Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Find Your Match! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minty Demon

Generous Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:27 pm
[General Information]

Picture: (just freaking ask)

Name: (ask me)

Ages: Anyone 20+ years old

Gender: Both but sorry girls because of this gen im setting my standards a little higher on you.

Orientation: Bisexual since I was 13 years old

Interest: Writing, Violin, music, joking around in all ways, being myself, walking around town, hanging with my best friends, Anime Cons, going to voice acting academy, cooking, cleaning...

Hobbies: same damn thing as above > >

What Grade I'm In: Graduated in 2010 do the math

Favorite Music: Techno, French, Russian, J rock, Gothic Orchestral

[What Your Looking For]

Description: Someone who says it how it is and wont sugar coat s**t, honest, faithful, wont date me unless he really wants me and is willing to actually work for my heart and soul, isnt a sex o holic, isnt obsessed with his or my looks Im goth asian, african american and perto rican and 50lbs over weight take it or gtfo, must be a sarcastic comical a**, likes to be around me and do fun things, likes to talk and text on the phone...will wanna meet eventually. Also if male must be taller than me im 5'8, live in USA only...

[Other Sites:]

Other Sites To Contact: MSN? Skype I guess I mean it lags my laptop..

Send me a PM I wont reply in here

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:35 am
Heidi-san
Name: Heidi
Orientation: Straight with Bi moments xD
Hobbies and Interests: The Arts, being on my computer, socializing, dancing, and going exploring (ex: hiking)
Educational Grade: Senior in High School
Favorite kind of Music: Just about anything but my favorite is Electronica
Favorite shows: Dr. Who, Soul Eater (ugh, I'm blanking here -.-; )
Favorite Books: Nothing at the current moment (although I do like to read)
Websites: Just here will do but if I really like you then I'll start giving out some more personal information
Picture Of Me:
User Image

Hi you sound really sweet my name is laszlo and i have my pic on my profile. Lets talk ^_^  

Pr1smatic

Pr1smatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:40 am
ManicBeatz
Name: kylie
Orientation: bi( if I like a girl I only go for lesbians no bi girls please)
Interest: MUSIC,art,swimming,hiking,writing,learning about other cultures
Favorite things to do: go to the beach,swim,listen to music
What Grade am i in?: 11
Favorite kind of Music: rock,alternative,some techno emo and screamo
Favorite shows:do not watch much t.v.
Favorite Books: Warriors,twilight series,wicked
What Do I like to do during my spare time: read,wish I could draw lol bike,and swim
Any sites That you can contact me from: I have a myspace but it is private and no one an ever add me,plus I hardly ever go on there anymore I have yahoo =).
Picture Of Me: in my sig but ok here xD

User Image
What Gender you are Interested in now: guys
I'm a hopeless romantic with a wicked sense of humor.I'm honest and outspoken and yet shy at times, I like art,animals,straight forward people with tact and common courtesy. If you are one of those who fall in and out of love easily then do not bother wasting my time. I'm not one who says I love you one day and then off to the next in a few more days. It takes me a while to trust, but when I do I trust with all my heart and soul and I will have your back ALWAYS.(cos thas the way Kylie does it LMAO! but forreal)
What you are looking for.
I'm just really looking for someone who knows what they want and is not a liar and/or cheater,who has personality, a sense of humor and who can communicate and hang out on Gaia with me too. I know I will never find this but I wished upon a star so maybe is my lucky day. xd and someone who loves music,^^ and can possibly love me o:

Hi you sound like a sweetheart and i would love to chat with you! My pic is on my profile and i see that this post is like two years old so i dont know if you will get this but i just joined this guild and saw you and went man i need to talk to her. Please hit me up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:07 am
x--Shoot For The Stars--x
Cyrus Darke
Name: Zach
Orientation: Straight
Fave Types Of Music: Alternative, Metal, Underground Hip-Hop
Fave Shows: Psych, NCIS, Pokemon, Naruto Shippuden, Death Note, Devil May Cry, All Wrestling Shows, M*A*S*H, Criminal Minds
Fave Books: Pandora Hearts, Eragon Series
What I Do In My Free Time: Write Song Lyrics, Listen To Music, Computer, Video Games, Watch Wrestling or M*A*S*H
Pic:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Online Or Real Life: Real Life
Willing To Date Age: 16-19
Looking For: Funny, Intelligent, Not A Drug User, Not Particularly Religious, Someone I Can Count On To Always Be There For Me, Can Appreciate Wrestling Cause That's What I Want To Do With My LIfe

Heyy I don't have any info up but if you add me I have all my info on profile if your still interested

Hey you and me like the same things ! Lets talk my pics on my profile.  

Pr1smatic

Ghostkid93

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:01 am
Ghostkid93
[General Information]

Picture: http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq73/xSoulShout/photo2_zpsd6547572.jpg

Name: Ej

Ages:(Willing to date) 15-19

Interest:
Music; Playing it, listening to it.
Writing; Poetry, songs, short stories, spoken word.
Sports; Basketball, Football, Baseball.
When it comes down to it, nothing sounds better than sitting on a rooftop at night, gazing up at stars in complete silence with the people you love.

Hobbies: Playing basketball, playing the guitar, piano, ukulele, drums, bass, singing, drawing, dancing ..yeah. Hah.

What Grade I'm In: 2nd year in college.

Favorite Music: YouTube artists (AJ Rafael, Gabe Bondoc, Jeremy Passion, etc), hip-hop, R&B, soul, rap, jazz, acoustic.

Favorite Shows: How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Supernatural, Arrow.. Glee sweatdrop .

Favorite Books: Crazy Love

[What Your Looking For]

Description: There are many that I may find interesting, intelligent, funny, and sexy. But out of those, how many could I actually picture myself coming home to when I’ve had a crappy day and don’t want to face tomorrow? How many have the ability to assure that no matter what happens out there, I know that when I get home, everything’s gonna be okay. Not because you say so but because you make me feel it. There’s a difference between someone being supportive through dialogue and someone making you feel invincible. Supportive on paper is not home. Home is a feeling. Home is someone who pulls you out of yesterday and gives you tomorrow. Home isn’t where the heart is. Home is where they are. Home is a trust so strong, you prefer to be emotionally naked. Shortly put, I need to see home in your eyes.

www.followyours0ul.tumblr.com
www.YouTube.com/user/xSoulshout

I don't mean to repost, but I've made a few changes just to..update, I guess. I haven't logged on to gaia in a while, so I thought, why not? Edits are made above.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:48 pm
Picture: Its on my signature.

Name: Laszlo

Ages: 18-23

Orientation: straight

Interest: Filming, writing, anime, games, working out, dating and having a good time.

Hobbies: same damn thing as above > >

What Grade I'm In: I am in college.

Favorite Music: Rock and Japanese and some Hip hop, dubstep

[What Your Looking For]

I am looking for a cute and sweet girl that likes anime and wants to go on adventures with me. I live in Cali and i hope to find someone on gaia from there but if not its ok. I can talk online with her and maybe meet one day. I also want a girl that is open minded and can be someone thats not only my girl but my best friend.

Pr1smatic

theorangekingdom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:48 am
Well, after going back and forth, I finally decided to do this. My name is Jessica and I’m a 19 year old Game Design student from Florida. I’m not looking for a causal Gaia relationship but something special, whether it be a friendship or something a little more.

So here’s a little bit about myself, just a little info:

I am a huge anime/manga fan and an avid cosplayer. I take pride in every costume I make and am always excited to show off my work at the next con. I love being able to talk about the different animes and to debate which is better, but I am not a crazy otaku who can’t function in normal society. I enjoy the art style and culture, not obsess over it. I’m still plenty eccentric, but I do enjoy taking part in the average college life and have no problem acting professionally or holding normal conversation. I actually love having meaningful conversations, about lots of different things; politics, current events, school, gaming, fandoms, people in general. I cannot stand ignorant people, and before someone gets bent out of shape, I’m not saying I don’t like people who are not smart. There is a difference between not being academically smart, and refusing to listen, learn, and be open minded, a.k.a. ignorant.

Outside of anime, I am a fan of Supernatural, Adventure Time, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Spongebob, Disney/Pixar (emphasis on Pixar), Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU (I always dance to the theme song), The Avengers (mostly Hawkeye), and I love steampunk.

I am usually a bit of a homebody, but I absolutely love hanging out with my near and dear friends. Sometimes I get a little anxious about the future, and I’m learning to control the stress, but having people around who are more laid back always helps. Most of the time, though, I’m very bubbly and I often say the most random things in order to make others laugh. I am horrible with directions, can sometimes be absent minded, and I can’t stand dirty dishes, but am always at war with my laziness. I’m about 5’5”, curvy, with short, blond curly hair, and, unless I really care to put in contacts, glasses. I’m pansexual, so for those of you not in the know, that means that gender isn’t a factor to me. Personality over sexuality. In a nutshell, I’m looking for someone genuine, with common interests as me who will accept me as I am while helping me reach my full potential. As I said, cosplaying is big in my life, so I’m also looking for someone who does, or is at least willing to try, to cosplay. I would never want to deter someone from talking to me, but distance is something I take to heart. If I like someone, I want to be with them.

So that’s pretty much part one on who I am. There’s a ton more, but that’s privileged info, so you gotta work for it and talk to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:13 pm
General Information

Picture: User ImageUser Image

Name: Dennis

Ages:(Willing to date) 17-28 Any younger than 17 is pushing it but not impossible all depends on how young and if can be mature when need be

Interest: Music, anime, video games,

Hobbies: Playing video games, listening to music, playing guitar, programming, working with computers, repelling, rock climbing, fishing, paintball, airsoft, cooking,

What Grade I'm In: High School Graduate

Favorite Music: Metla, screamo, rock, dubstep, a few rap songs

Favorite Shows: Prison Break, Bleach, Naruto, Burn Notice, Revolution, Supernatural, The 4400,

Favorite Books: The Inheritance Series (Eragon, Eldest, etc), The Bartimaeus Trilogy, Artemis Fowl series, A Spell for Chameleon

What Your Looking For

Description: (Whatever your looking for describe it in here) I am looking for a real relationship not just gaia dating or whatever people are calling it. I think that's just stupid. I want to find the right girl and be with her and hopefully someday get married and start a family together. Looking for someone with similar interests, honest, faithful, and I will admit looks do kinda matter to me but personality matters to me a lot more.

Other Sites:

Other Sites To Contact:Ask and I shall tell

Somnis Fracta

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:17 pm
ReneeXGaara
Well, after going back and forth, I finally decided to do this. My name is Jessica and I’m a 19 year old Game Design student from Florida. I’m not looking for a causal Gaia relationship but something special, whether it be a friendship or something a little more.

So here’s a little bit about myself, just a little info:

I am a huge anime/manga fan and an avid cosplayer. I take pride in every costume I make and am always excited to show off my work at the next con. I love being able to talk about the different animes and to debate which is better, but I am not a crazy otaku who can’t function in normal society. I enjoy the art style and culture, not obsess over it. I’m still plenty eccentric, but I do enjoy taking part in the average college life and have no problem acting professionally or holding normal conversation. I actually love having meaningful conversations, about lots of different things; politics, current events, school, gaming, fandoms, people in general. I cannot stand ignorant people, and before someone gets bent out of shape, I’m not saying I don’t like people who are not smart. There is a difference between not being academically smart, and refusing to listen, learn, and be open minded, a.k.a. ignorant.

Outside of anime, I am a fan of Supernatural, Adventure Time, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Spongebob, Disney/Pixar (emphasis on Pixar), Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU (I always dance to the theme song), The Avengers (mostly Hawkeye), and I love steampunk.

I am usually a bit of a homebody, but I absolutely love hanging out with my near and dear friends. Sometimes I get a little anxious about the future, and I’m learning to control the stress, but having people around who are more laid back always helps. Most of the time, though, I’m very bubbly and I often say the most random things in order to make others laugh. I am horrible with directions, can sometimes be absent minded, and I can’t stand dirty dishes, but am always at war with my laziness. I’m about 5’5”, curvy, with short, blond curly hair, and, unless I really care to put in contacts, glasses. I’m pansexual, so for those of you not in the know, that means that gender isn’t a factor to me. Personality over sexuality. In a nutshell, I’m looking for someone genuine, with common interests as me who will accept me as I am while helping me reach my full potential. As I said, cosplaying is big in my life, so I’m also looking for someone who does, or is at least willing to try, to cosplay. I would never want to deter someone from talking to me, but distance is something I take to heart. If I like someone, I want to be with them.

So that’s pretty much part one on who I am. There’s a ton more, but that’s privileged info, so you gotta work for it and talk to me.

Hi, Jessica! I'm Zach.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:36 pm
It's nice to meet you Zach yum_puddi

theorangekingdom

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:14 pm
[General Information]

Picture: [ xoxo ]

Name: Gabriel Armand Brouillard

Ages: 17 - 28

Orientation: Bi-curious

Interest: Females

Hobbies: Writing, reading, roleplaying, videogaming, photography, swimming and listening to music.

What Grade I'm In: College I suppose.

Favorite Music: Steam Powered Girafe, Dido, Lindsey Sterling, Bach, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, The Lumineers, Pinback, Nancy Amuro, and Alice in Chains.

Favorite Shows: BBC Sherlock, Primevil, Red Dwarf, Castle, Spice and Wolf, Dot Hack Sign, Jeff Corwin, Top Gear and NCIS.

Favorite Books: Shadows of the Apt, Jurassic Park, Dante's Inferno, Anything Tolkien, Anything Warcraft.

[What Your Looking For]

Description: I'm looking for somebody who is close by or in the San Diego area of California, able to control the relationship firmly, and maybe slightly clingly. > //// > I need a ton of attention and love to give it back. Because of some medical issues I can't travel on my own, so being able to come to me would also be nice. I like to rush things sadly so kissing, hugging, snuggling, and the hokey pokey are very much wanted. I'm still a virgin btw > //// > My brain just lives in the perpetual gutter. Appearances don't matter to me. I've dated large girls and small girls, though I seem to lean towards girl who are big-ish. I'd like somebody kind with a family who won't try to intimidate me and I don't mind meeting kids or siblings. I like hanging out with children and providing a good example. Oh and the girl must be bookish. At least a little.

Other Sites To Contact: Facebook is really all I have. I have a deviant Art with only one thing on it. Oh and any WoWers who might miraculously be part of The Inquisition of Saurfang should know me as Pondo. I'm on the guild forums.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:30 pm
Name: Jess
Orientation: Bi-curious
Interest: both genders..
Favorite things to do: Play basketball on a friday and saturday night, hang with friends.
What Grade am i in?: I no longer am at school, i am doing an apprenticeship this year.
Favorite kind of Music: Any music really.
Favorite shows: Lost, Dexter, CSI, NCIS, (any crime show really)
Favorite Books: haven't found any i really like yet.
What Do I like to do during my spare time: hang with friends, relax with family
Any sites That you can contact me from: Gaia, Skype, Yahoo.
Picture Of Me: Look on my Profile
What Gender you are Interested in now: Males but Females are welcome to PM if they are interested smile
What you are looking for: A long relationship, with someone who loves me and i love them, isn't judgmental, cares about me and would love spending time with me, Can accept what has happened in my past and doesn't care and i can accept what's happened in their past and i don't let that effect us now.
Partner Online or real life? Online, But has to be willing to meet up. BTW i live in Australia
What Ages are you willing to date? 17-18 for guys, 16-17 for girls  

Cheeky Foxy

5,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

dollmilk

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:22 pm
[General Information]

Picture: haha no

Name: call me faye ♡

Age: 17 (im actually going to be turning 18 this year omgf)

Ages: 17 - 22

Orientation: straight and asexual

Interest: music ♡ sleeping ♡ blogging ♡ homestuck ♡ anime ♡ japanese food & culture ♡ blood

Hobbies: blogging, sleeping, eating, crying

What Grade I'm In: senior screams

Favorite Music: Marina and the Diamonds ♡ Lana Del Rey ♡ Florence and the Machine ♡ Die Antwoord ♡ Kreayshawn ♡ Tyler, the Creator ♡ Brooke Candy ♡ Grimes ♡ Crystal Castles ♡ Natalia Kills ♡ Iggy Azalea

Favorite Shows: i don't have one hahaha

Favorite Books: one flew over the cuckoo's nest! (that was a rly gr8 book omg)

[What Your Looking For]

Description: haha wow i never really posted in this thread ok ummm i'm looking for a cute boy between the ages of 17 and 22 (maybe give or take a year or two??? depends on the guy idk) i'd like someone who cares about me and likes to talk about anything. also someone who's honest and loyal uwu i also tend to be kinda clingy i think it's annoying but w/e so i'd like someone who doesn't mind that o; also someone who won't judge me and who won't pressure me to do things i'm not comfortable with ))):

Other Sites To Contact: tumblr (i refuse to post it here heh) ♡ MSN ♡ Skype ♡ Facebook i probably won't give this to you tho idk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:47 pm
[General Information]

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxx

Picture:
Here is me being a genius.
Here is a more visually appealing picture of me.

Name: Emmi

Ages: 17-23

Orientation: Polyamorus (meaning I date/have relationships with more than one person at a time) and Bisexual.

Interests: (Copy and pasted from my interest tags on gaia, some of them are just for lols)
"Gaming, Porn, Internet, Rule 34, Sinks, Guild Wars 2, Humor, roleplaying, lesbians, League of Legends, Left 4 Dead, Sims 2, Deus Ex, Torchlight, Guild Wars, Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Roleplaying, Rule 63, Fapping, Skyrim, Oblivion."

Hobbies: Sitting at a computer, alone, playing videogame and/or writing. Sometimes reading. Sleeping, eating, catching up on my medial backlog.

What Grade I'm In: High School Graduate

Favorite Music: Nine Inch Nails, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Jet, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Stone Temple Pilots, System of a Down, 80s Retro, 90s Grunge, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Flight of the Conchords, Outkast, Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Pink Floyd, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Daft Punk, DyE, DJ Triplestar, Infected Mushroom, Moby, Modest Mouse, Morcheeba, Mythos, Enigma, No Doubt, Queen, Rasputina, Cold War Kids, Cage The Elephant, House of Pain, Everlast, The Beetles, Mirwais, Lamya, Ludovico Einaudi, Reel Big Fish, Billy Idol... There's a lot more, but once again, copied and pasted from my interests.

Favorite Shows: (This will also include movies.)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Dr. Who, X-Men (90s cartoon), Danny Phantom, Hey Arnold!, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Flight of the Conchords, s-CRY-ed, Grosse Point Blank, Hellsing, Hellsing Ultimate, Romancing the Stone, Stardust, Clerks, Dogma, Phantom: Requiem of a Phantom, Legend of Korra, Avatar, Scott Pilgrim, Rah Xephon, Trigun, Strawberry Panic, Across the Universe, Tron Legacy, The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, Sixteen Candles, X-Men, Batman, Ironman.

Favorite Books: Memory Sorrow and Thorn Trilogy, Swan Song, Song on the Lioness Quartet, FEED, Ultimate X-Men, webcomics, X-Men Unlimited, Contagious, Zombie Survival Guide, Abhorsen Trilogy... There's more, but lazy.

[What Your Looking For]

Description: Honestly, I am a shallow, pitiful excuse for a human being. If anyone attractive and nerdy can cope with this, then I guess I have no reason to be picky. Someone slender with a nice facial structure please, also, someone living in my area or willing to relocate (eventually) would be nice. I am a realistic kind of person who knows that being with one person the rest of your life (getting married, having kids, whatever) is sort of highly unrealistic. I would like someone who is open-minded to letting me be free and is okay with an open relationship. No jealously, no fighting over who slept with who, just complete and utter honesty 100% of the time. That's all I ask.

Other Sites To Contact:
DeviantArt
FurAffinity
OkCupid

I won't give out any social networking sites like Facebook, so don't ask.
Please quote me or PM me if you desperately want a response from me.

Charlie DuPont

Enduring Werewolf

Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games