Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/17
  +1
View Results

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:01 pm
AaronAlroy
Magarah Tezerra
Heyyoooooo~!!! My new years plans are to be more open-minded about music, keep my surroundings organized, and remember not to make needless purchases on my new debit card. (Bump) I've already made several in-app purchases that weren't at all necessary. Funny how I thought they were until I saw my card balance... Ouch. cry emotion_8c emotion_bandaid

Ayyooo
Those are some good resolutions to be fair, I tend to use music tuners that play random new tracks, find a lot of good stuff that way User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In app stuff is the worst I always thought I was better than that until covid happened and I started buying in game stuff for apps. A single button and you have a new subscription linked to your card.
They sometimes take a minute to get into your pending too so it's easy to not realise how many times you've done it.

Mine is really simple, just "exercise more", I keep them basic.

Basic is always better. The music resolution is mainly because my playlists have somehow become full of K-Pop songs by artists I don't know... None of speak Korean.... Lol I rejoined Pandora Radio to reconnect to stations id listened to in high school and it's so surprising how many regular American bands id completely forgotten, and if not for my amnesia back in 2016 it'd seem unforgivable. In some ways my mom is relieved to hear me jamming to metal songs again. It's made me feel more like myself. Hey... Maybe that's it! To be my own authentic self. That makes a great New Year's resolution, doesn't it?
What kind of exercise do you like doing? I'm very into dancing and taking walks. It should be something that works best for you, and don't ever overextended your body's reach of muscle movement. When something hurts, take a moment to stay still and breathe. It'll help your muscles readjust to the idea. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:22 am
morning all! cold out today but got some bird seed and got it set up in teh bird feeder outside my window. my brothers cat has bird tv today and i got some hilarious vids rofl  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:32 am
Magarah Tezerra
AaronAlroy
Magarah Tezerra
Heyyoooooo~!!! My new years plans are to be more open-minded about music, keep my surroundings organized, and remember not to make needless purchases on my new debit card. (Bump) I've already made several in-app purchases that weren't at all necessary. Funny how I thought they were until I saw my card balance... Ouch. cry emotion_8c emotion_bandaid

Ayyooo
Those are some good resolutions to be fair, I tend to use music tuners that play random new tracks, find a lot of good stuff that way User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In app stuff is the worst I always thought I was better than that until covid happened and I started buying in game stuff for apps. A single button and you have a new subscription linked to your card.
They sometimes take a minute to get into your pending too so it's easy to not realise how many times you've done it.

Mine is really simple, just "exercise more", I keep them basic.

Basic is always better. The music resolution is mainly because my playlists have somehow become full of K-Pop songs by artists I don't know... None of speak Korean.... Lol I rejoined Pandora Radio to reconnect to stations id listened to in high school and it's so surprising how many regular American bands id completely forgotten, and if not for my amnesia back in 2016 it'd seem unforgivable. In some ways my mom is relieved to hear me jamming to metal songs again. It's made me feel more like myself. Hey... Maybe that's it! To be my own authentic self. That makes a great New Year's resolution, doesn't it?
What kind of exercise do you like doing? I'm very into dancing and taking walks. It should be something that works best for you, and don't ever overextended your body's reach of muscle movement. When something hurts, take a moment to stay still and breathe. It'll help your muscles readjust to the idea. smile

To be yourself is a great one User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's always nice to go back to things you enjoy, they put you back in touch with a more base version of yourself with less baggage.
Normally at home stuff, I have a pull up bar and a mat. So a lot of pull ups, leg curls and sit ups.
I take time to stay still and breathe, I love doing TM every day User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:16 am
I dig just dance, i have it on the switch. i even manage to prop up the switch lite and still dance to it. easiest way for me to get moving aside from walking outside which its too cold to do as much this time of the year! morning!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:04 am
I lovvee dance games, used to go to the arcade to play Pump it Up obsessively whee
Never played a just dance game due to lack of kinect and didn't realise it's on switch.
Still in my Tropico 4 binge atm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:38 pm
agh just finished my first week of grad school  

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:45 am
hope tropico is going good aaron and grats on finishing first week grad school soup~!

power flickered earlier. had my hopes up for a snow storm but so far its alot of rain and some ice blehhh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:08 am
Hey peeps!
Activity on Gaia dried right up after xmas lol, it was nice to have an influx of nostalgic people on the site.

How'd it go Soup? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm on the last misson of the main campaign in Tropico but there's every DLC mission to work through once that is done, just hit 100h playtime on the steam version User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We've been having a storm in the UK too, took out the lights over the stairs in work for a few seconds and I almost took a plunge.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AugustinDeMirval

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:25 am
gaia_gaiaplat gaia_gaiaplat gaia_gaiaplat  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:50 am
careful on the stairs! eek

i worked on some dave the diver last night and loved it! i took myself off the raid roster for last night cuz 4 nights a week is wearing me out but my guildies pulled it off anyway so goooood deal!

i'm off tonite too so i'm gearing up for another long night of some dave the diver.. that game is pure dopamine!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:16 pm
People keep telling me that diver is like the best thing since sliced bread, got it on the list for when I finish Tropico User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Working my way through the final season of Attack on Titan this evening.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:40 pm
Goddamn this last season is long af  

AugustinDeMirval

Clean Member

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:28 am
AaronAlroy
People keep telling me that diver is like the best thing since sliced bread, got it on the list for when I finish Tropico User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Working my way through the final season of Attack on Titan this evening.

i sat down to have a lil kava and listen to music while i played dave the diver last night. 4 hours later. i had not drank, turned on music, or got up to go tinkle.. i did however fricken nail marlin party night at the restaurant and nab some dank deep sea fish rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:39 am
COLD one today for me, 0c all night and day, ice everywhere.
Keep pumping the heating but to no avail just can't break through the cold somehow.
Cracked out bonus electric radiator and will now turn one room in the house into a furnace and sit in it all evening. whee  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:56 am
back on the grind.
im glad this guild exists.
anyone playing guild wars by chance?  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games