Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:57 pm
*huggles* I ish sorry!

It'll rise a bit probably.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:59 pm
Its alright. I just have to wait. Te prices are pretty stable right now, but i am hoping they go up a bit. The prices of items usually goes up while i am asleep. that is something i have noticed. I can post something for more expensive than the lowest price, and then it will not sell till i leave and go to sleep. that means my wingdings will sell sometime tonight(if these items follow the same pattern as everything else i have sold)  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:14 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
Its alright. I just have to wait. Te prices are pretty stable right now, but i am hoping they go up a bit. The prices of items usually goes up while i am asleep. that is something i have noticed. I can post something for more expensive than the lowest price, and then it will not sell till i leave and go to sleep. that means my wingdings will sell sometime tonight(if these items follow the same pattern as everything else i have sold)

That's funny hehe!

I wish my gimpi would sell  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:42 pm
-waves- hiya! x3 good luck with your quest if you have onex3  

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:45 pm
oh, yes, i do have a quest, and it is a big one.....thanks for your support. My quest is on my front page. i will be updating it when my wingding sells.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:49 pm
It shall sell!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:51 pm
yah, i hope so.....how much are you selling your gimpi for?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:03 pm
213k. I want to get what I bought it for out of it, which is 207.5k back when it was way up.

But I've had it for 2-3 weeks. I'm thinking about taking the cut, because if it keeps falling I'll lose more. Or I can hold out in the longrun. Not sure which.

Opinations?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:02 pm
Hmm, seems like you are in quite the predicament...It will be tough to sell for that price, but then again, gimpi are leaving the market. I have not been around long enough to start speculating what the market will do. I know there are some people that can tell what the market will do, but its tough to find them. I hope you figure out what you are going to do. and i hope that it sells for a high price for you. ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:24 pm
I THINK I can get it to sell in the next few weeks. If not, I'll store it for a year from now possibly and build back to 300k from the 100k I have left.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:08 pm
your welcome x3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:06 pm
Well, wingding did not sell, so i dropped the price of it a bit, that way it is closer to what i suspect will sell. If it does sell, i will not break even, but will lose money. That is the risk of working the marketplace, once in a while you will lose. It is what i must accept. I think i will stick to using the market to gain small guaranteed amounts of gold, rather than trying to speculate. It is safer.

Oh, and i finally found a use for my Holy $#17 item. it makes nice wings.  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:26 pm
Have you forgotten that the item will appreciate eventually anyways once they take it out of the GCS?
You will always earn money with thigns that leave the cash shop, you just have to either know when to sell, or be patient.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:30 pm
The item might appreciate once it leaves the shop, but it wont be very much. Large majorities of people were disappointing with the way it ended.  

LordBurningPhoenix

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games