Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:56 pm
Fang sped back in a moment later, holding a 3 pronged spatula fork (kind of like a burger turner) in her talons, without a second thought, she raced towards the box, and stopped at the last second stopped, releasing the 'fork' so that it continued, and wedged itself straight into the seam, and she grinned to herself, taking the form to become a wisp of air....no one could see her, and the arrows would not pierce her...now all she needed was just add some pressure to the metal utensil and it should completely break the seal of that one section.
She felt the pride well in her chest at the quick thinking.
She held a soft spot in her heart for the naive boy, even though he was older than her, and if he was bold and stupid enough to kiss HER, then he was going to end up getting himself into a few different messes. But it wasn't a question whether she'd be there to protect him or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:17 pm
Jumping at the loud -thunk- that he heard, he turned to see something metal sticking out of the box.
Since the box was made of thick glass, it made it hard for any sound to get through. However, Tori turned and yelled, "Fang, what are you DOING?! If this breaks, I can't fly down!" Tori wouldn't usually be worried if the Glass Prison broke or not, but there was a 500 ft drop under him, and he couldn't coast to safety.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:54 pm
Fang pressed closer to the box to hear him and grinned, "Then, I'll catch you." The smirk was obvious in her words, and she was suddenly there in her human form with wings grinning at him through the thick glass. "You're going to have to put pressure on that spot...I don't think I can do any more from out here...I have a feeling I shouldn't touch the actual glass."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:58 pm
((You get on as I have to leave...TT^TT))
Tori looked at her, wide-eyed. Him? His father would kill him! Or do something worse to him! Tori knew he could too. He had seen it done.
"My father will kill me! Where can we..."
Just then, a thought dawned on him. Breaking the glass and starting to fall, he yelled, "We should go to Mother's room! She'll keep up safe."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:18 pm
Fang spread her wings with ease and caught him, "You really gotta heal up so I can stop saving your a**." She flicked him, gliding down the rest of the 500 feet, "Why your mother's room...I mean she'd cool and all, but why there?" she asked confused, continuing to soar until they were back in the ha;;way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:21 pm
Tori smiled, putting his feet on the floor and laughing nervously. He had never done anything like that before...but he knew that they would be safe if they got to mother before Father did.
"You'll see," he said, walking in that direction. Lucian, the cold-blooded, sadictic, no-concioused man had a large soft-spot for his wife. Miranda was his sunshine, and he only smiled when the two were together. Even to his own son he felt no emotion.
So when she asked him something, he obeyed. He was a whipped puppy for her. He smiled. Mother had a soft-spot for her son.

Sebastion was walking to his chambers when he ran into his brother. With a straight face, he bowed and raised his eyebrow.
"What do you want Lucian?" he asked with a neutral voice.

Lucian crossed his arms and looked his brother in the eyes. "Tell me, does the name Angel ring a bell?"  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:40 pm
"Fine...I guess I will." Fang appraised him with one more look, before walking with him. Her mind was wandering, now, as the rest of her stayed with her guard up. "Hey...about before..." she didn't know why she said it...because she had absolutely no clue how to finish that sentence. So, she let it hang in the air, and waited for his response like it might give her some sort of important hint she was missing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:13 pm
Tori looked at Fang while they walked, an innocent confusion on his face. Then his eyes lit up with realization.
"You mean the kiss?" he asked with a smile, opening the door for her, "I meant what I did. And I would do it again," he said, pecking her on the cheek, "Angel."

Sebastion's eyebrows rose and he shrugged.
"Of course. Practically helped raise the girl. Why?"

Lucian felt with his power, trying to see if his brother was lying. Royals only associated with Royals, so if he had known the child for that long, then she must be what she said she was.
And he felt no untruth coming from Sebastion.
"Very well then," he said with a sigh, "I have no choice but to let Torisen spend his time with this girl. Thank you brother," he said, walking off.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 pm
Fang blushed and stepped in, "Don't call me that when no one else is around." she said stubbornly. Her lips still felt warm and she nearly raised a hand to touch them, but shook off the feeling. "and just...keep it all on the DL, or Meiyu and Sebby will never leave us along together again, and I'm your BODY GAURD." she eyed him, and then walked in fully, "Uh...hello again, Miranda." she bowed her head to the fine lady.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Tori smiled but nodded, walking in.
"Hi Mother. We're on the run from Father. Can we call sanctuary here?" he asked, walking over and giving her a hug. He liked hugging his mother, she was comfy.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:35 pm
Fang smiled at them, backed up, closing the door and went to lean against the wall. She gave the simple explanation, "I've been bad." and thought about what she'd been asked before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:33 am
Miranda giggled, hugging her son back and looking over at Fang. Tilting her head to the side, she playfully shook her finger at her.
"Why bad girl," she smiled at her, sending her warm feelings, "Well, I was bad when I was your age too. Girls will be girls after all!"

Tori laughed with his mother, looking over his shoulder at Fang. He winked, looking back at his mother.
"I think the expression is, 'boys will be boys'," he chuckled, jumping when the door slammed open and his father waltzed in.

After hearing from one of the archers that was watching that Torisen had escaped, he rushed to his wife's room to ask her if she had seen their son and that strange Royal he was spending time with.
Alas, they were there. Two birds then.
"Miranda," he said with a tired tone, "Do you know what our son has done?"

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:47 am
Fang rolled her eyes at Tori's wink and smiled at Miranda, "Your too kind." The woman was delightful. Normally someone like that would get under her skin, but she...she felt comfortable in Miranda's presence.
As soon as the door opened, her guard sky-rocketed, and she stood straight back, turning to the door instead.
Without a second thought she answered for her, "I broke Torisen out of the glass prisony, cubey, thing." she crossed her arms. She could take the blame all in stride, it meant no difference to her.
Her job was to protect him, and the glass prison had no.t been good for him health...she could imagine what state it would put his mind in  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:41 am
Miranda's eyes went wide and she smiled lightly, looking at Lucian. She sighed, shaking her head. Lucian was so excitable.
"My, she was naughty," she said with a light voice, giving Lucian a 'really?' smile. "That doesn't mean she doesn't have a good reason. I bet Sen didn't do anything to deserve the Glass Prison."

Lucian furrowed his eyebrows and made a tsk sound with his teeth.
"Miranda! He kissed his bodyguard!" he said, sounding almost whiny, "And then he stood up to me! He is my child and he shouldn't disobey me!"

Tori looked at Fang and smiled. It looked like he was a cat who had just eaten a canary. This was his father when he actually cared about something...and it only happened with mother around.
see? he mouthed to her, smiling up a storm.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:04 am
Fang almost blushed at the mention of the kiss, but tried not to, instead looking to Tori. She couldn't help but smile and roll her eyes at him and mouthed back 'fine, fine.'
She wondered if Miranda would tell Lucian that she'd wanted them to kiss in the first place. Probably not...but it seemed funnily ironic.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games