Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WatcherOfMysteries

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:14 pm
I am Watcher. I am female...

I have no idea what to say about myself. ^_^;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:18 pm
Yo! I'm 17 (well, not for too much longer), living in the US, I like many kinds of music but my favorites are metal & alternative rock. I don't know what else to say... If you want to know more than that I guess you could always pm me.  

Blue Superlative

shramin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:19 pm
excellent hi to everyone introducin themselves lol
just thought id add im half norwegian half english and live in england  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:28 pm
Hey all biggrin . I'm Charlie. I'm due to wed to my beloved Zoe soon so I'm pretty stoked about that whee . Thanks for teh invite biggrin

Mars Barrex

Atalantika

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:49 pm
Hi there.
I'm Atalantika... I'm 16 years old...
Thankiez for the invite!
3nodding biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:58 pm
I'm Hayor ^.^ I'm 16. I live in Texas... erm... don't know what else I could say  

Hayor

kawaiikimmie

Hygienic Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Heyerz there. Name is Kim or Kimmie to a few and...I like candy ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:24 pm
Awsome! x3

I'm .Speckled.Rose.! =D

But, you can call me Speckley. Or Speck-chan.

Even though I like Speckley best. =]

Well, thanks for inviting me here! ;]

.Speckled.Rose.

ZenBlend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:46 pm
What's this?!? Someone dares to invite me to their guild?!?

Eh, okay.

The name's Brian an' I'm 18.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:38 pm
Hey, I'm JC(as most of my friends call me). I'm 16, and this year I've gone way over my head with out-of-school activities. I lost a lot of weight(which, if you have ever seen me by any chance, is a f***ing huge improvement!), and decided to join my school's wrestling team(never done that in my life! sweatdrop domokun ). I also tried out for a couple of plays, only one of which I got into(still yet to memorize my lines by Mar. 9th.lol), and I'm doing Fencing on the side of all of this.

I am also a Boy Scout. If anybody has a problem with that, they can wait for me outside. Anyone foolish to ACTUALLY wait for me will be called funny names for the duration of our lifetimes.

Like I said, I'm a Scout. I just got done with my Life Rank Board of Review; and if that means anything to any Scout, that is only one more test I need to take before I am an Eagle Scout! I'm actually getting there!! HAZAA!

*cough cough* Anyways, now about my interests. Besides swords, I like to collect comics, yet I seem to stop buying after a while; but that is a different story....Another thing is filming. It is, putting it simply, my newest passion in life. I want to know the complexity of editing....! and so on and so forth. The third thing I shall put onto this electronic journal is journals..quite simply. It started out with a travel journal. I'm going to spare you guys the details that would require to explain.lol. The final thing I feel like putting down without having to think very much is magic. Yes, magic. I've gotten in and out of magic, but this year(you heard me....) I intend to stick with it. Specifically card magic-I almost forgot to include that.

So ends my short rant of my current interests I like to call my life. If there is somehow some sort topic I have left out, feel free to PM me, because....well, I just don't mind getting PM's, theres not much else to it.lol  

Tsubaski

C0mpatriot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:44 pm
Hm, recieving this invite was a nice surprise. It just goes to show that you never know who's watching, which reminds me that I need to update my virus protection. stressed

I'm not going to say much about myself because there's really not much to say. My name's Lindsey, and I am eighteen years old. I like a lot of things, and I like all kinds of music except rap and country.

Welp, I hope to see some of you in the forum! biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:48 pm
Okay, correction, I'm 15. I'm turning 16 on the 16th, though.  

Hayor

Black Sunset

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:07 am
I find it interesting that I'm here since I haven't actually discussed much on this particular account for some time. However, I welcome the opportunity to speak freely amoung intelligent individuals. That is, of course, assuming that my deffinition of intelligent and the deffinition of intelligent from this guild's mods' points of view is the same or simliar. Now that I've managed to imply that I'm arrogant and big headed I think I'll do something productive...or try.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:19 am
Umm...x_x I dunno how I got here exactly, but....I'm Sonar...^^; A kitsune who has way too much time and way too much stuff to talk about. If you want to know me more, pm me, or read my profile. twisted  

SonarP

MrsBHavin

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:40 am
om my user name is mrsbhavin (if you cant tell..sorry been drinkin) name is angela but for the past 7 years have gone by angel, i am married i have 3 children, but 4 pregnancies, 2 of which live with me. one i was a seragant mother for ( in otherwards i was just the oven) and one miscarriage. i am 23. and i am in the airforce and i have bee in the air force for 3 years now. i have been with my husband since i was 16.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games