Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image
( o_O? Gee thanks for dropping something I can work with lol! )

As I walk down the street the IQ that was dropped starts to make mine drop. It continues to drop down until I can no longer remember my name, where I live, and even how to breathe. So I die from asphyxiation ( Woo big word! It means dying from not breathing )

I drop a bag of marbles into the next post.
Even the smallest feline is a masterpieceUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:23 am
I was innocently walking by, whistling a tune, when i get hit on the head by a bag of marbles. The marbles fall to the ground beneath me, causing me to trip and skid on them in my dazed state. I fall down a flight of stairs and lay motionless at the bottom. As I gasp for air to yell for help, the marbles come bouncing down the stairs and one lodges itself in my throat, suffocating me to death!

As I lay there breathless I drop a rare and priceless family heirloom.

StarGoddessSiren

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:54 pm
Seeing what looks to be a rare and priceless family heirloom lying on the ground I pick it up to examine the piece. Seeing that it could very well be "priceless" I run excited home to look into selling it online. In my excitement I trip up my front steps and land face down, a spiny corner of the heirloom lodges itself in my chest and punctures my lung.

Bleeding to death and suffocating on my front steps my iPod falls into the next post.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:04 pm
Excited at finding a gorgeous iPod lying in the dust, I pick it up and stick the headphones in my ears. Unfortunately they are coated with that poison from Hamlet... henbane... and I die, thrashing wildly, before my song is finished playing.
As the final strains of "you can't always get what you want" fade away, my thrashing deposits an empty paper bag in the next post.  

eleanne

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Sculptor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:19 pm
I come upon the dead body, and start to hyperventilate. I feel faint and am about to pass out, when I notice a paper bag on the street. I pick it up and take a deep breath into it, hoping that it will help me, and inhale a massive amount of anthrax bacteria, and become infected. This leads to my body being covered with black blisters and I die in agony. When I take my last breath, my small gold ring falls from my finger onto the pavement.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:57 am
I pick up the ring and melt it down for use in a government-grade CPU for use in the missile defense system of the US. Unfortunately, the person who had it appraised misinformed me that it was 24 karats when it was in fact 22 and thus, the CPU fails as an incoming Russian ICBM approaches us and destroys the entire country. As everything in the US is vaporized, the resulting tremors knock over a vase.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

eleanne

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:10 am
As I walk along the street, a vase falls from a nearby building and hits me on the head. I catch it before it can hit the ground and realize what a pretty vase it is, so I take it home and put it on the mantel. However the impact to my head has caused a hemorrhage, bleeding inside my brain, and the pressure builds up until the vein bursts and my brain drowns. As I die, wondering why the heck that vase fell anyway, I drop a piece of .07-millimeter-radius pencil lead into the next post.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:46 am
When I spot the .07-millimeter-radius pencil lead, I attempt to fit it into several mechanical pencils. It jams in all of the pencils and breaks off into several pieces in my hand, forming a pentagram shape. I have an epiphany-I will spend my life painting pentagram shaped designs on canvas using hand made lead and mercury based paint which I mix with my toothbrush. after mixing up some paint I decide to eat lunch, and after lunch I brush my teeth. several hours later, after developing progressive dementia, I die from heavy metal poisoning. My last act upon earth is to drop into the next post a wooden top.  

Sculptor

eleanne

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:43 am
I find the wooden top and decide to use it to advance my career as a heavy better in illegal top fights. Unfortunately your top is utter crap against the other tops, but I bet heavily on it anyway and am killed by my debtors. My last act is to throw this dying thread into the next post.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:01 pm
The dying thread was contagious and killed me after five days

(The thread lives stare )

I drop an Easter Egg  

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:10 pm
User Image
As I revive this thread I notice an easter egg which I proceed to eat. Its way past its use by date and I get really ill. As there was no one else around to save me I died a slow and very painfull death.

My sad, lonely MP3 player sits on a table waiting for a new owner.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:22 pm
((Hmmm... I've already died by iPod... stare ))
As i'm going through your belongings at the estate sale I notice an MP3 player lying on a table. it looks really nice so I bend to pick it up. Unfortunately the table has laser security, which burns through my head as I bend to pick up the music player.
As the yard sale people look on in shock, I throw a chicken costume into the next post.  

eleanne

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image
As I have now revived as a zombie I dont want to freak people out so I put on a chicken suit I just found lying around. Unfortunately someone saw me as a zombie and they torch me so I die once again sad

My totally awesome super fast zombie laptop now belongs to the first person who finds it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:37 pm
I Stumble upon the totally awesome super fast zombie laptop and decide to download music. As i scroll away a Giant pidgin pecks me in the back of my brain and jacks my wallet and runs off. (No idea why it just doesnt fly away... anyway...) As it runs across a road it gets hit by an 18 wheeler and my wallet flies from its hand...erm..wing...and drops into the next post  

Legion The Dark

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces