chimaria

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:56 am
Bump ^^
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:42 pm
Hey Babe, whats up?

Help me hatch my babies!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:38 am
i havent seen you in a while i hope everything is fine ^^
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:05 am
User Image User Image

whaddya think? I was going to add shorts but the castaway shorts mess up my boots, give me a green goo and well.. they're just not as smexy. lol
am also conflicted about the gun. thinking perhaps the wooden bat would look better, don't really like the machete with it although it scores points for being bloody xd
finally changed the studded collar to dog tags because i like the skin of the neck showing more.. after a lot of consideration added the night troll ears, I think they're cute and a bit of a roo look. also thought about changing the belt. blade's belt is kinda nice for this avi although it is a little high and am trying to conceal the checkered pattern on the bikini bottoms. Kinda like the checkered top. Reminds me of the big bosom missiles haha.
Was hoping to have a few strands of hair peaking out from the pilot hat but can't find anything that I like well enough so am wearing the bald nun thing to cover up my hair. The eyes are also a problem. 0.o
Have been working on this for two days! sweatdrop  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:07 am
uuuuu cool AVI's tragic ^^

anyway....
Spiral Bump mrgreen
User Image
User Image

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games