Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ChimeBell

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:14 am
"You're welcome", answers Chaim automatically, "the rest of your customers seem to be happy. So you can take your time."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:00 am
*walking into the lively bar Erik sighs, the cheery atmosphere reminding him of his former happiness. Taking himself into the corner of the room somewhat isolated from the rest of the bar he collapsed onto a couch and began reminiscing about his former love. The days without sleep were apparent in his bloodshot eyes and he found himself dozing off waiting for a server to take his order* ((no idea when ill be on lol also is there anything i should change? never tried rp setting))  

brolly501

ChimeBell

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:19 am
Chaim takes a sip of his cocktail, still remaining behind the bar. It reminds him of his youths when he had worked at a small beach restaurants. It had been fun and the tourists had tipped generously. He watches a newcomer taking a place in a corner. He looks like he really needed a strong drink. And a week of sleep.
Chaim glances towards the cupboard, there's no sign of the barkeeper. 'I guess, you have got yourself a new job', he thinks and walks towards the new guest.

When he reaches the guy, he is already dozing. Chaim coughs politely: "Can I help you?"

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:34 pm
*rousing at the sudden disturbance Erik's eyes blink open repeatedly as if trying to remember what he was doing. Taking in his surroundings and the young ((?)) man before him he assumed that it was time to order. "I need something strong and keep them coming." clutching his chest he blinked away the tears that threatened to spill "I.... my love....she" forcing himself to stop talking to a complete stranger he regained his composure somewhat. He hoped the stranger would be decent enough not to notice his minor break down and just bring him a drink to ease the pounding in his head, and the hole in his heart.*  

brolly501

ChimeBell

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:00 am
"Sure", Chaim smiles professionally, "I'll be right back."
Moments later he returns to the table with a fresh bottle of vodka and a glass. He fills up the glas and hands it to the customer. "Wanna talk about it?"

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:42 am
Althena enters the bar, a bit thirsty from wandering around Gaia. She spots Chaim behind the bar, grinning a bit as she recognizes him. Althena heads up to the bar, grabbing a seat as she looks over the drink options. "I'd like a pint" she asks, waving hi to Brolly while ordering.  

Althena The Goddess

Shameless Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChimeBell

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:11 am
Obviously the guest is not in a talking mood so Chaim heads back to the bar. Moments later he sees Lady Athena enter the bar. He smiles at her and thinks 'This must be my lucky day'
"A pint for the Lady", he repeats the order, and a few moments later he puts a pint fresh from the barrel in front of her: "Cheers."

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:10 pm
*LS95 pops up from outta nowhere* "LET'S DO THE CHICKEN DANCE!!!!" *LS95pulls out a boombox and inserts a CD that has the chicken dance on it 50 times for an endless loop*  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

ChimeBell

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:17 am
As soon as the music starts Chaim feels an irresistible wish to dance. Without thinking he starts the chicken dance behind the bar.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:00 am
Hm...
I sense a disturbance in pop culture and follow a trail of 'oh so wrong' to the back of the bar, where I find a young man defiling himself.
*clears throat* Uh... Buddy... Why?

Afi_Kino

eleanne

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:03 am
Although amused by the dancing- if one can call it that- Eleanne is inclined to agree that it's also dangerously disturbing.
With some difficulty she presses the boombox's button to off.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:06 am
*LS pulls out a shotgun, and turns it back on*  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Afi_Kino

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:30 am
I slice the barrel down to the shell-chamber and poke the button with my rapier again to turn the music off.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:38 am
*LS tackles trey*  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

eleanne

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:23 am
Eleanne rolls her eyes and takes out the cassette, unwinding the tape so it can't be played ever again.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games