Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:48 pm
((your welcomed))

durges aura began to grow bigger with every step he took "a power so immense will soon die out" he told himself "virgil LEAVE!!!!!" he yelled as the aura began to cover most of the battle field....he spread his legs on the ground and spread his arms out toward the sky the aura began getting smaller ,and smaller,and soon became a small ball that levitated on durges finger.....durge lept into the air ,and stood above the cliff he than yelled "JOIN MY ARMY OR HAVE YOUR LIFE TAKEN AWAY"durge yelled....about 1/5th of the army stood aside waiting for durges command ".....very well than..." durge said with a smirk as he aimed the small levitating ball at the center of the ground ,and watched as it quickly made its way down their...as the plasma ball entered the ground the soliders laughed at the effect of the ball "NOW DIE!!!!"durge yelled out as he crushed his fist,and the small ball exploded and grew into a huge plasma that had been slowly destroying the whole area as the ball got bigger durge laughed his eyes began to glow,and his new powers were sensed from miles away he placed his hands at the plasm and began taking in the energy  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:28 pm
Suddenly some arrows shot Yukari, she winced but she kept going. The man looked at her 'She probably knew of this but....' the man thought "Please! Don't do it! Nothing else will happen! If you keep doing that you will die!" he said. She didn't listen to what he said she kept going.

Suddenly some arrows where beginning to shower at them, Poki made a barrier on everyone but every arrows that hits the barrier made Poki drop to his knees. He took his sword and sank it to the ground, bearing the pain that the arrows was giving. He looked up and saw it was Yami's doing. Just like the last time he saw her, her eyes was filled with emptiness and anger.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:18 pm
after durge had taken in the energy he chuckled at the ruin,and rubble of the area "pittiful" he said as he looked at the sunken in ground  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:27 am
Vergil didn't leave but watched Durge with awe. "Hmm... Seems like you have power..." His aura felt immense, and deadly... Much like his own. "Now they're dead, now what? We need to find the others, right?"

Aneesha shrugged Dante off. "Beer? At a time like this?!" She looked over at Yukari and Poki. "YUKARI! POKI!" She wanted to go there, and defend them, but deep down, she had faith in what they were doing. They were obviously very dedicated to Yami... So much, it pained her to watch them get hurt like this.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:28 am
Dante looked at the scene and, sighed. "You better not, Die, I'll be selling you to necrophiles if you do!" he called out of them," Then he did them the favor he could think of, He channeled his demonic energy giving Yukari and, Poki more energy to pull through.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:43 am
((Poki went with Vergil and Durge >.>))

Yukari grinned as she took out her dagger and threw it by the tree's weak spot. Everything was an illusion the blood, the arrows and the pain she felt disappeared. The little girl fell to the ground, Yukari caught her and gave her to Dante and said nothing, she opened her eyes it was blue like Yami's "Yuka-chan...?" she said looking at her. As she went back to the tree "I have to...destroy this tree..." she said but then there was a barrier on it but then she didn't care. She took her fist and punched it hard making the barrier, the second punch destroyed it a bit and the last one shattered it completely. A boy appeared before them, his eyes were white and he had no pupils and his hair was lavender colored.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:50 pm
(OH, Just, peachy)

Dante looked at the girl. he smiled was this Yuki? he was rather confused.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:32 pm
"......yes" durge told vincent as he hovered down to the ground ,and they both made their way to aneesha,dante,and the warriors  

vampire_guardian116

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:44 pm
"Please kill me" The boy said to Yukari, but all she did was sigh. She looked at him "I won't...because you're already dead" she said "But..." the boy had a shock look on his face then the man came over "What that person said wasn't true...you've been fooled off. There's nothing you can do now" Yukari said, the boy starts to cry "I'm so sorry..." he muttered.

The man carried the boy on his back "there's nothing you can do but we have to go..." he said to the boy as he wiped his tears off and walked away. Yukari walked over to the girl she just saved "Tell me...how'd you got separated from your body Ms. Yami...?" she asked. The girl who looked like Yami looked at her "They took me out by using that flute, my alternate self can't take control of my body without me..." the girl said.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:08 am
Vergil followed Durge to find Aneesha, Dante and the others. He was more anxious to see if Aneesha was okay, and for some reason, partially concerned for his brother. Maybe because he wants to have the last fight...

Aneesha stared at Yukari and the girl who looked like Yami with sheer confusion. "What is going on...?" Turning to Dante, she could tell even he was confused.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:27 pm
Dante shrugged his shoulder, "I have no clue," he said then sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:12 pm
"This girl you're seeing is Yami's alternate soul...without it she won't be the Yami that you guys know...the one that's controlling her will make her kill anyone who goes in the way of their plans..." Yukari explained for both of them to understand.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:17 am
Aneesha nodded, showing that she fully understood, then looked at Dante to see if he did...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:10 pm
Dante looked at Yukari, "So this is like. The good part of Yami, Right?" he then looked toward the horizon, "The bad part is in the body,"  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:46 pm
((I saw the trailer of the Devil May Cry Anime in youtube...looks pretty cool X3))

Yukari looked at him "You can say that..." she said as she stood and stretched a bit "We should go now..." she said.

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games