Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:34 pm
"Shesh John. Be patient." Kazumi said, and clicked her tounge. Suddenly a holographic screen appeared in front of her. "Everyone buckle your seatbeat. We don't want to lose anyone during the ride." Kazumi said, then began to drag items on the screen this way and that. Geo smirked, and suddenly looked at John. "You should have tooken the cloak." Geo then looked forward, then clicked her tounge also. A screen appeared in front of her, but she didn't touch it. "Heey! Don't do that!" Kazumi said at Geo. "Everyone ready? All pets are to be under the owner's seat please." Kazumi said and looked around.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:46 pm
strapping on his restraints John turned to Geo and said "thanks but with this suit i can survive in space, I don't think a little snow is going to be a problem" John leaned back, the seat was surprisingly comfortable "wake me when we get there" he said with just a touch of sarcasm  

PendragonX9

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:13 pm
Yuki nodded and put Shiro under her seat than helped Miyako put Tori under her's. "Ready?" Yuki whispered to Yako. Yako simply nodded and put her seatbelt on. Yuki put hers on and made herself comfortable. "How long will it be taking to get there?" Yako asked, turning to face Kazumi.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:29 pm
"Not long at all actually." Kazumi said. Geo smirked again. "Oh, it's going to be more than a little snow!" Geo said, her fox eats twitching. "I can see into the future, remember??" "Enough you two!" Kazumi yelled, then looked back to her screen. Suddenly, the machine started shaking violently, and Kazumi grabbed onto her chair. She frowned, then looked around. "Well, we're here, but the weather is worse than I thought. 7 feet of snow, a layer of ice over that, and it's -78 degrees. Looks like it was a good thing I grabbed the cloaks. These things are warm." Kazumi got up out of her seat, and the screen disappeared. Geo did the same, and the cage came up from around Jasmine. "Ok, if anyone gets to cold, let me know!" Kazumi said and opened a drawer that was near the door. "Ok, take these." She threw around gloves and scarfes.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:40 pm
"I'm good" said John waving away the gloves and scarf, turning to Geo he said "you do realize that space is -454.81 degrees Fahrenheit right?" smiling a little to himself John waited for the doors to open  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:44 pm
Karloseth took the scarf, but stuck the gloves in the inside pocket of the cloak he was wearing. Gloves complicated things when one was trying to fight, And the climate looked like it could house quite a few interesting creatures that could be hiding under the snow. After he wrapped the scarf around his neck and mouth, he folded his arms across his chest (A feat that was by no means easy now, with the cloak on) and waited for everyone to be ready to go.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:30 pm
Geo put the scarf on and the gloves. Jasmine stood very close to her owner under Geo's cloak. "That's useful how?" Geo said and smirked. "I said enough you two!" Kazumi snapped. "Or I swear as soon as we get out there I will freeze you both over with 12 feet of ice!" Kazumi turned back to the door and press a combination of buttons, then put the scarf on. Her hands we used to extreme low temperatures. The door opened slowly, revieling a vast area of white landscape. No nature was in sight, but the wind was blowing extremely, large snowflakes with it. At least 12 inches in diameter. Kazumi puled the cloak of her hood up, and stepped outside. She stopped once outside, then leaned down, putting her hands to the ground. "It's not very thick..." Kazumi sighed, then suddenly, ice shot out of her hands. It spread and mixed in with the current ice, making it thicker. "I think we should be fine." Kazumi said, then continued walking. "Be carefully not to slip." Geo said to John, then walked outside, Jasmine in her arms under the cloak. "Ok Jasmine! Do your thing!" Geo said, then put the 3-tailed fox on the ground. Suddenly, a large chunk of ice lifted from the ground and lifted the two up. Geo sat on the ice, the cloak under her and around her. Jasmine settled in her lap, and the ice moved slowly in the air. Kazumi sighed, and filled the spot back up that Jasmine had in the air. "It's a better way to travel." Geo said, and laughed. "Good luck John!" Geo yelled down and laughed even harder.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:59 pm
"Bye" said John waving to Geo. turning away john set his suit to scan for heat signatures and quickly located the direction of the compound despite this John waited for the rest of the group to get it's bearings, this situation brought his arctic training "rule one is always stay with the group" he muttered to himself  

PendragonX9

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:29 pm
"Hrm... So much ice and snow..." Karloseth thought aloud. He walked outside and immediately slipped. He was about to fall, but he grabbed his sword and dug it into the ice to use as a handle of sorts. "This will work I suppose. We should get moving."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 pm
stepping out John activated the spikes in his boots and let his weight drive them into the ice "we should wait for the others"' John said to Roland "its very easy to get separated in arctic conditions, and snow hides tracks quickly"  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:43 am
"We will be fine... Well, some of us." Geo said, and the ice got ahead of the group and turned towards them. "Looks like Jasmine is impatient..." Geo sighed, and peted the fox. "We need to move quickly." Kazumi yelled to the group as the wind got stronger. The wind howled loudly, and Kazumi walked faster.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:17 am
Yuki nodded and put her gloves and scarf on. Yako mimicked her and did the same. They both looked outside with mixed expressions. Yuki realized her abilities would be useless here. Water would freeze, there was too much wind for her to control. Miyako realized the same, most of her plants would not survive in such low temperatures. She hoped nothing bad would happen along the way.

Yako stuck Tori in her pocket and Yuki did the same with Shiro, letting him stick his head out but not encouraging it. Yuki wandered outside first and led Yako through. Yuki bit her lip and stepped carefully around. "Somehow I dont feel very safe." Yako said, looking at her shoes that were not made for this. Yuki let out a small sigh, she was here to help Miyako right? What the hell was she supposed to do?  

PandyChibi

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:37 am
Geo looked down on Yuki and Miyako. "We should help them." Geo said to Jasmine, and the 3-tailed wolf nodded. Suddenly, and circle of ice lifted them up also, and they floated over towards Geo and Jasmine. Geo smiled at Jasmine and scratched her behind her ears. Kazumi filled up the new gap, and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:24 am
"True, but we don't want to linger and freeze to death either." Karloseth said. Once everyone was ready and moving, he followed behind, using his sword as something to help him keep his balance.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:24 pm
Miyako balanced herself on Yuki as they began to rise. Yuki let out a small gasp and smiled. She turned to face Geo and Jasmine, "Thank you." Yuki helped Miyako settle herself onto the ice before doing the same.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff