Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:57 pm
"Why are you following me?!" Mala asked, hiding her face as she spoke in an angry tone. "I'm just that crazy hag from earlier! Not worth your time, as I recall. Wouldn't Jaquel's whores be of better use to you?!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:02 am
Van flinched a bit at her biting words. He knew he deserved it though, even if he wasn't himself at the time. "Mala I'm sorry..." he said softly. "You should know I'd never hurt you if I can help it...." he said taking a few slow steps toward her.

((I'm gettin' sleepy. I think I'm going to go to bed soon. z-z ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:10 am
{I understand. Goodnight, for whenever you do go to bed.}

"But you did...and you're not getting your wallet back!" Mala snapped, not stopping for a moment. "Oooh trust me, you're not getting anything from me for a LONG time!" Of course, this was likely to include him getting laid. More than likely, she wouldn't budge on that for awhile.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:14 am
Van seemed to remain deadpanned for a while before finally reacting to the very unexpected reaction. "Wait, WHAT?! I know I was an a**, something I can't apologize enough for, but it wasn't exactly my fault that my memory got wiped by a demon! I'm back to normal and willing to do anything to make up for it, so is this really necessary?!" Needless to say, he was expecting something a tad more tearful and emotional. But then he brutally broke his long-time wife's heart, so he really should have seen this coming.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:27 am
Mala was stubborn, as always, and didn't like showing herself cry too much if she could help it, especially in a situation like this. She preffered that she cry in private, so that it wouldn't feel half as embarassing to let it all out. "I know it wasn't your fault, but you can't expect me to act as if nothing happened either! It's a good thing the bed isn't complete yet, judging by what happened today, because we certainly won't be needing it for awhile. If I need sleep, I'll just use a sleeping bag. And no, I won't be sharing."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:48 am
Van gave frustrated sigh and tossed Mala's shoes at her feet. "....Fine. Whatever floats your boat." he said knowing there was no winning this fight. "Do you at least know what happened to my wedding ring?" he asked holding up his ringless hand.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:09 am
Mala sighed, finally turning to face Van. She had a look about her that looked calm, even if her eyes and cheeks were rosied to a bright red. It was quite obvious that she had been crying. Pulling the ring out of one of her purses, she approached him and pulled up his hand. She put the ring on herself, now glaring up at him. "Take it off again and see which finger doesn't get chopped off." she hissed before turning about and leading the way once more to their home. She had picked up her shoes along the way, not really wanting to say much more.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:28 am
Van sighed once more, reluctantly giving Mala her space as he followed some feet behind as he wondered how long she was going to be like this. He just knew she had been crying and wanted more than anything to comfort her and try to make it better, but he knew she'd never let him, not now at any rate.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:35 am
{I just thought of something terrible(as in cruel and hilarious). What if Van's old self emerging is a reoccuring thing? Like, he'll keep the memories he had from his previous sessions, but still be a total a**?}

Eventually, they did arrive at their humble abode. Immediately, Mala went upstairs to hide herself in the highest corner she could find. She wouldn't dare admit it, but she wanted to hug someone and cry. She knew that whatever happened was no longer in effect, but that doesn't change what happened.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:41 am
((That thought had crossed my mind... twisted ))

While Mala went for more alone time, Van calmly went back to work on the bed. He knew she'd forgive him eventually, and when she did he wanted their home to be as close to perfect as possible.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:54 am
{Interesting~}

Eventually, Mala was lonely enough that she was willing to come down and sit near Van - even if she wasn't going to talk to him or look directly at him. If she were called out on her feelings, she'd deny it. If pressured, she'd just go back upstairs.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:04 am
Van stopped working when he saw Mala come down to sit nearby. He didn't say anything though and returned his attention to the bed. "After five hundred years and dealing that b*****d three, maybe four times now, I can't believe it's the machinations of an a*****e demon that makes us fight." he said under his breath, somewhat pissed that Mala was mad at him for something he had no control over. As he took his frustration and anger out on the nails he pounded away at, his thumb accidentally got in the way. "OW!! Jesus f*ck that hurts!!" he said sucking on it and shaking it out a bit to try and dull the pain.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:11 am
Mala guasped lightly, heading towards him quickly and gently taking hold of his hand. "Let me see it..." she muttured, her face bright red from embarassment since she wasn't able to resist expressing her concern.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:17 am
"Good to know you still like me enough to care about my injuries." Van said rolling his eyes a bit at how quickly she seemed to go from 'you're on my black list' to 'ZOMG ARE YOU OKAI?!'

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:21 am
Mala glared, her blushes growing all the brighter. "I'm still mad at you, but I'm not so much a b***h that I'd wish direct harm inflicted upon you." she said, yanking her own hand away and bursting upward. She stormed back upstairs, leaving Van alone with the unfinished bed. Chances are, Mala would be acting like a wangsty teenager for quite a while longer.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games