Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:47 pm
Smelling something sweet from the cafeteria line, Willow felt that someone was looking at him... and he's still hungry. 'Maybe a little more food may actually help me think.' He quickly stand up from the floor and noticed the weird purple carrots 'What the heck are those purple things supposed to taste?' He headed to the booth to ask, but suddenly he tripped onto something.

Willow accidentally bumped Jordan. "Ouch. That was more of my bad luck today. Wait, did I just bumped someone who's floating?"

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:34 pm
Jordan paused, just about to go over the table. "Uh, yeah?" she asked, confused as to why he'd be surprised.

Jordan transferred some energy to her tray so it could float in the air and flipped upside down. "Floating's fun; you should try it some time." She couldn't help but sort of want to show off, if someone was surprised. All that flight training had really payed off, and while she was usually modest...hey, she liked to show off sometimes.

Wolfyofthesky

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:52 pm
Amazed with the floating tray, Willow replied "Whoa! I wish I can do that." He looked at her curiously then asked "Hey miss, how come you have two different colored eyes?" wondering why just like the other lady who helped him, whose eyes have different colors.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:03 pm
Jordan flipped back over and landed on the ground, her tray coming down into her hands. Judging by his eyes...Telepathic or Sensory. "Well, it's because I have a multi- Don't you, um...yeah, it's like, I have two different I'ras..." She wasn't as shy as she'd used to be, but she was uncertain and wasn't really sure how to respond. He must be new; so then, did he know about I'ras? But there was no way he would've come here without knowing...right?  

Wolfyofthesky

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:17 pm
'I'ras... I'ras... Ah, it's the same word that aniki said to me.' Willow reach his hand to Jordan. "You okay there miss?" Confused with the reaction, he looked at her closer with a clueless face. "Sorry for bumping you earlier. My name's Willow Shibuya, what's yours?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:28 pm
[ I'm going to bed. 'Night ^^ ]

Jordan looked at the proffered hand, a little surprised. "Oh, yes, thanks,I'm fine, don't worry about it." Him calling her 'miss' was different, nice, to be sure, but different, but as soon as he said his name she felt a bit more relaxed. She smiled and shook his hand. "My name's Jordan. Jordan Ki. Are you new here? You want to sit with us?" She waved her other hand at her table where Avery and Whit were already- Michishige was probably still getting his food.  

Wolfyofthesky

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:09 pm
(( Okay, goodnight biggrin ))

Willow blushed a little as he shakes hand with Jordan, he's been a little uncomfortable with other people besides his weird family. He smiled "Nice to meet you Miss Jordan. Well, just like you said, I'm recently moved here." He take a tray and plate, filling it with purple rings and a big slushy 'Now I really wonder if this is really edible... but it smell kinda funny.'

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:27 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Oh, Hi again" Avery said and waved as she took a sip of her milk.
"You're clearly brand new hunh?" she asked as she looked to Jordan. He practically radiated excitement at having seen Jordan fly.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit looked to the new guy and grinned. He remembered his slight surprise at all the different talents on his first day here.

Though he was a little surprised to see the new kid trying purple carrots. Even he wasn't too sure about those, not that he hadn't eaten them like everything else on his plate....but that'd mainly been so Avery wouldn't show him up.

In any case the new kid had guts.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:46 pm
"Ah, you're the one who gave me that slushie! T-Thanks aneki!" Willow blushes again. He wasn't able to thank the lady earlier. He then looked at Whit "Um... are you aneki's boyfriend?" He's totally curious about everything.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:08 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Yeah that's ri- Ow!" Whit said going from a smiling perfunctory face to one of pain. He looked across the table to Avery.
"What was that for?" he mumbled rubbing his leg under the table.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery was blushing slightly, but she still didn't know how to handle the whole Whit relationship thing in public.
"You're welcome" she said instead of answering Whit. "I'm Avery and this is Whit" she said pointing. " I think you've already met Jordan." she smiled. "So where are you from?" she added, noting the whole 'aneki' thing, she was fairly sure it was a Japanese custom but she could always be wrong.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:31 pm
Willow giggled at the sight of the two 'Yep, they're close.' this cheery atmosphere made him comfortable to others. "Yes. Um... my name is Willow Shibuya. I recently moved here from Japan." He poked one of the purple carrots with a fork then tasted it. The taste, it was sweet for him, after a few seconds, whatever in the plate disappeared "I guess it wasn't bad after all."  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:09 pm

User Image

"Wow so, did your whole family move here? Or are you here for the school year?" Avery asked. Motioning Willow to grab a seat around the circular table. They'd snagged a window bench seat again this time, and so had plenty of space.

Whit got to thinking Willow must be new to the whole Ira thing, but not so much to the school work, as his English was pretty good. But then again, maybe his family was english speaking at home.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:29 pm
Willow accepted the offer and sat down "Not really. My parents kinda kicked me out of the house... so I moved here alone for a whole school year. I'm currently looking for a dorm called..." he reached his pocket a paper to read "... Kindle Hall. I guess I'll be looking for that later." He takes a sip of the slushie. 'Really, my parents are weird, sending me here alone without any explanation.'  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:38 pm

User Image

"Oh, I live there." "Oh, I live there."

Avery said simultaneously along with Whit. She looked across the table and grinned at him. "We can show you where it is, one of us must have a spare class this afternoon. Unless you need to meet with Ms. Powers, she'd the guidance counselor among other things." Avery couldn't help but feel a similarity between her situation and Willow's. Her own family shipped her off here every year like it was the answer to their problems.

Whit thought about his schedule and figured he probably did have a blank spot. Or he could always make one....

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:54 pm
"Eh?" Willow's only reaction to that statement, it was a surprise to him that the two of them live there, it's quite a great coincidence that he'll met some people who knew and live to that place. ''Great! Aniki and aneki can show me where it is later." He's happy because he won't be wandering to the city and worry getting lost.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games