Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:42 pm
"Surprise? SURPRISE!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Gorramit, you guys are freaking mental! Seriously, don't they train you for this kind of situation? You don't come out and yell 'SURPRISE' at people who are upset over someones supposed death!" Eric yelled at the nurses. He wasn't really angry, just in shock, and he didn't know what he should be saying in moments like these. "How did you think that would be appropriate!? Gah..." Eric said, and shrugged it off after that. "Good to see your alright Roc..." Was all he could manage after that. He was emotionally spent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:49 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
"Surprise? SURPRISE!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Gorramit, you guys are freaking mental! Seriously, don't they train you for this kind of situation? You don't come out and yell 'SURPRISE' at people who are upset over someones supposed death!" Eric yelled at the nurses. He wasn't really angry, just in shock, and he didn't know what he should be saying in moments like these. "How did you think that would be appropriate!? Gah..." Eric said, and shrugged it off after that. "Good to see your alright Roc..." Was all he could manage after that. He was emotionally spent.

Roc raised his hand weakly at Eric "Not so loud Eric ok? and it doesn't matter, i'm alive so its all ok" he said looking at Gabrielle gently  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:09 pm
Gabrielle smiles at Eric. "My thoughts exactly. Thank you." She patted Roc's cheek delicately, then went over to talk to the nurse. She took out a few hundred dollars from her wallet to cover the hospital expenses, and she asked about whether Roc was able to come home. She spoke in hushed tones for a while, then used the telephone for a moment, then went back to the group. "Ok, I can take Roc back home. We all get to ride the ambulance back home. Er, well, I guess you two can drive home if you want," she told Eric and Tristan. "Or I can pay to have someone pick up your truck later. I mean, come on, it's an ambulance!" She smiled a little at the group, and took Roc's hand in her own as she spoke. She dropped her voice and leaned in. "I also talked with her supervisor about their public relations, and he says that that was unacceptable behavior on her part, and if she does it again, she's getting fired." She goes behind Roc and takes his wheelchair. A male nurse comes out to lead them to the ambulance. "You two coming, or not?"

((I leave this in the hands of you two to make sure everyone gets home safe and sound. :3 I need to go to bed. Night!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:33 pm
"No problem, that was... a rather ridiculous display of incompetency." Eric said.

"Anyway, putting that aside... I would rather just drive the truck home myself. Besides, Eric's car is at my place, and He probably wants to get home." Tristan said, and looked at Eric.

"Yeah, I kinda thought about playing 'The World' for a bit. This bracelet thing is getting more and more... urgent. Which reminds me, Gabrielle. Lynx has gone to Wiseman about this bracelet stuff, and Wiseman gave Lynx a price. Which is actually a list of rare items, so we're gonna split it. I'll email you the list when I get home, I looked up all the locations of the items and wrote them down as well. That's really what I wanted to meet with you about today, but... not under these circumstances. Anyway, glad to see you're still up and kicking Roc. I personally would prefer to linger here anymore..." Eric said, glancing at the nurse "... so I think we should get going."

"Indeed, let's go. See you all later."

Eric and Tristan walked back outside and got into the truck. "Well, that was eventful, right?" Tristan said.

"Yeah, but... not the good kind of eventful." Eric said, and rode the rest of the way home in silence. Upon arriving at Tristan's place, Eric said bye and got into his car and rove home.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:46 pm
Gabrielle nodded and told Eric she would check out the email later, Roc and Gabrielle wave bye as they left and Gabrielle pushed Roc to the Ambulance. They get driven hom and the driver helps Gabrielle getting Roc to his bedroom and showed them how Roc should get in and out of the chair and into bed, Roc covers himself comfortably as the driver left and Gabrielle pat Rocs hand, they were going to talk but decided to talk about everything later, Roc gives her a weak smile and he gave him a tight hug before she turned out the lights and went to bed

Roc laid in bed deep in thought about what happened. he makes a prayer then goes to bed peacefully  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:48 am
Gabrielle woke up with a smile on her lips as she sat for a moment in that pocket of time before reality sets in. She just felt... good. Then her memories of everything that'd happened yesterday came rushing in, and she opened her eyes with a snap and leaped out of bed. She pulled on some clothes randomly, then ran to Roc's bedroom and opened the door a crack and peered in.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:51 am
Roc slept still and quietly til he woke up to the sun shining through the nearby window and he just looked around til the door opened a bit and he looked at it

"Gabrie?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:55 am
She rushed over to his bed and took his hand and kneeled next to him. "Hey," she said softly. "How do you feel?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:58 am
Kerrigan_dragon
She rushed over to his bed and took his hand and kneeled next to him. "Hey," she said softly. "How do you feel?"

"Still weak. But i'm alive and fine for what it is" he smiles and strokes her hand a bit then gives it a tight squeeze  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:01 am
She pressed his hand to her lips, thankful that he was alive. Then she leaped up with a "Be right back!" and she ran downstairs. She was going to make breakfast for him, though she wasn't sure what he could eat. She remembered that her grandmother had broken her hip once and had to be put on a special diet, so she decided to use that. She made some simple, easy to eat and digest, but still appetizing food, then put it on a big try for breakfast in bed, and she brought it upstairs and placed it on the bed. "There you go."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:05 am
"Thank you Gabrie, you're too kind" he gets ready to eat and saw the date on his wrist when he was thought to be dead, he smiled. "So much for that ,eh?" he starts eating his breakfast slowly, he didn't beat his body up further with too much work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:08 am
Gabrielle sat at the foot of the bed and brought her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs as she watched him eat. She could hardly believe he was still alive, but she was glad of it. "I'm not too kind. I'm just enough kind. Maybe less than I should be. But whatever, I'm just glad you're not dead."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:16 am
"Well, I thank the big guy for that one. But i'm glad i'm here with you, and I'm glad i have the mark on me. It'll remind me to make better of life while it lasts." he strokes her thigh with his foot under the blanket playfully and smiled "Thank you for everything, being a part of my life and taking care of me"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:20 am
She shook her head and waved away the thought with her hand. "It's no problem, trust me, it's a joy. And... you're not a bad person, Roc. Something bad happened that traumatized you and you didn't get help and so you can't be held responsible for your actions. And living in the World for three years straight can't have helped things. So I'm going to try my best to bring actual healing to you."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:27 am
Kerrigan_dragon
She shook her head and waved away the thought with her hand. "It's no problem, trust me, it's a joy. And... you're not a bad person, Roc. Something bad happened that traumatized you and you didn't get help and so you can't be held responsible for your actions. And living in the World for three years straight can't have helped things. So I'm going to try my best to bring actual healing to you."

he continued eating "Well still, I thank you" he ate a little bit more "Well, it was an experiment to put us in a social environment with people on the outside and they hoped eventually we would be let out......hmm, but I think if there's any kind of healing for me its from you" he smiled shyly "the first time we met in the world was when i was in the asylum, that gear....thats the asylums, i stole it on my way out. they probably already replaced it and put someone new in there to replace me"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff