Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:59 pm
Welcome Minda!
Just by your interests I think you will find plenty in common with a number of people around here.
Look around, find a topic to comment about, and enjoy the place. If you just want some random chatter to break the ice take a look at the Phunken thread.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:04 am

Hey I'm
TieselGirl09 and my nickname's are Dilly and Fruitloop.

Tiesel
Music: I love to listen to any Music.
Hobbies: My hobbies are Basic. II love going on the computer to chat to friend's, I love going to to the Cinema, Bowling and just basically anything with my best mate's Kara and Luke.
Family: I have my Mum and Dad, an older Sister and a younger Brother.
Friends: I have 2 best mate's that I love mostly load's!! Kara and Luke!! *scream's* I love you!!
Fave Food: Pasta!!! and any kinda Pie!!!
Movie: The Transporter Collection / Bourne Collection / Womble's Complete Classic Collection!!!
Heros: My family for all the help and support they've given me over the year's and my 2 best friend's!!
Most Used Word: Lol / Loveage / Lollage.

I can be quite Annoying at time's, but can't everybody?!  

TieselGirl09

HikaruPrincess

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:50 pm
Hey My name is Hikaru just wanted to drop in and say Hello  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:39 pm
People can no longer cover their eyes.

Hey, everyone. As you can see, I'm 0-0Roland Deschain0-0. The source of my screenname is my favorite book series, Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series.

As far as nicknames go, I have several:
Chris (My real name)
Karloseth (one of my online gamer tags)
Spaz (my other gamer tag)
Roland (Gee, I wonder why? wink
Shadow (I'm a HUGE Sonic the hedgehog fanatic)
Jimmy (Long story, If your really interested, PM me and I will tell you.)

Anyway, a little about me:
I'm an 18 year old dude who graduated from an alternative high school (early, I was only in high school for three and a half years) I'm in college for an associates degree in Computer graphics design. I listen to classic rock (And some new stuff [AC/DC, MetallicA, Disturbed, Ozzy Osbourne, ect.]) I like to play video games (Zelda, mario, Sonic the hedgehog, and starfox)

If this disturbs you, then walk away.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

herazade

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:00 am
Hello all!! I was just invited and thought it would be best to say Hi...

Okies... here goes with the introductions...

I'm herazade... at one time I was: KyaKitsuneKuramaJaganshi... it's a long name I know... My s/n came from One Thousand and One Arabian Nights, you get brownie points if you know how. My real name is Lauren. and as far as nicknames go I have a few:

Lor
Kya
Kitsune
Lyra (more brownie points if you know where it's from)

and a few others that are from people who don't really like me that much sweatdrop But that's besides the point!

I'm 19 years old, 20 on Christmas day this year and I'm currently a Freshman at Murray State University, with a major/area in English Education and a minor in Creative Writing. I love anime, reading, writing, Gregory MaGuire novels, fantasy, Rp'ing, video games (like Final Fantasy) singing, and cosplaying. I'm working on a fantasy novel, which you can find the first chapter of if you search for me ^^...

I'll for warn you now, but my characters of said fantasy novel have been trying to climb the cliff of my mind for some time now (they fell into the insanity pit a while back...), and while there is a writer's block trying to stop them, they like to shout out random thoughts at me... So... if I say something that seems off, it's all their fault... Especially Rowan's fault... He hasn't been introduced in the story yet, but he's there...

Well that's it! Glad to meet you all!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:44 am
Hello, Well let's get down to business shall we? My name is Weolfs, but I actually go by many names, all, most of the time, involve wolves, and most of the time I use the word "Woelf" which is German for "Wolf" some may know me by CryoWoelf, others just by the name Woelf, or Weolf (This is only cuz I didn't know how to spell it at first) I also have been known as CryoWoelfNinja on a ninja rpg site, Also at times I refer to myself as "Gyro" which is just my rping name, the full name of my main rping char is "Gyro Imaki", but I have many rping names, one goes by the name of Hido Yimoto, who is a "Black Knight" in an ancient army, but found a way to become immortal, but sometimes I say that he's just been revived from the dead, and I'm also up for a good rp battle, mostly to do with elements, and I also have a very unique imagination, I'm also making a story that isn't finished yet, but I submitted what I did type into the arena area, if you want to check it out, then by all means, go ahead, but, at the moment, well actually, for about a month now, my imagination's been acting up, I can't even look at my own mother without my imagination going wild, and showing me her head blow off, or her hand get chopped off....

Some info about me: I'm a 15 year old dude (Of course, from what my avi looks like) My real name is Michael, but I have many nick names, about 9 or so....but I'll only tell you about 4-5 of them...here they are
Michael (Real name)
Mix (Nick name that my crazy bff gave me, she keeps on saying that I hate it, but I don't rly, she has a Gaia on here, it's Sniquerz)
Fluffy (Not actually my name, much less my anger's name, I have anger issues due to my Autism)
Mikey-Poo (I'm only allowed to be called that by my other bff who has a brother that my sis had a baby with[ Yeah, crazy, I know])
Mikey (Used only by my close family members [e.g. My eldest sister, and my mom)
Alex ( My mom gave me that cuz my middle name is Alexander, from Alexander the Great, but the reason why she called me that is cuz of my Opa (Opa = Grandpa in German), who's name is also Mike)
Oh and just be sure not to get on my bad side, I'm a royal p***k when anybody does, or when I'm depressed
Also my likes are Video Games (Any fantasy, adventure, action, rping, or the like) Roleplaying in general, Any thing Techno-ish (Meaning the music as well, especially anything by Infected Mushroom, which is an Arabian techno band) and that's about all my likes, sept my gf, Krystin Nicole Bierner, who's is part German as well, and I think she said she was part Scottish as well....oh also my heritage is German (Duh), Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Polish Gypsy, and of course, English (I count the fact that I have lived in the US of A since birth is English) Also my Father is dead, he passed away almost three years ago, it will be three years on August the 7th...
any who, that's my story, hope to have fun in this guild, oh and I have actually joined this guild a while back, I just haven't been on Gaia in a while....so now I'm submitting this cuz I just found it....anywho....bye  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Chiagreens_attyatlaw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:56 pm
My friends call me Chia. Otherwise, spell it out.
This is my attorney RP character. I do not represent myself as an actual attorney, nor will I acknowledge that I have anything but a general interest in law, nor will I offer legal advice.

I like: Playing Devil's Advocate, taking the unpopular stance, people who use the Internet as a tool for learning

I dislike: Anything that wastes my time, anyone who can't pay/afford my exorbitant fees, people who want cybar or to get to know me in real life.
I will not show you my picture, nor do I want to look at yours.

I'm pretty much a b***h. I do make a good point every now and again, though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:52 am
Hi! I´m Angie, I like drawing and writting, I´m from Dominican Republic. I like music of Rihanna, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Pink, Jonas Brother, well almost all kind of music except country. I´d love to have more friends, add me!! biggrin  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Grim Sidhe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:45 am
Erg. So the name's Anni, 17 and dying (just like everyone else).
I'm interested in writing, drawing, and listening to music (for my taste, see profile- list is too long to want to re-post).
I can be pretty nice, I can be pretty blunt (which is usually understood as "being mean" but quite honestly, I don't care as long as you get what I'm saying).

I'm a bit of a spelling nazi, and sometimes grammar. And sometimes vocabulary (it's annoying to watch a should be mature person write with a 3rd or 4th grade vocabulary). I'm ok with abbreviations... as long as they're spelled correctly or comprehensively, or carry some semblance to what the original word is.
Oh, and I hate reading "leet" speak (733T). And when people try to make words look all interesting using dollar signs and s**t.

But then again, I'm a really tolerant person all around. So chances are I won't say anything... or if it's really bad, I'll soften the blow of my opinion about your writing.

Oh, and while I do tire of excessive and unnecessary swearing, here and there is fine with me, especially since I swear fluently in English and Spanish. =]
And yes, I'm a written smiley whore. =]
And a gaia smiley whore. 3nodding
And a written expression whore. *nods eagerly and smiles*

EDIT: When I'm in a good mood, I like to write words phonetically (now=nao) and write out random sounds (ex: nyarg, erg).
Just a note.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:25 am
you all can just call me Kai, I love anime and manga, I enjoy playing games as well as watching people play them (some people are quiet entertaining, especially when they start cursing at the television... blaugh ) I've been know to have an opinion on almost anything... But I really am friendly, even if I disagree with you on something, I won't hold it against you. As for favorite band... I don't have one... sweatdrop ... But I like Goo Goo Dolls, No Doubt, Creed, and Three Doors Down.... Just to name a few. whee But I'm a college student with almost no time... ... ... emo  

Namikaze Kaiyoko

Tipsy Kitten

9,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Umbra Lux Lucis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:49 am
Hello everyone, my name is Milica [mee-lee-tza] and my life is not spiraling into a dark abyss. biggrin

Contrary to my slightly scary, but no less awesome, avatar, I will not be eating your liver with some fava beans and a tasty Chianti (though get on my bad side and I might consider it).

My list of hobbies is longer than little-Johnny-wants-everything's letter to Santa. A condensed list of them includes: the fine arts (including drama and dance), writing and literature in general (poetry, articles, stories etc.), several forms of fiber arts (hint: yarn. lots of yarn), and many, many more!

Discussion wise, I am true to my astrological sign (Pisces), and I am a bit of a philosopher. Or a crackhead. Depending on your perception. Music wise, you'll just have to find out ;D

...tadaa~

(Lazy, lazy poster sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:16 pm
Hey I'm Krys,
Music: I like all music, but my fav is alt. rock and LINKIN PARK! heart
Hobbies: I like to bake, read and play video games
Family: There's my mom dad one sis by birth and one by love
Fav Food: It's a tie between pizza and chocolate
Movie: I like almost all movies, as long as their good and not some stupid mega blockbuster thing
Heros: Walt Disney! The man was a creative genius and nothing was too big for him

Well thats me... at least in a very short summery  

xMenollyx

Sparkly Prophet

Master _Alucard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:22 pm
Hello everyone. This is my first post in probably a year. I hardly ever get a chance to get on anymore with college and working all the time lol. I miss Gaia. I have been a member for about 5 years. Wow, It's been that long.... sweatdrop Ehhh Anyways, the name's Brandon. I'm 21. I love anime, Dexter, n**/Tuck, and horror movies. I'm a big video game freak. I'm always looking for a new challenge, especially on Guitar Hero. Well if anyone wants to know anything else just PM me or leave a comment, etc... sweatdrop Thanks! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:30 pm
lol its been a while since ive been in this thread.... confused

Hello all and Welcome to the ATG!! xd  

Agent_of_Misfortune

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:45 pm
Wow lots of new faces surprised Welcome to the ATG everybody biggrin  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games