Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Roleplay-o-zyalpeloR (New Character/Arrian timeline on pg 1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mur?
  MUR!
  Buttsecks!
  im steelin som ur foodz k thx bai
View Results

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:32 am
"You think yourself to be powerful..."

A portal opened in the path of the knife, sending into the void between the worlds.

"...but you are just a child who falls for my parlour tricks."

Nahl, god of Creation, grinned as he was forced to let go of the arm. "If you are going to attack me, hit me also."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:39 am
As Tavis fell into oblivion, the arm of the Motosuwa would be retracted sharply, eyes flashing in defiance. Standing for a moment in indecision between leaping into the portal after his knife and attacking this new foe, he would steel himself, fingertips brushing lightly over the weapons which graced his form. Legacy, nigh forgotten, would be found once more at his hip, the broadsword being clasped in both hands - to be brought to bear once more at Fade's hour of need.

"I know the power of a God."

Gritting his teeth as he dashed forward, swinging the Spirit Syphon in a horizontal cut, the Eye would blink momentarily, form blurring as he slashed.

"This goes beyond you."  

--[illusory]

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:48 am
Leon's face twisted as he spat out blood. The power was too much for him...and it would most likely be the same for his son. He struggled to his feet and leaped from the building. "Fade...the incantation is the name of your forgotten mother: 'Elendie'" Leon took another two steps then collapsed due to exhaustion. He thought it was finally his end, but that familiar darkness took a blurred form and took the half-dead Leon in his arms. "Even after all of these years, you still love her," Nexol said, his voice a whisper, "You have opened my eyes, Leon. I understand that I was wrong to drive you down the path...I separated myself from you and destroyed you. I am sorry." The nearly formless Nexol continued to carry Leon...
------------
Perun's sword appeared in Nahl's hands, taking the form of a claymore which was brought up to parry Fade's attack, "Nothing is beyond me, young Gabriel. I am Nahl."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:53 am
Breath-powered earrings caused Fade to fade out of existence, a laugh all that was left behind - even as claymore was brought to parry the seemingly precise strike, Gabriel would thrust Legacy toward the man's back, nigh three feet away. Simply giving a small grunt, the man, both Shadowlord and Fade, would begin to focus upon the breath-given power of Legacy, to draw the spirit of the God into the blade.

A temporary container, it would nonetheless imprison this demi-god, to incapacitate him long enough for Gabriel to find a more permanent solution to this problem.

No one escaped perdition.  

--[illusory]

[Daikon~Rage~Haru]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:16 am
((O_O Whoa, more posts! And another person! n,n"))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:03 pm
Chibi-of-Doom
Atrius turned and continued southward. He never let Patrick's two minions out of his sight. He continued on for a good ten minutes then he suddenly stopped in his tracks, "Ah..." ...Gabriel... After a few seconds, however, Atrius shook his head and continued on as if nothing happened. The south gates were soon in clear view, deserted of guards.
---
Patrick grinned and Sephiroth opened a Portal and stepped through. Patrick followed and then the hole in the dimensions closed...
---
Leon stood before the statue of the goddess Nén, his patron deity. His head was bowed in prayer...

"The one who is called -Fade- is near...
...my goddess, give me the courage to face him..."

Hiruga followed close beside Atrius, taking light steps as he glances back over his shoulder at the others. His gaze rests on the witch and large man.

~Atrius. Tell me, what is going on here?~ Turning his gaze away from them, he looks to the decay of buildings around them as they continue on toward the said south gates...
-----------------------------------

A cloaked figure appears outside a small clearing, staring at an Arriun statue. "Seems as if they've already been here-"

"And whose fault was that~?" Another cloaked figure, much larger in size, steps out beside his companion. "It was up to you to-"

"Do not put blame on me," The smaller interrupts, "You were the one who was in charge of capturing the demon, if I recall." He steps up to the statue and brings out a gloved hand, running his finger along the deep crack.

The larger comes up beside him and examines the statue, "I left that task to one more capable than I."

"Meaning you were too scared to do it yourself." The smaller steps behind the statue and lightly kicks at the base.

His companion growls, "At least he got part of the job done. Now all we need to do is-"

"Enough. You have a mouth bigger than than all of Pan Xian." He steps out from behind the statue, "We need to get going."

"Ha. Why not finish our little dispute right here and now?" The larger brings back his hands, dark spheres forming in his palms.

"Hmph. Very well." The two suddenly rush each other...

[Daikon~Rage~Haru]

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:14 pm
--[illusory]
Breath-powered earrings caused Fade to fade out of existence, a laugh all that was left behind - even as claymore was brought to parry the seemingly precise strike, Gabriel would thrust Legacy toward the man's back, nigh three feet away. Simply giving a small grunt, the man, both Shadowlord and Fade, would begin to focus upon the breath-given power of Legacy, to draw the spirit of the God into the blade.

A temporary container, it would nonetheless imprison this demi-god, to incapacitate him long enough for Gabriel to find a more permanent solution to this problem.

No one escaped perdition.

The man in the armour, whether he was Patrick or the god Nahl, crumpled. The armour's unnatural shine faded and soon gave way to rust as the body inside turned to dust...

...but it wasn't over. "Foolish one. Do you think your primitive weapons could stop me? All you did is slow me down...Soulless One Called Patrick, ARISE!" Nahl called out to the pile of armour and dust, causing it to reform into Patrick's body. After that, he made the man disappear before pulling his presence away from Gabriel, "Foolish mortal. You have yet to taste from the cup of my wrath...resign yourself, evil one. Resign yourself to your fate." Then he was gone, leaving Fade ElBrunen in the rapidly decaying city of Arrius...
-----

The snow began to melt, and the stones cracked as a ominous presence began to first feed off of the curse on the city, then began to feed on the ancient magic of the Ancient, Pre-Motosuwan Arrian Elders...
----

Atrius looked around the city, ~I am not sure, Hiruga-sama. Everything happened so fast...but...there is something different about you. What happened to you? Why were you in the Astral Plane?~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:30 pm
Hiruga glances down at the ground as he brings his hands behind his head, watching as clumps of snow start to melt.

~The hell..? Anyway, Astral Plane? And just what is different?~

His brow in a scowl and not at all looking happy, his ears p***k as the faint sound of cracking stone sounds nearby..
--------------------------------

"Is this all you're capable of?!"

The large cloaked figure brings down both fists over his companion's head, yet not fast enough. He suddenly swings out of the path and turns his body, kneeing him hard in the stomach. As the larger stumbles back, he slips a concealed knife from his sleeve into his hand and rushes him again...

[Daikon~Rage~Haru]

--[illusory]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:36 pm
The only signal of victory would be an unsteady grunt, the man known as Fade ElBrunen straightening his poise after his apparent win. Scanning his surroundings with a wary eye, fingertips would still grip the hilt of Legacy tightly, before the blade would once more be hidden within its sheath. Greyed complexion would disappear, yielding the truth of Gabriel Motosuwa once more, frosted orbs flashing a tempo of realization to the surroundings. Booted feet would slide along the roof of the shrine, to peer over the edge of the ten foot drop with slight apprehension, before he simply dropped down, knees bending to absorb recoil slightly.

"Elendie..."

Mother?

Footsteps would be quiet, as the lone warrior left the vicinity of the shrine - arsenal rattling with each movement. It was if he had never been there.

He could feel the sapping of Arrius acutely within his bones - there was little time left to act.

~Atrius.~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:46 pm
~Hiruga...keep an eye on Raegib. He has a plan...just follow his lead.~ Atrius closed his eyes and projected an image of himself walking with the group as he fell back and eventually took a side road into the heart of the Human quarter. As he looked upon the city that had been home to him so many times, all he could see was devastation. Places where the war didn't even come near to were already dying. "Is this the fate of a place that is infinitely good?" He then heard Gabriel's call ~Fade...~
----
Leon doubled over in pain as he spat up more blood that stained the floor of his old study. "Leon...we're dying," Said the semi-formed darkness that was Nexol, "We cannot die or Arrius goes with us. The ancient magic that the city was built on needs us. We were to guard it...Our task is not over. Something is happening. The underworlds are opening as are the heavens. An army lies in wait south of our city...and the Creators...The Creators mean to destroy Pan Xian, don't they?" Leon kept silent as his other half went on, "There was no 'Judgement' they wanted us and anyone else out of the way so..."

Still silence...then a break as Leon stood up, "It is time that we go into Greyscale. We will most certainly die, but then we would be able to save the city..." Nexol walked towards Leon and phased into him, forcing their minds and body to become one as Leon's soul completed itself...

...Greyscale...He only used it once. Now that his life comes to an end, he will use it again. Leon closed his eyes and broke his bonds with the artificial body, releasing his spirit...

A massive gate appeared before him, and it opened slowly revealing its final destination: Elysium. The gate began to draw Leon in, but he fought it and dispersed himself before he could get pulled into the afterlife. The gate shattered as Leon's spirit joined with the ancient magic of Arrius and began his battle to save the city...  

Chibi-of-Doom

--[illusory]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:56 pm
The man known as Fade ElBrunen would feel the sudden jump of his heart as Leon passed from this world to the next, his step staggering slightly, causing him to stumble into a nearby wall. Fingertips sliding gently along ground stone, Gabriel's eyes would close, his lips parting to allow a pained gasp to escape from his soul. Leaning his head against the wall, Fade's head would begin to shake slowly, as though denying the fate which seemed to befall Arrius now.

"Ugh...

No."

Shadows began to lick at the edge of Gabriel's consciousness, threatening to consume him with darkness as he had been - the manifestation of Nexol's power attempting to surface once more. Frosted orbs became warped, onyx reality clouding the mind's eye, before at once, the man known as Fade ElBrunen would snap into focus. Shadow dispelled, right fist would clench, a solemn blink before the warrior would rise above the inner demon, to face this dread Apocalypse.

~I have been Fade long enough...~

The reputation would become nothingness, man disappearing into the approaching twilight.

Arriving behind Atrius, the man Gabriel had both trained, betrayed, and seemingly killed - the Lion would speak in solemn tones.

"Gabriel is my name."

Drawing the Soulspear from his back, the man known as Gabriel - and only as Gabriel - would steel himself for the oncoming conflict, ice-blue eyes staring coarsely at Atrius.

"Let us ride as brothers, into this impending doom."

"There be no force that can withstand our might."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:01 am
Atrius's mind stopped momentarily; he sensed many things happening at once. Fisrt, there was a change in his younger brother's aura, and then the force that was consuming the city stopped...but... Atrius quickly stretched out with his feelings to search for his father, but it ended in failure. He did not bother to the man who appeared behind him: ~Fade you scum of the Motosuwa! What did you do to him? What did you do to Father!?~

Rage burned in Atrius's heart. It seared his insides converting his beating heart that was only used for good into a lump of white hot coals. That is when he heard it for the first time. First a voice then a darkness that he seemed to know better than he knew himself. The darkness held him. It cleared his head of everything but his revived hatred of his younger brother.

Then it spoke to him, and only him:
"Only together can we defeat him, Atrius."
The voice was like honey to his ears. It soothed him much like the lost memories of his mother's voice that calmed him thousands of years ago...
"But I can feel your anger. It gives you focus... makes you stronger."
The voice neither raised its volume nor sharpen its tone. It was a dark and malicious voice, but Atrius knew he could trust it; or so he thought.
"Take your weapon and kill the murderer of your father who was the great Leonardo Motosuwa who saved the world from evil men like him"

"..."

In one smooth motion that was faster than even an elf's eyes, Atrius drew his sword and spun around to confront his brother...Instantly, the words for a thunder spell were out of his mouth and a bold of lightening shot from his blade and crackled towards Gabriel.  

Chibi-of-Doom

[Daikon~Rage~Haru]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:19 pm
~...Understood.~ Although he paid no attention to it, he watched as Atrius swiftly left a replacement and stole away down an alley. He has his reasons, I suppose, He thought as the image of Cyril came to mind.

"...." So, Cyril is dead, he thought to himself, and he left the bothersome task of relaying a seemingly dangerous message to some followers of a war god on me. Fantastic.

He rubs his temples soothingly, as if that alone could make his anxiety go away.

~Raegib.~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:09 pm
Conveniently enough, the followers of said war god happened to be right there. Well, two followers and an associate. One of which was cursing up a storm in several archaic languages.

"Why do we involve ourselves in this? These people are all MAD. At this rate, they'll blow up the world while trying to save it."

"Ciaran..."  

Novatierrie
Crew

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out