Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Thank You Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy 2022
  Poll
View Results

Little Crystalen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:57 pm
I wish to thank everyone for helping out people. I understand it not always easy working with people who are just getting started who are lost and confused. I understand it sometimes feel like your repeating things over and over. But hang in there your doing the right thing helping out people you never know your kindness might turn them into good and loving people who might just turn out helps you out. You never know. I think it is really good and awesome! heart I love you guys and girls for it! heart

blaugh Please keep doing all the good work! You are all awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:27 pm
NO1 HELPED ME CAUSE IM NEW AND I DONT GO TO THE GUILD AS MUCH biggrin biggrin biggrin smile IM ISANE LOL twisted twisted twisted twisted exclaim rofl I DONT NO Y RITE NOW I TINK IM HYPER! rofl  

Ellaas2

Loki-VI

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:54 pm
I Want to thank everyone in this guild...You guys have helped me find out a lot about Gaia...YOU ROCK!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:54 pm
Right now I would like to thank rio-san for donating even if it isnt much...THANKS RIO-SAN!!!! youve helped a lot blaugh  

Loki-VI

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:05 pm
i dont know why but ever since i joined this guild i have helped more people in here than they have helped me but it doesnt bother me i like to help =^.^=  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:48 am
yep yep heart  

nobodycares4meanymore

Minimerick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:38 pm
I would like to say thanks to this guild for being here. It's a wonderful recource for the new members to come and check out all the posts to help them with any questions. i know i spent a fair amount of time reading posts and such. Also, the blue fairy in the Donations thread... seriously, she deserves the biggest thanks! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:09 am
Thank you to the guild smile I have found so many answers to my questions in here its amazing.

keep up the great work!  

Lauralanthallasa

Gracious Businesswoman

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200

Ellaas2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:53 pm
no1 helped me! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:21 pm
well I haven't asked for anything yet so there is nothing to give biggrin  

krypton618

bottledbunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:43 pm
no, i havent gotten any help yet, but its cuz i havent asked nething yet 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:39 pm
can u guys help me get a robo pupy i want 1!  

Ellaas2

mingting99

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:54 pm
does it count if i was helped by threads?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:34 am
thanks everyone in this guild it's been super helpful my first week! 3nodding  

lizzilicious

amcjuly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:46 pm
Yes thank you all!  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games