Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:41 pm
(YES! It only took me like an hour, though oddly enough I had the first link withing like 4 minutes....)

A lil' bit of history vis a vis, my horrible writing skills.

The Ali and Zaias Christmas Special - Side Story #1

Greyer's Party! - Side Story #2

These are just normal pages in the RP scroll until you see the mega post and THAT's the story ^.^ They're also titled. So no worries.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:40 am
(Cool stories~ I'll get around to finishing them when weekend comes, no?)

Dannica followed Willow and Ali to where a distraught Treya was, still grumbling about the books. When Ali offered to help, Dannie felt moved to do so as well. "I'll help out too."

Seeing how terribly disorganized the shelf they were looking at was, Dannie started nudging the wrongly placed books one by one with her manipulation so that when she was done, the books fell into her hands one by one. Her iris was at the lowest possible since she had only learned to use them but at times like this, they could prove to be useful. At times, she couldn't move the heavier books from the higher shelves though she tried to reach up with one hand to try and nudge them.

"Can't be helped." Dannie moved to replace the books she had in her hands into their proper shelves. As the organized neat freak she always was, she'd likely come back for the heavier ones she could't move, not able to suffer disorganization. Although her manipulation was as of yet short-ranged and weak, she was still proud inside that she had the power to help others in small ways.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:33 am
{OOC: Willow and Ali? xD I think you mean Michishige and Ali. o: }

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:10 pm
(Well since we're being helpful big brother might as well step in ^.^ )

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Zaias sighed and figured they were probably likely to stay in the library for a bit longer. So , he thought, he might as well consider it a learning opportunity for Ali.

Though he'd like to know why the ghosts were getting so riled up as to mess up the books. They usually helped the librarians.

He used his own manipulation powers and called down the entire top shelf of books as he walked over to Ali and the rest. He crouched down beside his sister as the books came to the floor in the same column they'd been in on the shelf.

"Okay Ali," he said, probably having been heard by anyone older than 4 for the first time that day.

"You can put these in order. Just like we do with your books. Use the alphabet." he steered her over to the front of the column and watched as she looked at the letters and hummed the alphabet song under her breath.
The librarian had shown her how to file books in the small younger children's section they'd somehow acquired in the very back. The books were bigger and didn't have pictures, but that didn't change how they were placed.

Zaias saw Ali get stuck and sat down beside her as she plucked a book out and turned to look at him. After taking a peek at the label on the spine, he took a look down the column of books and sent her to the other end ,where the book actually belonged. She sat in front of the line of books as well and looked, patiently, for the right spot.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:44 pm
Treya was a bit surprised when mishinge and ali came over to help then another guy and girl she hadn't met yet came to help. smiling a bit now and coming out of her irritated mood treya got back to work with the row she had been working on, as she was working though she heard muffled chuckles and giggles in the next row,
norrowing her eyes she turned to the group that was helping her judginf by what they had done she decided to ask the guy who was sitting near a colum of books on the floor and shinge to help her with what she was going to do. Walking over she gently taped the guy's shoulder to get his attention "do you think you could help me with something it seems the jerks who're mixing up the books are in the next aile and i need people to block the other end when i confront them" she somewhat whispered as when she did there was a muffled snort and someone saying to hurry up mixing up the next shelf.
She also went and poked mishinge explaining the same thing, looking back to where ali was treya looked at the new girl "do you think you could distact ali for a couple minutes i need tp deal with these jerks in the next isle and i don't want her to see people arguing" she whispered to the girl as to not alert the kids in the next isle that they'd been heard.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:36 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Ali looked up momentarily at the mention of her name, her small frame bent over as she held a particularly large book. He hair covered her face as she bent back to her task. Not a break in her focus.

Zaias looked from his sister to Treya and decided it had been too long since he'd put someone in their place. Though he doubted he'd need help.

He stole a glance at Ali and another at the new girl, and then their group over at the tables. She was busy and in sight so she should be fine.

He stood, measuring easily a head taller than everyone else.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:37 am
(Whoops, sawwy~!)

When Zaias used his manipulation to move all the books at once, Dannie got startled and amazed, accidentally dropping the books in her hands. She blushed, seeing how capable the man was and how she wanted to be like that as well. When she came to her senses, she picked up the books and placed them along with the ones piled for Ali.

When Treya whispered to her, she nodded without making a sound as she spoke sweetly to Ali. It seems she has a fondness for kids.

"Ali, you're doing so well~!" Dannie said along with a few other words of appreciation.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:07 am
User Image
W i L L o W
User Image

~~~---~~~

Willow sensed danger befalling for those guys, especially that dangerous thing came from the white haired lady. 'Serves them right anyway.' he muttered as he clearly heard their conversation about the mixing thing.  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:37 am
((Nerubi i was talking to shinge xD but chur character can come along to if he wants ahahaha x3))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:38 am
(( I see sweatdrop I'll edit if for a while))  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:39 pm
Ali smiled up at Dannica and picked up another book in a boppity movement. She sucked on her bottom lip while attempting to focus on the letters on the binding.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 am
Dannie laughed softly, seeing how eager Ali was on finishing her work. She put up a good front, making it seem like nothing was happening from their part of the library with the positive vibe that Dannie showed.

"Wow, it's like you don't even need my help!" She said, seeing Ali pick up another book fast.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:25 am
[Woah! Where IS everyone?]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:27 am
[Lol thier all else wgere dob't worry they'll pop back up later ^~^]  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:15 pm
(XD I'm wondering the same thing about Wolfy! She's been gone for ages!)

Ali grinned as she kept focused on her task. She was getting really good at the book placing with practice. The ghosts were even gathering around to watch. She could feel them.

Zaias nonchalantly strolled around the book case to observe the idiots who were about to have their day ruined. He actually considered them lucky, better him than a prefect. Even if there were two of them. Most prefects traveled in packs, or within a close distance of one another.

He didn't really recognize these two however, both wore the black uniform of a younger student, and from their arm bands he could tell they'd be no trouble to him. So very simply he did what he thought was easiest.
He just used his own power and lifted the juveniles off their feet.

The fact that they ended upside down was just a bonus. He took a step forward and silenced the two with a good bob, one the two weren't sure would end up with their heads meeting the floor.

"Quiet down" he said in an eerily quiet voice of his own. He didn't need a loud voice. His reputation and power did most of the work for him.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games