Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:00 pm
"uh oh." and she tried waking sora up  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:43 pm
This isn't good. Xoric and Fayt thought simultaneously. They were getting far to exhausted and the shadow creature were much more unique than they had ever seen before.
"Should we do it?" Xoric shouted Fayt.
" If we don't, then we'll never get out of here." Fayt said. With that, they both reached down to their ankles and pulled off black metallic gauntlets. A sudden surge of energy filled the air that could be sensed from a thousand miles.  

AKHaze

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:08 pm
Axel ran away from the group. He figured what he was gonna try and do would only get them into even more trouble then they could handle right then. he ran down an ally where no one cuold see him. Right after looking about to make sure no one was around to follow him, he opened a vortex and rushed through. He knew he wasn't much of a match for Xack, but he did know of some one who could help, some one who wanted Xack out of the way as much as Axel did.

Axel was going to find Xemnas.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:13 pm
he sensed it now. it had finally revealed itself, the heart of this world but he needed to cause a bigger distraction so he used dark portals to bring all the fighters to one area (except roxas, namine, mickey and axel) and then recalled all the heartless and the nobodies.

he then appeared in front of the heros on top of a building. he pointed his double shadow keyblade to them and said "now is your destruction!"

he summond a darkside (the giant heartless with the hole in its center shaped like a heart) and he summond a twilight thorn (the giant nobody roxas fought at day3 in kh2) "now for the final touch!" he threw his keyblade at them, striking botht eh heartless and nobody. then the two gaint creatures fused into on gaint neo-nobody stronger than any foe they had yet faced. the keyblade came back, boomerang style and he reached into the air and grabbed it. "Now my Dark Thorn (darksid+twilight thorn=dark thorn), KILL THEM ALL!!"

with that he created a dark portal to leave, but right before vanishing he whispered "and for some added insurance, SLOWJA...REGAIN...HASTE" he cast Slow on all the heros and regain and haste on the dark thorn, then he vanished

he reappered in front of roxas, the king, and namine

"now roxas i will deal with u personally. he drew his double, shadow keyblade and pointed it at him, causeing roxas to be snatched by darkness, Xack then followed in his own dark portal.

Roxas and Xack were now in the darkest realm, the sheer magnatude was greatly effecting Roxas already, as the gravity was also 3 times what the gravity is for the realm of light, but Xack was used to it.

Roxas drew two keyblades and Xack readied his dark shirukin and double shadow keyblade...  

[PC] Chaos

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:16 pm
"whats going on?" she said as if she couldnt take in all that just happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:37 pm
dragonrebelfire
suddenly someone who locked exactly like Xack appeared out of nowhere, he wore a white cloak though and held a shining keyblade.

"And with he light, the darkness was conqured!" he shouted as he slashed the neo-nobodie 100 times in three seconds time. the monster bursts into millions of pieces before fading into darkness. he landed back on the ground in a cool style  

[PC] Chaos

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:38 pm
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
suddenly someone who locked exactly like Xack appeared out of nowhere, he wore a white cloak though and held a shining keyblade.

"And with he light, the darkness was conqured!" he shouted as he slashed the neo-nobodie 100 times in three seconds time. the monster bursts into millions of pieces before fading into darkness. he landed back on the ground in a cool style
"who are you?" she said staring at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:41 pm
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

he stood up, turned around and with a face that looked exactly like Xack's he said "Seraph"  

[PC] Chaos

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:48 pm
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

he stood up, turned around and with a face that looked exactly like Xack's he said "Seraph"
"no, i met seraph in hollow bastion, so then who are you?" she said lifting up her kantanas slightly at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:51 pm
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

"no, i met seraph in hollow bastion, so then who are you?" she said lifting up her kantanas slightly at him.

"So, he HAS been using my name" he thought aloud  

[PC] Chaos

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:52 pm
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

"excuse me?" she said looking a little flustered by him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:01 pm
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

the person you met back there is my other, i am his heart, i was someway able to take human form. he is my heatless and my nobodie and i am his heart, pure of light. that is why we look the same  

[PC] Chaos

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:03 pm
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

the person you met back there is my other, i am his heart, i was someway able to take human form. he is my heatless and my nobodie and i am his heart, pure of light. that is why we look the same
"ok then...i am so getting tired of this." she said bluntly. "oh yah, im sazuka." and she lowered her kantanas just a bit more.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:09 pm
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

"ok then...i am so getting tired of this." she said bluntly. "oh yah, im sazuka." and she lowered her kantanas just a bit more.
he bows and reaches for her hand to kiss it.

"it is a pleasure"  

[PC] Chaos

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:11 pm
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire

he bows and reaches for her hand to kiss it.

"it is a pleasure"
"like wise." she said as she pulled her hand away. "no offense, but thats just not me."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games