Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lionitus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:38 pm
lionitus
hey i'm lionitus and i'm 18

i like a lot of defferant tipes of music.
i like to draw and i also wright storys.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:38 pm
O n y x
This is where all new members can come and introduce themselves. If you've been invited, it simply just means that I believe you can contribute with discussion to this guild ^^ I will not invite someone randomly.

If you want, you can start with name/nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

So I feel bad about leaving this temporary for so long... it seems o still be going okay, so we'll leave it. ~Jimmeh

{Edit} I agree with Erius' suggestion that renaming this thread will have more people introducing themselves here instead of making a new thread.
-=Shadow-Savant=-

I'm trying caps.
~Jaft
*walks in the room* Hi, my name is Susan. I'm 20 years old and I live in North Central Washington. I like rock and country music, I'll listen to just about anything though. A few of my favorite music artists are: Linkin Park, Lady Antebellum and OneRepublic. I'm a very shy and timid person. I think that is why I am not so good at making friends and I'm a loner. redface I'm a nice and caring person though and once I make a friend, I try to stay in contact with them. I guess that is all for now. sweatdrop *bows and walks out of the room*  

pumalily

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:02 am
Nice to meet you guys and welcome to the ATG smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:28 pm
errr hi im dani smile Totally new to everything here smile i need someone to show me around and stuffz lolz smile I'l be grateful to anyone who wants to help me biggrin Thank You!!!  

Darling-Dani

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:40 am
Well, hello Darling smile If you need any help at all you can PM me or ask any of the lovely people who frequent The Phunkeh thread for assistance 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:11 am
Alarias
Thank you.  

pumalily

Tekeja16

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:32 pm
Hi Im dark-princess-numba1 and Im really friendly so if anyone needs advice,help,a friend,someone to tell a secret to... or someone to just hang with Ill do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:02 pm
People call me Diego, I like strawberries, rain, snow, music, hanging with friends, having random conversations, and psychology.

I'm 16 going to be 17 in may, currently looking for a job(not all that well mind you).

I like music for the beats they have, if I find a song appealing then i get it.

I detest haters and people who hate for idiotic reasons. I' not much of a morning person since i don't like leaving my comfy bed. I'm known to make jokes about violence and anything vulgar just for fun and love to poke fun about religions, especially picking out the major flaws in them.  

Identification Denied

Kandii Gurll

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:56 pm
O n y x
This is where all new members can come and introduce themselves. If you've been invited, it simply just means that I believe you can contribute with discussion to this guild ^^ I will not invite someone randomly.

If you want, you can start with name/nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

So I feel bad about leaving this temporary for so long... it seems o still be going okay, so we'll leave it. ~Jimmeh

{Edit} I agree with Erius' suggestion that renaming this thread will have more people introducing themselves here instead of making a new thread.
-=Shadow-Savant=-

I'm trying caps.
~Jaft

Hi i'm Britney and I am 14years old and love rock music ^^ (Alternative x3) And i love making new friends!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:49 pm
ok, well...I'm liltweet_gal obviously, you can call me 'lil' or 'gal' whicheverone works for you. I'm 15 years old (almost forgot for a min there eek ) and I like to draw/paint and hang out with my friends and such. My favorite animals are 1. penguins 2. elephants 3. hippos.....i have a longer list, but I'd rather not post it all. My favorite type of music is rock/pop, my favorite band is Motion City Soundtrack~ they're awesome. uhm...so that's pretty much me. If you want to know anything else just ask 3nodding  

Liltweet_gal

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:31 pm
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:33 pm
i'm alice nice to meet everybody! 3nodding  

alice_riz94

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:07 pm
Identification Denied
I'm known to make jokes about violence and anything vulgar just for fun and love to poke fun about religions, especially picking out the major flaws in them.

Hahahahaha, I feel I'll get along with you great then... As Ala said, welcome to the guild.

Also, Welcome to the guild as well Alice. If anyone ever wants to ask a question you are always free to PM myself or another mod of the guild, or even another member if need be, and I'm sure you'll get a quick response answering your questions for you.

Enjoy your stay everyone, and Welcome to the Any Topic Guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:44 pm
dark-princess-numba1
Hi Im dark-princess-numba1 and Im really friendly so if anyone needs advice,help,a friend,someone to tell a secret to... or someone to just hang with Ill do it.
Great...you are perfect mrgreen  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AngeL_NamiKoH

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:12 am
hi.. im nime 15 years old i love gift..
i love giving advice..
and i love donation smile
im kind joker..  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games