Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Creatures of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:34 pm
"ah, but you laughed. my story isn't really interesting. my little sister loved your brother and thought they'd be together forever. i, on the other hand, never liked Luke and wanted them apart. so i convinced him that she was wrong for him and she went back to suducing others. when she found him again she wanted him, and i saw you. and thus i wanted you as well. see? not interesting in the slightest."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:35 pm
"so you're sister is Nacola? the same b*tch that keeps making Luke miserable? and what's not to like about him??"  

silver.for.secrets

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:41 pm
Davyn sighed. "told ya you didn't want to know. she's my half sister, as Luke is your half brother. i never liked him just because i didn't. when she would go to see him i would follow. that's when i saw you. there's something about you..."

Nacola whipped around the tree they were in. "Davyn! what are you doing? this is his b*tch sister!"

Davyn looked down and sighed again. "Nacola, go home. this is none of your business. we're just talking" his eyes flicked to Rina then back.

"about what may i ask."

"nothing Nacola. go home." Davyn turned away from her.

"i will go this time, but do me a favor. ask her about the elven blood in her viens." Nacola laughed as she walked away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:56 pm
Rina's nials were biting into her palms; she was trying to stay calm. "if she even thinks about going near Luke i'll kill her. she has no right to bring up my heritage."

Luke:>>
"Rina.... i know who this is, and i know that Nacola is near. stay away from him."

Rina:>>
"Luke you don't understand. go back to the home. this is none of your business."

Luke:>>
"it will be my business if something happens to you. Nacola is a small threat compared to him. you do not know what he's done-"

Rina:>>
"and i don't really care Luke. you don't know what i've done." black fire came to life in her palm. she threw it and it landed at Luke's feet. "go back now Luke." and he did.  

silver.for.secrets

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:57 pm
"would this be a bad time to ask about your heritage?" he smiled sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:57 pm
Rina sighed. "yes. but i know you'll ask anyway, so go ahead."  

silver.for.secrets

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:58 pm
"ok. i thought the elves died out a looooooong time ago. but appearently not. maybe that's part of the reason why you're so beautiful."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:02 pm
"compliments will get you no where right now. yes, elves are almost extint. but not completely. my father fell in love with my mother, an elf of an ancient noble line, and they married. they had me and she died shortly after. father wanted a son, so seven years later he remarried and had Luke. his second wife left all of us. let me guess; your next question was going to ask if it had any advantages. right?"  

silver.for.secrets

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:03 pm
Davyn only nodded.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:04 pm
"i knew it. i've always been a fierce fighter and have a way with words, or so my father would tell me. maybe it's from ancient noble elf blood in my viens. i never knew what she was like and i've never met another elf to answer your next questions. anything else?"  

silver.for.secrets

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:05 pm
"if you are a fighter, then let's see it." he jumped from the tree, inviting her to the grass.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:06 pm
"you've caught me on a bad night Davyn. you will lose." she jumped too. Rina walked to a well shaded clearing in the woods and sat with her back against a tree.  

silver.for.secrets

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:10 pm
"i will lose huh? we'll see." he lashed out with a sword that was hidden in his clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:12 pm
Rina casually moved her head to the side, avoiding the blow. 'the first move has been made; i am free to do as i please now' she whispered into his head. "i never make the first move." a whip of black fire grew from her hand. she cracked it and it wrapped around Davyn's ankle. she pulled his feet from under him.  

silver.for.secrets

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:16 pm
Davyn feigned pain and moved his sword with his mind. it flew so fast and again hit the tree where Rina had been sitting.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff