Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:30 pm
Moonlight walked in and took a seat.
"Thanks." She saw as the bartender brought her a coke.
She glanced around while drinking her coke.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:10 pm
"Oh, hi..." He had said, wiping his tears away. "How's it goin'?"

Terry nodded his greeting as he sipped his root beer as he sat down across from the distressed Jett.

"Goin' great. But how 'bout you?" he raised an eyebrow. "Not to pry or anythin' but you look like you could use some cheering up or something."  

Gothamiteknight

windblownauthor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:55 pm
"Well..Its kinda a long story.." Jett muttered, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:56 pm
I got 22 gold for that post!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh  

windblownauthor

Gothamiteknight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:49 pm
Terry shrugged in return. "I don't mind, I don't have anyplace to be at the moment."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:45 pm
"Well, I don't know if you heard, but there was an accident at the-" Jett began, but he was interrupted.

Whoever posts next please make a dramatic mabobbely as an intteruption- or continue my story! Either way!  

windblownauthor

Blanc Neige

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:12 am
Blanc walks in,half tired,half hungry and thirsty but no money to pay for anything.

Excuse me? Terry is it? Might i sit here?It's been a long journey..

Sorry for bothering you, but you know nothing else is open right now, i was wondering bartender... how much for a glass of water? Can't pay you, but I will when I can I promise. As Blanc says this he tries to find at least one gold to pay with.... Aha! I knew I had one left somewhere, here you go I hope that's enough...You know what? Don't screw up or you'll end up like me scrounging for even the lowest amount of pay,even moldy food seems to be the best thing ever. Well please don't mind me, I'll be leaving soon. Blanc finishes his cup of water, grabs his travelpack and starts for the door to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:51 am
Ace walks in, depressed and forlorn.

Bartender, Please can I get a ginger ale? God, I'm so tired. All that running and hiding....and well...I'm beat.  

AtlanteanPrince

windblownauthor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:23 am
"Wait!" Jett shouts as the traveler turns to leave. "You look familiar. . ."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:27 am
Popo sat down at the nearest empty seat, and bowed as the bartender handed him a Sierra Mist. "I'd have preferred a Mello Yello, but this'll do nicely. How is everyone doing this fine day?"  

Orange Popo

Laki Larian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:02 pm
With all the buzz and talking, Laki was still able to hear the conversation between the sad stranger who spoke of an accident and his two aquaintances. She looked down, embarresed, but stood and came over to the man's table. She said shyly, "Exuse me... I don't want to be rude, but... could I hear your story?" She felt great compassion for weary souls and looked with the man toward the other stranger leaving.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:19 pm
"Hmm? What's going on over there? Looks like something I want to hear!" Popo walked over to the strangers, and the girl asking them a question. "Mind if I eavesdrop for a while?"  

Orange Popo

*Starlight*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:47 am
Star walked in and quickly crossed the short distance to the bar. "Just a lemonade" she told the bartender quietly, twirling a strand of black hair while she waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:07 am
Elodie with a nervous look on his face ducks into the bar.
He shoots a glance over his sholder at the door.
There is a shadow there undera treet lamp.
He shudders and turns to the bar, "Hey can I have 4 shots of Quervo(can't spell worth crapp sorry)."  

Elodie Halo

georgette_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:43 am
((never RPed before, yay!))

A girl walks in, peers cautiously around the corner, then steps in with a smile. She sits at the bar. "Just a diet pepsi" she says. Looking around for someone to talk to, she spots a nervous looking man standing in the middle of the room, shouting drink orders. "That looks like a good place to start!" she whispers brightly to herself and marches over.

"Um, hi! So, are you from around here?"  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games