Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:19 pm
Avani explored the new village with Owen; she had been to so many places and learned much about the outside world... but it wasn't for the good. There was disregard for safety as well as friendship and everything seemed chaotic. The affairs of this world were dark and bitter - how could Avani ever help to save it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:23 pm
Owen put his hand on Avani's shoulder, "It's okay to feel the way you do." He looked at the village, "All sorts of people are different in this world with numerous beliefs, tatics, ideas... we accept them and live the lives we want." Owen smiled at Avani, "If you're so tired of being alone just ask for a visit. It won't hurt you." A sudden boom made Owen and Avain turn their heads, "What is that?"  

Yogurt for Brains

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:55 pm
I turned around and spotted Amaya. "Ah! Amaya! What are you doing!?"At the moment I didn't know what side to be on....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:25 pm
Amaya frowned. "Why would you want to kill me? I'm just stopping by to eat!" she said, a puzzled expression twisted onto her face. "Ah, kietsume! I was meaning to find you! I've missed you!" The demon inside groweled. Amaya walked forward casually,and stood in front of kietsume, putting both hands on her shoulders. "Why don't you trust me? I'm an angel..." she whispered into her ear. She ignored the yells of Kietsume's companions.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:28 pm
((um its K-E-I-T-S-U-M-E not kietsume, sorry))

"Not all Angels are trustable," I sighed "What is it now? What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:30 pm
((Oh haha I'm sorry.))

"But you know me. I'm trustable. You trusted Argella, correct?" she said, her voice trivial. "How come you won't believe me? Oh, only if you could read minds, you would be able to see the memories that only Argella and you would know. Would you want to kill your best friend? There are things in this world that you don't know, and one of them is that she is standing right in front of you." Her voice was almost screaming now. She stepped away, but still stared sternly. She peeked at the other people around her, and glared. "This is none of your buisness. Go on, I'll give keitsume back after I'm finished..." She said, and the her face went hot. The demon inside was thrashing in her mind, and she was about to burst. She smiled, and fell to her knees, clenching her her hair in her fists.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:33 pm
If you are, then why do you look and Act so differently?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:39 pm
"What do you expect? I was resurected. I got REJECTED from hell. I can't blame my demon to be mad, I would be too. She's broken. You should know how it feels." Amaya looked at keitsume, still stern. Her arms went limp, and she got up once again. "Just believe me. I love you." The angel smiled, her head dropped, and she looked at the ground. A singel tear fell to her foot, and it sizzled. She turned into a demon once more, but kept her stance. More and more tears fled to the ground. The demon's heart was full of shame.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:05 pm
"Fine," I whispered and walked away into the woods.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:09 pm
"What..." Amaya looked up. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" she yelled to herself. "Don't...turn....into....an...angel..." She wimpered. She swung around to face the other too girls stading there. "What should I do?? Who are you? You're the ones who tried to kill me! Damn, that wasn't nice." She pouted. "Well, tell me! should I follow her?" She screamed.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:15 pm
"Jeez, these woods are dark!" I walked into a tree. I couldn't see a thing. "Ah! Ayane! I left Kiona with you! Where is she!?" I shouted to no one. I loved the woods, even if they were this dark. I felt around and in a split second I found a tree and started to climb it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:59 pm
"oh hi Amaya" Jaden said smiling "your more then welcome to stop by and eat jsut dont cause any trouble" Jaden smiled she was hiding her real emotions "now lets go find Keitsume those woods are dark" Jaden said grabbing her hand and walking towards the woods "Ayane stay here please" Jaden said with a wave the other wolves watched Ayane making sure she stayed in the camp like Jaden had asked "now Amaya when we find Keitsume we need to talk" Jaden said her face serious but still hiding how she really wanted to feel.  

neckroz209

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:38 pm
Amaya went with the wolf girl, shocked that she wasn't useing hostile behavior towards her. "Ok...I'll put on night vision..." She wiggeled away from the girl's grip and concentrated. The night turned green, and she could see everything around her. She walked further and hurd a yell from what sounded like keitsume. "Keitsume? Where are you? We need to talk...I'm with the wolf girl..." She tried to say sweetly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:54 pm
I had climbed to the top of a tree and could see everything for miles. But what really caught my attention was Amaya and Jaden Walking into the forest and Ayane being gaurded by many wolves. That made me laugh, but my eyes traveled back to Ayane and Jaden. Soon they were at the base of the tree and I spoted a mountain goat waiting stealthily behind them ready to pounce. Those things were nasty, I didn't want it to catch them off gaurd "Jaden! Amaya! Watch out! Behind you!" I shouted. I heard Amaya shout back, but I couldn't distinguish the words.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:58 pm
Jaden spun around and pounced onto the tiger not bothering to use her sword just her claws and fangs it was a bloody and brutal fight Jaden soon walked back out "stupid tiger" Jaden muttered she looked up and smiled "Keitsume!" Jaden shouted.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games