Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

MameJenny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:47 am
I'd start off by asking you over to my house one night. Then, when you got there, I would make you a marvelous dinner, too bad I put poison in it, heheh. Then, as the poison took affect, giving you an awful stomachache, I would drag you outside where I would tie you to a tree and beat you with a bat. Seeing you're still alive, I would slit both of your wrists, both of your ankles, and then push the knife deep in your leg. As you cry out in pain, I would roll up your shirt and play a game of tic-tac-toe on your belly, meh X wins. As you stare grimly at me, I decide to have some fun squeezing the last bit of life from you, so I put another knife in your belly and take you off the tree, and throw you on your back, then stomp on you. Your neck cracks, and puts an end to your painful death.

Did I just write that gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:47 pm
I would ask a hypothetical question about how you would kill a person, then I'd end up doing that to you.... cause you got worse ideas than I could ever come up with.......  

azrael the reaper_95210

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:01 pm
Watching in awe upon how incredibly stupid that was, I'd get reeeeeeeal close and state "Looks like god skipped on you."
You stare back in "WTF was that supposed to mean?" fashion, until I pull out "Revenge." In typical manners you get flurried, and spout off hatefull words for something that stupid, which I just laugh and laugh. After a while I stop getting amused by your slander, shoving that 8 in your eye somehow, causing you to jump and scream like a little fan-girl, followed by a round house, pushing it in further. As the 8-track hits your frontal lobe, you get back on your tangent, until I get mad, ripping your jaw off, and smack the dangling tounge just for fun. Now your starting to cry beyond welcome, cursed short lasting shocks, I get irrated now and Falcon Punch your throat, causing you to... well sufficate.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:16 am
i would do the excact same thing you just did except shorter  

Italian Jelly Bean

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:14 am
"I would pull your hat down over your head til you suffocate."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:16 am
Take him down with a headshot from a distance, then keep my ODST squad around me in case of retaliation.  

SPI -14

MameJenny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:31 am
I would walk with you into the woods one cloudy night, claiming I love you...But then, once we got to the center of the woods, I would tell you to wait there a moment because I think I heard an animal. After a few minutes I would scream as loud as possible, causing you to follow me. Once you got to me, I would whack you in the face with a stick and kick you to the ground before you knew what happened. Then, as you asked what was going on, I would punch you in the face repeatedly until you screamed in pain and anger. Then, I would get a knife and slowly, painfully scoop both of your eyes out. As you blindly tried to escape, gripping the places your eyes used to be, I would sneak up from behind you, grab you, and use the same knife from before to cut each of your fingers off. Then, as you started to succumb from blood loss, I would finish killing you by bringing you to a lake I found and putting your head under until you drowned. Then I would claim to the police that the animals got you, and would change my name and go to another country.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:51 pm
(how disturbing...)

Being the heartless person I am, I'd simply gun you down as soon as I had a reason to, even if you claim love for me. Then claim self-defense, denying any action from the law, since I was defending myself and thus gained the right to kill to save myself.

I'm suspicious of anyone who professes love to me... stare  

SPI -14

MameJenny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:15 pm
SPI -14
(how disturbing...)

Being the heartless person I am, I'd simply gun you down as soon as I had a reason to, even if you claim love for me. Then claim self-defense, denying any action from the law, since I was defending myself and thus gained the right to kill to save myself.

I'm suspicious of anyone who professes love to me... stare

(Lol, sorry it was disturbing.)

I would go to your house late at night and cut each of your fingers off, each of yours toes off, and then slice your limbs off while screaming "That's what you get for not dying a longer death!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:58 pm
I would shove that fairy down your thoat. If you dont suffocate to death, you'd still die from so must exposure to raw fairy dust.  

azrael the reaper_95210

xXGothicLullubyXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:33 pm
I would use my scarf to choke you then mysterioly dissaper into the night ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:48 am
i would chain him down by his ankles, then constantly poke him with this stick til he voluntarilly strangles HIMSELF in with him scarf  

azrael the reaper_95210

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:54 am
Jumping down from a tree, or was it a bush? Anyways I'd get real close in yo face, disturbing you as our noses touch. Every step you take, I copy, except for one which I step back, smacking that ridiculous hat off. As you down to get it, I'd punt you in teh FACE, making you to lose that little "wand" thing, immediately stabbing you in the right kneecap, then kicking back so some of it breaks inside. Being distracted by the leg issue, I'd twist your arm 360 degrees and put it in a Chicken Wing, pushing up higher every so often until it nearly flies off, if it wasn't for your coat. Being behind you, I'd head butt ya's head, knocking you down to the ground. I'd take sometime to watch you squirm, then kick your ribs, listening to the delightful cracks. Kicking you over, I’d some what continue and stomp on yo stomach until it leads to me jumping upon it, them, it… them. “As you know have discovered a new world of pain,” I’d end it all by setting you upon fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:37 pm
azrael the reaper
i would chain him down by his ankles, then constantly poke him with this stick til he voluntarilly strangles HIMSELF in with him scarf
IM A GIRL DAMN IT!!!!!!!!  

xXGothicLullubyXx

freckledblondie2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:21 pm
I would tie her to a chair, put her on the stage in my school's auditorium, and have the whole school yell "Boy! Boy! Boy!" at her untill she cant stand it anymore and dies.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games