Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:12 am
User Image
W i L L o W
User Image

~~~---~~~

Willow looks at Shige, noticing they looked almost the same, with the hair color and the headphone only the visible difference, he also have the same eye color. He greeted back while chewing a lollipop "Hi Shige-san~ Nice to meet you." he already met many people, more than from what he expected which was nice is a way.

He bought ton of lollipops before class, which he brought and offers it to them. Noticing someone's missing, he asked Whit about it, "Aniki, where's aneki?" not hearing the chat he and Shige were talking about.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:25 am
Dannica acknowledged Shige with a nod and said, "Indeed, I am Dannica Parabellum. Nice to meet you, Shige-senpai."

"I didn't have lunch here." She asked with a ton of curiosity. "Were the purple carrots really that good?"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:42 pm
(Nerubi! Look at your posting format! That's AWESOME good job ^.^ )
(Wolfy I'm starting with Ali but you can steal her as per the usual arrangement) wink
(Ah also...not that I necessarily want to force them to read my oh so rambley stroy work but have the new people read the Zaias and Ali x-mas special? Might help them figure out who they are a bit.)

(Also ...Zaias is MUCH manlier than his photo...just saying o.0 He's really tough actually...)
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit looked down the steps as Willow, Jordan and Dannica came up to join them.
"Ah, she's just inside at a table already." Whit said smiling and gesturing with a thumb over his shoulder. He went invisible for a moment to make the view clearer.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Zaias strode through the library halls in his usual confident manner. With Ali happily trotting alongside, attached to her brother's hand as she looked around in typical child like curiosity. Despite the fact she'd been in the library almost every day since coming to Iris.

Zaias was walking through the rectangular study area heading for the door when he felt the tug and redirection of his sister.

He looked up and saw that she'd spotted Avery. Purveyor of the famous alligator footy pajamas and Ali's personal hero.

He let himself be pulled over and set his books down as Ali abandoned his hand to bestow a random side attack..er hug on Avery.

As usual though Avery's talent served her well and she saw the little girl coming. Though the pale white hair was usually enough to warn anyone, even those without sensory powers.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"Hai! Avery!" Ali said attaching herself to any available limb she could grab onto. " I was talking to the ghosts in the basement when Zaias was looking for his book. They like him cause Zaias cleans up all the dust for them while he's down there, they said they miss it from when he used to sleep here, cause they get lonely at night sometimes too. But I just said that they could come visit us, me and Zaias and I said you too a'cause they say you notice them sometimes too." Ali paused to breathe and looked past Avery to the door as she recouped.

"HI!" she said kneeling up onto part of Avery's chair and waving at Whit and Shige who she could see in the distant opening. She'd clearly gotten distracted from her update at having seen the two boys. She paused thoughtfully, and tilted her head in almost a thoughtful manner. Her little hand covering her tiny chin. "Can Shige talk to the ghosts too? I think he can, ghosts like people! They said they might visit at night sometimes when they get lonely but they said they can't leave the building really cause the bad people might find 'em so they said they might just give everyone good good dreams! Cause they said that helps people. OH!" Ali ended with a gasp and widened eyes.

"Look at my new book!" she said and looked over to Zaias who had stoically been waiting out the stream of kid talk. He merely just smiled bemusedly and handed over the 'Little Critter' volume.

"I can read it mostly all by myself!" coincidentally 'All by Myself' was the title of the book.
Ali held it up proudly.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery dropped her mouth open in "shock"and stole a look at Zaias who nodded somewhat proudly once to confirm Ali's boast.

"WOW!" She said " That's so good Ali! " she smiled and tickled the girl's sides as they were practically right there for the taking.
"How did you get so good? Did the ghosts help you learn?" she asked. Knowing Ali was very attached to the subtle shifting something or others that haunted the lower levels.

Most people were afraid of them, but Ali had started giving them a better reputation recently and more and more students had come to the library to attempt to seek them out. Though few students had the abilities to safely traverse anything beyond the first couple levels. How Ali managed to do it without Zaias was one of the odd factors that now drew people to Greymoore in droves.

Avery had always been fine with the ghosts of Greymoore, she often felt they'd helped her find a book more than once - poking it out from the shelf slightly when she was having trouble, or placing lost library cards and bookmarks on the end tables.
She even remembered the first time she'd gone to a lower level in Graymoore and gotten lost, the only time she'd ever gotten lost actually, the lamps had flared and led her one by one to the way out.

Avery smiled with the memory. Then wondered how it was she'd known to follow such a vague sign...it'd no doubt been because of her powers; the ghosts were never cruel in Graymoore.

She snapped back to reality as Ali waved again to the guys coming in, then managed to sit down on Avery's lap and open her book.

Avery just grinned and decided she could put up with the scent of baby shampoo and a Little Critter story without any issues.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:08 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige accepted the lollipop gladly and popped it in his mouth. "Thanks!" Turning to reply to Dannica, he said, "You should eat lunch here, the food's awesome. And yea, the purple carrots were delish. They were sweet, but not so sweet you gag, you know?

Michishige and Whit brought up the rear of the group as they entered the library. "Yea man, I kinda noticed the whole... 'ignoring you' thing," he quietly responded to Whit. When he heard Ali, he stood on his tip-toes to wave back at her from behind Jordan, Willow, and Dannica, even though he was taller than them. He greeted Zaias before sitting down on one side of Avery so that he could talk to Ali. "What's goin on, Alinator?" That was Michishige's nickname for the little girl. "I see you got a book there. You can read it by yourself?"

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{OOC: }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:26 pm
Ali wrinkled her nose at Shige and his silly nickname. Everyone knew it was Aligator. The silly head.
But she held up her book proudly. I can read it mostly all by myself. she replied, shyly eying the new comers as they picked spots around the table.

She was glad she was sitting on Avery, even though these guys seemed fine. The ghosts didn't tell her anything about them anyway.

She eyed the new girl's hair and thought it was very close to her and Zaias's. She'd thought there was no one else out there like it, but she was glad there was.
She stuck a small finger on her bottom lip and pondered but quickly got distracted by Shige's sucker. Her Halloween candy stash had long since run out and Zaias was afraid to buy her more. The ghosts thought that was funny.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:41 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige smiled at Ali, noticing that Ali was jealous of his lollipop. "Hey Ali, want a lollipop like mine?" he asked her. "My new friend Willow has some, let's go ask him!" He stood up and took Ali's hand, looking at Zaias, somewhat for permission to take the girl around the table to get candy from Willow.

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:48 pm
Zaias sighed mentally and gave a casual wave, granting permission for the sugar high to come. At least he had backup. He leant against the table and smiled as his sister bounced easily along right up until she had to meet someone new, then she hid behind Shige's leg.

Ali held onto Shige's hand AND pant leg and peered around at Willow. He did seem to have a lot of suckers...
She looked up at Shige curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 am
(( Thanks biggrin ))

User Image
W i L L o W
User Image

~~~---~~~

"Invisibility? Cool!" Willow was amazed by Whit's ability. It was his first time to see the ability in use. As Zaias and the others arrived, he looked at them clueless.

Looking curiously at the white-haired child, Willow smiled as he notice she wants a lollipop too. He reaches his pocket, bringing out five different flavored candies and another bunch of lollipops. "Here. It's all yours. Eat it all you like, okay?"

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:08 am
[Wow... It's like I'm the only one without a cool posting style~ Oh well, I don't have autoformat anyway but I'll try making one some time]

Dannica waved at the little girl once she looked back at her, the kindness within her heart seeping out and her guard lowering, in the presence of a seemingly harmless child. When she managed to find a seat beside Willow, she said to Ali as her seatmate gave her a lollipop, "Careful not to eat too many sweets. You might get cavities."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:52 pm
(Lol I had no idea how to make one until Ninja/ Rawring showed me how. I have it saved in a word doc XD and it's basically the same for all my RP's)

Ali's mouth dropped open and she snuck a look at Zaias before smiling up at Willow, her little hand barely able to clutch at the stems. She finally gave up trying to use one hand and let go of Shige so she could use both.

She was smiling up at Shige and Willow alternately as Dannica spoke to her.
She looked over at the girl with the comfortingly similar whit hair and grinned at her statement.

"Nu unh! Cause the school has a tooth fairy! And he makes them better." she nodded sagely and went to show Zaias her suckers. He took them for her and held them out as she chose one and struggled with the clear cellophane wrapper. Once she'd freed the candy she happily stuck it in her mouth and blithely handed him the wrapper as she turned to look around.

Zaias just stuck the wrapper in his pocket and placed her extra suckers in a pocket of the alligator themed backpack Ali used. Her stuffed gator plushie to guard over it all.

He leant over her as she fiddled around at his feet and spoke quietly to her. She listened aptly then made a face as if she'd forgotten something.

Zaias settled back against the table in his previous position as he watched her walk back over to Shige and hang off his pants again.

"Thank you~" she said to Willow shyly, holding her lollipop in the other hand.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:33 pm
[ Poof's in biggrin hallo everyone my exams start this Tuesday coming up X_X *dramatic music plays* ...anyway biggrin i'ma have treya pop up in the library xD
Also Myame you scare me cause your characters name is one letter different from my Actual real life name xD]
Lol i have something planed xD if you're all coming to the library they could see treya get mad xD she's scary when she's mad x3, also can i make an NPC profile for the librarian biggrin ?

Treya Shifted some books that were mixed up on the 'ZAR' shelf section "stupid jerks this is the eighth time the librarian has asked me to come around and help sort out some books that are mixed" she grumbled before putting the last book back in it's rightful place. 'although i really do like helping out here, it's still irritating when people don't respect the books and do stupid stuff like this just to cause others trouble' treya thought to herself as she walked down yet another isle looking for the usual spot where the kids had purposefully mixed up the books. sure enough a few more rows and she came to a really mixed up section, making a irritated pouty face then sighing treya quickly got to work setting the self back to order.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:09 am
[Ah, is that so? Well, it's a pretty name anyway. :3nod ]

Dannica sighed, hearing what Ali had to say, knowing that she couldn't push the matter if she tried. At the same time, she heard some terrible grumbling coming from her left so she looked in that direction, not seeing anything unusual with the scene.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:30 pm
(I had my LAST exam Tuesday two weeks ago!)

EDIT

((Also Wolfy seems to still be having trouble getting on, but rest assured, movement will be picking up as we expect another Iris member to get back online next week. Eternal's profiles are up on the first page, he's also the inventor/main puppet master of a pretty prominent couple of NPC's if you look at the list.))

(((I'm going to go look for links to the pages with the huge background stories I've made for holidays, so you guys can wait us out more enjoyably!)))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:10 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige followed Dannica's gaze, seeing Treya organizing some books. "Hey Ali, wanna go talk to Treya?" he asked the girl that clung to his pants. He held Ali's hand as he walked over to greet Treya. "Hi Treya, need some help with those books?" Michishige asked with a smile. "I think Ali would be glad to help too, isn't that right?" he inquired of Ali.

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:34 pm
Ali nodded happily pulling out her sucker with a 'thwop!'.
"I like books!" she said with little kid enthusiasm no one could really put down. "I can almost read a whole one all by myself! she added. Still proud of her accomplishment.

(((Still looking for links)))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games