Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:17 am
w000... Another Christmas over... Joy.

*cough*

Ok so it wasn't that bad. I just wish a couple of certain people were still my friends to enjoy it with.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:17 am
Much joy, and pizza. 8D  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:27 am
So how is the Jafty's heart? *checks first page*

Getting there I see. I hope your Christmas was much better than mine. My cousins got this adorable little puppy for Christmas, perhaps I post that to warm your heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:28 am
Puppies make great pies. =w=

;D

Christmas was okay. But, I imagine the celebration to get better once we mix in the other families. :3

Couple fights that were resolved on the same day.

I love those. >:3  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:36 am
I see, I see 3nodding

My bad feelings didn't really appear until today (26 of Dec for those out of timezone) when my mind wandered from the Christams tjhoughts and back to my issues. It made me really depressed again and I kinda just spent most my time in the other lounge room by myself listening to my iPhone. (We went to my Uncles down the coast for Christmas Eve/Day, only got back like an hour ago).

There wasn't any family troubles, just the things in my life which they don't know about.

But yeah, I've been taking photos of a few things over the last couple of days. I got myself a shiny Nikkon DSLR for christmas (a couple of days before too since I had to choose and pay half). Perhaps I'll upload some photos soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:43 am
That camera sounds like a beast. You need to take a photo of that too. :3

My problems are mostly secret. No one knows. ninja  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:54 am
Well mostly only the people involved no mine. Except for the only decent friend of mine that I trust 100% and is there for me when I need him.

But yeah, i'm starting to look on the barely any light side of life. Believe it or not a little kids cartoon started to change my thinking. There was some skeleton kid who was depressed and his friends were trying to cheer him up and their advice actually made good sense. xd

And I shall be happy soon when the Christmas special of Doctor Who finishes downlaoding w00t!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:03 am
WHO is that? ;D

I'll be happy right after I gargle some mouthwash.

Mmmm.... anti-morning breath~  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:42 am
Lol.

Sorry for the delayed response. Was editing a photo and then was showing other photos to mother. Here is my first ever sort of published online fancy pic.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:45 am
I will battle your camera with mine. ;D Mines one of those small thin ones though.

>:3

Night, dude.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:46 am
Lol, the battle is on.

Sleep well Jaft.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:39 am
whee I had a good Christmas. My sister stayed with us for three days and it's always nice when she's around. 3nodding We didn't get along much as kids, but we do now so we always have a blast.

I got some manga, Wii Music, workout gear, a new cell phone (very basic Verizon LG type, I hate overly complicated phones), and an iTunes card. whee A friend of mine from Scotland also sent me a really pretty brooch. And today my boyfriend Tony is comming in and I get to give him his present blaugh A copy of the movie "King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters" mrgreen he's gonna love it.  

Kyla_Ewens
Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:05 am
It's good to hear you had a good Christmas Kyla ^_^ All the best.

Here is the puppy pic as promised to warm your heart Jaft.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:30 am
Good morning everyone~  

The Chexed Nut

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:26 am
*crawls in* ><  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games