Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mycroft IceMan Holmes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:48 am
i cant play any of the games. i keeps saying something about flash 9 and i want to earn gold. its annoying me. i want to play the puzzle one cause i like puzzles and want gold. how do i fix it?
emo  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:12 pm
Alonie
i cant play any of the games. i keeps saying something about flash 9 and i want to earn gold. its annoying me. i want to play the puzzle one cause i like puzzles and want gold. how do i fix it?
emo

First you must install the Flash Player 9 in your pc, then you will be able to play those games.Go here to install Flash Player 9.  

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

dakalakawaka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:47 pm
how do i use this flame sword i saw this one girl burn a snow man with a flame sword.how do i do it please help me?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:47 am
Click your avi at the top right of the page, change the flame sword style when you click "Customize Me",then save it.  

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rantarock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:14 am
where i can turn in trash?

i know there is a place to change it for stuff... could anyone tell me where?

thanks in advance!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:00 pm
Rantarock
where i can turn in trash?

i know there is a place to change it for stuff... could anyone tell me where?

thanks in advance!

Go to the Gambino Hat Rack, and click the button below the shopkeeper that says "exchange trash".  

Wings Akimbo

beadedbaletslipper

3,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:31 pm
Here's a question.
I picked up all sorts of junk in Towns and put it in my inventory. Now I don't want to use it and I don't want to keep it, but I can't figure out how to get rid of it. So...how do i get rid of flowers, bugs, and other garbage w/out trading them in for something?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:45 pm
hay how do ya make stuff on here lol  

Nex Draco

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:24 pm
beadedbaletslipper
Here's a question.
I picked up all sorts of junk in Towns and put it in my inventory. Now I don't want to use it and I don't want to keep it, but I can't figure out how to get rid of it. So...how do i get rid of flowers, bugs, and other garbage w/out trading them in for something?

Well you can sell them at the marketplace or go here to sell/trade them to the people who need it.

Note:But if you have old boots that you collect from town or fishing game you can trade them to me.I buy them for 2 golds each. wink

Nex Draco

If what you mean is what are you going to do on here,then you can read this.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:27 pm
ive just started on gaia today and i was looking on the guild page about a small amount of money to get me started. si this available to me??  

pantha_91

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:47 pm
pantha_91
ive just started on gaia today and i was looking on the guild page about a small amount of money to get me started. si this available to me??

If what you mean is donation, then you can go to the Quest and Donation subforum and read the sticky donation thread there.There are generous Gaians that giveaway items and golds. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:54 pm
tena_79
beadedbaletslipper
Here's a question.

Well you can sell them at the marketplace or go here to sell/trade them to the people who need it.

Note:But if you have old boots that you collect from town or fishing game you can trade them to me.I buy them for 2 golds each. wink

Nex Draco

If what you mean is what are you going to do on here,then you can read this.

no i meant like smithing swords and that wat not lol  

Nex Draco

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:05 pm
About that items that you can find them in the marketplace, its a monthly collectibles and cannot be found at the shop.You can buy them with golds but for this month's monthly collectibles you can buy them with real money by donating $2.50 to Gaia.Refer to the GStore page for more info about this month's collectibles.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:32 pm
Okay I can't seem to edit my profile...everytime I click something I get redirected to this site where I'm suppose to edit it all but it's confusing....  

FallenAngel069

1,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:17 am
FallenAngel069
Okay I can't seem to edit my profile...everytime I click something I get redirected to this site where I'm suppose to edit it all but it's confusing....

To edit it after you click "edit my profile" and a little box come out,just click on any choice for ex:Theme - to change your background picture.Upload your picture to photobucket site or just select any picture you want to use there and click update to save it and click view to view your changes.Other things you can explore them.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games