Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:17 pm
EggaSponge
squee_moon
run slowly =D then Frenchie will like you

why? how does that help? every time i run slowly he tries to get me to run faster, and then i can't breathe!

Two words: Stunt double.

Seriously, just try your best, thats respectable enough. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:58 am
SecondBanana
EggaSponge
squee_moon

why? how does that help? every time i run slowly he tries to get me to run faster, and then i can't breathe!

or say "im finding this hard, want to help?" and then you can grab his hand and pull you along and the bonus is you get to hold his hand and you know what that leads to =D  

HACK-Jane

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:30 pm
squee_moon
SecondBanana
EggaSponge
squee_moon

or say "im finding this hard, want to help?" and then you can grab his hand and pull you along and the bonus is you get to hold his hand and you know what that leads to =D

This is a possibility xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:00 am
I ******** hate my mom she called SRS on my dad and now my siblings will be taken away from me. I hate how my ******** parents have to play these goddamn stupid games just to make the other look bad. I hope they ******** die! For moo sake! Grow the ******** up! They have children that need them but all they care about is themselves. They make me sick! My dad is going to ******** Iraq and hes been telling my siblings he hopes he dies! I wish I could help my siblings but there nothing I can do cause I'm staying with my friend so I can fix my self before I got out on my own. God I ******** hate this! Why did I have to be punished with such self-less parents! Who either is stuck in there own goddamn little world or has their head stuck far up their a**! scream evil  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

damion-kashu

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:10 pm
I am frustrated because my crappy internet isdint working stuipid comcast wireless internet  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:23 pm

My mom, my grades, the way she acts.

Arianna La Moire

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:48 am
*holds head together so that it will not explode*

SO MUCH DRAMA-LLAMA!!!

I'm having scheduling conflicts. I don't have scheduling conflicts. I missed two periods thursday, I'm just barely catching up there; I have to miss again tuesday afternoon, and I'll be gone all of friday. I can appreciate that it's my cousin's first holy communion, but SRSLY?! CAN YOU HAVE PICKED A WORSE TIME TO ACCEPT THE WORD OF YOUR RELIGION!?
Okay, so while i'm trying to catch up, my teacher blames me for not coming in to make up straight away, and he says "It's YOUR fault Egga". Great. At the point that he said that i was having a no good, terrible, very bad day. I admit it. i cried for the first ten minutes of science class. i COULDN'T make it up during homeroom that day, i had to make up the math notes i missed, and i had to get frickkin' called in on for a "session" during most of lunch and all of latin. You want a bad day if you're me? Miss Latin.
And also. Talk about physcological warfare. I can appreciate it if somebody's having insecurities but I think before I do ANYTHING and I honestly forgot that my friend wanted to do something, i scheduled something else. But the guidence counselor was the last thing I needed. I'm having so much freaking stress right now it's not even funny.
I don't know when the hell I'm supposed to turn in my essays to my hebrew teacher. I sure as hell don't have them now and I won't have them for next sunday because I won't be here. I'm gonna havta negociate with him I guess.
AND MY FRIEND BEN HAS HAD VOLUMES 2 AND 3 OF MY FRUITS BASKET FOR FOUR MONTHS AND I WANT THEM BACK!
And to make matters worse, Bob has been having about as crappy a time as me. And i accidently said yes to working on a science project with the two people we hate the most when he wasn't there?
But there is some good news: I gave one of the kids a scar because I was so stressed and he was messing with me!
Oh! Wait! I don't like to hurt people, even him, and trust me, he deserves it. I wouldn't be surprised if a teacher saw me hurting him and didn't care.
Srsly. My life is screwed over right now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:40 pm
EggaSponge

SO MUCH DRAMA-LLAMA!!!

I'm having scheduling conflicts. I don't have scheduling conflicts. I missed two periods thursday, I'm just barely catching up there; I have to miss again tuesday afternoon, and I'll be gone all of friday. I can appreciate that it's my cousin's first holy communion, but SRSLY?! CAN YOU HAVE PICKED A WORSE TIME TO ACCEPT THE WORD OF YOUR RELIGION!?
Okay, so while i'm trying to catch up, my teacher blames me for not coming in to make up straight away, and he says "It's YOUR fault Egga". Great. At the point that he said that i was having a no good, terrible, very bad day. I admit it. i cried for the first ten minutes of science class. i COULDN'T make it up during homeroom that day, i had to make up the math notes i missed, and i had to get frickkin' called in on for a "session" during most of lunch and all of latin. You want a bad day if you're me? Miss Latin.
And also. Talk about physcological warfare. I can appreciate it if somebody's having insecurities but I think before I do ANYTHING and I honestly forgot that my friend wanted to do something, i scheduled something else. But the guidence counselor was the last thing I needed. I'm having so much freaking stress right now it's not even funny.
I don't know when the hell I'm supposed to turn in my essays to my hebrew teacher. I sure as hell don't have them now and I won't have them for next sunday because I won't be here. I'm gonna havta negociate with him I guess.
AND MY FRIEND BEN HAS HAD VOLUMES 2 AND 3 OF MY FRUITS BASKET FOR FOUR MONTHS AND I WANT THEM BACK!
And to make matters worse, Bob has been having about as crappy a time as me. And i accidently said yes to working on a science project with the two people we hate the most when he wasn't there?
But there is some good news: I gave one of the kids a scar because I was so stressed and he was messing with me!
Oh! Wait! I don't like to hurt people, even him, and trust me, he deserves it. I wouldn't be surprised if a teacher saw me hurting him and didn't care.

Today was almost as bad but not quite. I was called a lesbian. {Again} My science teacher flipped out at me. {Again}. Frenchie told me he has "skills of doom" that I told him I could not see. {Again}. People told me to use smaller words {Again}.  

EggaSponge

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:44 pm
EggaSponge
EggaSponge

SO MUCH DRAMA-LLAMA!!!

Today was almost as bad but not quite. I was called a lesbian. {Again} My science teacher flipped out at me. {Again}. Frenchie told me he has "skills of doom" that I told him I could not see. {Again}. People told me to use smaller words {Again}.

Awww, poor Egga. Dont feel too bad about yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:39 pm
I am pissed off because my grandparents are making me get rid of my dog because they were not taking care of him right  

damion-kashu

NightmareRainbow

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:45 pm
Gahh, I hate my schools Pricipals. They theink they know everything, and are stuck up. They suck period.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:04 pm
I hate that I got hacked.
I bombed a math test.
I have to catch up, and i don't even have time to do that xd  

MonsieurSponge

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:09 pm
I'm sick of holding my tongue.....  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:41 pm
Angie moo
I ******** hate my mom she called SRS on my dad and now my siblings will be taken away from me. I hate how my ******** parents have to play these goddamn stupid games just to make the other look bad. I hope they ******** die! For moo sake! Grow the ******** up! They have children that need them but all they care about is themselves. They make me sick! My dad is going to ******** Iraq and hes been telling my siblings he hopes he dies! I wish I could help my siblings but there nothing I can do cause I'm staying with my friend so I can fix my self before I got out on my own. God I ******** hate this! Why did I have to be punished with such self-less parents! Who either is stuck in there own goddamn little world or has their head stuck far up their a**! scream evil

I am so sorry Moo, that sucks for you. Too many parents today get caught up in themselves and forget that they made a committment to the children they are bringing into the world. I know how bad it feels to be in a situation like yours. I made a promise when I was a teen ager that when I grew up I would never treat my children the way that my parents treated me. I have five kids now (ages 6-21; how do you think I ended up on Gaia? haha) and they say that I am their best friend because I truly take care about them. Moo, learn from what you are going through right now and make a decision to change for the better in the future. Sometimes we go through crap so that like a sword - we are forged to be stronger and better! {{{Hugs}}}  

Yammima

[Isabella][Kingston]

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:55 pm
Lime-Green-Star
Gahh, I hate my schools Pricipals. They theink they know everything, and are stuck up. They suck period.

i hate them tooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my principal has "sensitive ears."

and, everyone knows, JROTC must be loud, right? and, especially during PT time (physical training), we have to be load, or ma'am/sir will become angered at us. O: and we don't like it when they're mad, so yeah.... and like, last friday during PT, we were playing capture the flag after warm-ups, and i was cheering on my team, then one of her secretary's came out and told me to shut my flippen' pie hole! and i was like, the heck???

and yeah.... stare  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games