Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

Chronotix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:05 am
*he Smiled, and waved, to particualrly noone, since she was already around the corner. He sighed, and leaned back into the couch, and closing his eyes.* "see ya later...I guess...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:26 pm
Rianna turned around to the two women and asked her question: "Why'd you pull me out so hard?"

Tirane sighed and Nataline shook her head. "Sorry, but she freaked when you weren't home. I did bring more milk home when I walked in later after you left."

Rianna could only shake her head and sigh.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Da HiTMeN

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:24 am
*walks in*well im kinda of new to this so could someone help me out?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:26 pm
Da HiTMeN
*walks in*well im kinda of new to this so could someone help me out?

{{ Go to the role playing FAQ. }}  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:32 pm
Name:Adell
Grade: 9
Race: Human
Personality:Loner, mysterious, quiet, sneaky, friendly when wants to be
History: no family or friends
Weapons: Strait blade Katana
Appearnce:User Image
Dorm: 15  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:36 pm
:walks in the front door of the school his one visable eye wondering the room he walked down the halls looking for some one to help him get were he needs to go he was lost cause today was his first day he transferd from a far away place: wow this place looks bigger inside then it does outside  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Chronotix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:01 am
(hidden Shadow, The house has a house of leaves syndrome, actually IS bigger inside than outside. if you wanna know what im actually talking about got pick up a copy of House of Leaves - by Mark Z. Danielewski GREAT book, and REALLY bizarre)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:52 am
*The Janitor paid no mind to the children. He wasn't interested in tearing them apart, unless there was some kind of reward for it. He seemingly disappeared for a long time, but the Janitor's closet had remained. Perhaps he'd been spending his time in there?*

"Hmmmhmmmhmm..."

*The aged man had continued his floor-cleaning, cleaning floors that were already clean. Strange. He slid one of his large hands off of the broom he was holding, tilting his hat over his eyes. There was definitely something disturbing about him.*  

Barrouk

Ghostpuppy3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:51 pm
name:Zack
grade:10
race:werewolf
personality:clever friendly and mysterious
history confused ????
weapons:fists claws and a sword  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:56 pm
name:Zack
grade:10
race:werewolf
personality:clever friendly and mysterious
history confused ????
weapons:fists claws and a sword
appearance:User ImageUser Image  

Ghostpuppy3

ezekil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:45 am
Name:Lance
Grade: 10
Race: Half human/ Half demon
Personality:playful, friendly , outgoing, perverted at times
History: forced to the school to become more social
Weapons: Strait blade Katana
appearnce:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:37 am
Being the new kid he didn't know where to go so he began wandering the halls looking for someone he could hang out with .
" eh..this place is so boring..theres not even one fight happing right now.. well i did just get here maybe there'll be one later" He smiled as he got excited about the thought of seeing a fight between two powerful people.
He yawned as he looked around for anyone in sight, when he didn't see anyone he leaned againt the conner and fell asleep, with is arms crossed  

ezekil

Ghostpuppy3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:29 am
looks around the hall he sees someone  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:11 am
Name: Yugo Ichikagi
Race: Half-demon Half Angel
Grade: 11
Personality: Quick-witted, Weird (in a good way), happy-go-lucky, funny
History:Former "Crip" (the gang) until he moved away on the verge of victory never able to go back, broken all sport records by at least ten fold, survivor of a terrorist attack of a secret group of assailants that want his clan dead
Weapon Of Choice: The katana passed down from generation in the Ichikagi clan called "Doregan Fairu" (Dragon Fire) no known abilities.
Appearance: User Image
Other: Extremely athletic
Dorm: 8 (open to roomies)  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:30 am
Rianna sighed. She walked back to her dorm room, and took a shower. She got dressed into normal clothes, and then looked at her neglected class schedule. She sighed, picked the schedule up, and went to her first class.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games