Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

!i!vash!i!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:02 am
slowly walking through the front gates of the riku academy " o great another school for what they call my spechial gifts....dont they remeber wat happened at the last school" said vash, suddenly remembering being taken from a huge burning building 2 weeks before  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:02 pm
Rester glared at Joey. "You have changed, haven't you? Kumi will surely die in the next 24 hours.... so...... at her point of view, you are stupid and foaly to think that you're caring for her if you go after her, for you will probably die too.... but........ you're letting her control your mind." He let out a chuckle to make it look more convincing. "You're taking commands from her."  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:19 am
Joey glared at him "Why shouldn't I? After all...she was...she was the last choosen... bloodline of the twilight clan, why am I telling you this? You don't even know about the twilight clan" he said grinning a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:57 am
Wolfe kicked down the door to revealing Rester and Joey standing there. "Uhh am I in the wrong class?" sweatdrop  

Pirate-Wolfe

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:01 am
Wolfe sniffed the room "whats that smell?" She questioned, She looked onto the ground to see a dark red liquid on the ground, Yet she saw no one bleeding. "Whats going on?" She asked with an impatient tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:16 am
later on* "ok well i need to find the elements class, lol hopefully they can help me with the black fire" vash said as he closed his dorms door and started walking towards the class  

!i!vash!i!

!i!vash!i!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:49 am
"o ya i omost forgot" saidvash , going bck to grab his sword "last time i forgot you i omost died" vash said laughing walking bck down the hall
"ok i need some help finding the class, hmmm were is it"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:20 pm
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "No." he said in a sudden stern voice. "That's no reason to take orders from her. See, my brother can chop me in half and burn the rest of me in 5 seconds, and do you see me taking commands fro him> No. It's just a mattetr of time, Joey dearest, and then the twilight clan will be no more. Seventor disennto moniko! Translated, everyone will die."  

Rester.R

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:09 pm
from the wall vincent appeared and saw vash do you need help he said poking him in the shoulder  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:22 pm
quickly turning around and pulling out his sword "were did u come from?"  

!i!vash!i!

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:30 pm
he quickly dogded the sword and aimed the gun in his face im trying to help you kid you can either get on my good side or on my bad side he said as he aimed the gun at him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:33 pm
o sry i thought u were...never mind hi im vash" as he put his right hand out and putting his sword behind him  

!i!vash!i!

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:43 pm
my names vincent he said putting his gun in his holder  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:50 pm
ok well can u show me to the elements class?" asked vash as he snapped his fingers and a small black flame appeared  

!i!vash!i!

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:28 am
Joey glared at him again "I don't take orders from her, I'm only doing this because...because she's my friend! And I lived by to protect her! There's no way you'll understand how hard she did all this just for you and for Tact! She deserves to be more than being invisible! Even though she is called number 1 in this school...she always stayed alone..." he stared at the ground, and looked back at him "there's no way that a person that has a cold heart as yours will understand how she feels...and that's all I can say...and she...she doesn't have to sacrifice her own self if she didn't care about other people..." he said leaving him, by the looks of his face, he'll just ignore everything that Rester will say.

Kumi was asleep under the desk of her own house, she suddenly awoke 'Joey...' she thought, there was someone knocking from the door "Who is it?!" she asked, "It's me! Your father!" it was Izu, her father "Sorry dad...I don't feel like going out of my room for a while" she said "Okay! Bye then!" her father said leaving.

Once her father was out of the house, she reached into her drawers and grabbed a pair of scissors 'I don't like long hair anyways...[/i] she thought cutting her hair shoulder length, she looked at the mirror with a depressed look on her face, she sighed 'I'm sure everyone wouldn't miss me...' she thought.

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games