Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
W i L L o W
User Image

~~~---~~~

Willow reached something in his pocket "Here, the last of my candies." he handed a lollipop to Treya "I know it isn't the right place to give one, but I hope it can make you feel better." he smiled. But to himself, he felt someone screaming as he heard the drilling part, making himself nervous as hell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:52 pm
After a little while, a student walked out of the office rubbing his face and heading over to the reception desk. The dental assistant took the tools into the sterilization room.

Dr. Sullivan peeked his head out the dental office door. "Ah, good. You're here this time, Treya. Come on in" he said in a friendly manner.

((Dr. Sullivan's pic is gone on the first page of this RP. I found the same pic and sent it to Wolfy to repost but she hasn't been on, so for the newcomers, here's what Dr. Sullivan looks like. I'm sure it will be up once Wolfy is back.

Dr. Sullivan, D.D.S. ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:15 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery winced as the miscreants hit the floor, her sensory powers picked up nuances like that, and the healing side of her nature made her very empathetic towards pain, not that she could make a move to fix them up with the prefects on the scene.

Instead she just watched the plant retract as much as possible back into it's planter on the floor above, it's new excess vines curling across book cases and the banister in a small area.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit passed Zaias when he saw him behaving like the stoic exemplary older brother. He went up the aisle until he saw Avery at the base of the balconies. He walked up as the prefects started marching their captives away.

Putting a hand on the small of her back he knew as well as she did that she'd felt a tingly nose at the very least.
He rubbed her back a little too as he realized she may more than likely be called to help out in the clinic after the discipline committee was done with the offenders.

She leaned down and started picking up books, though not in quite the same ambivalent uncaring way she's been ignoring him all day. More like in mourning for her book friends.

He too crouched down and started picking up a few pages, matching them to their books as he went.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Zaias came around the corner with Ali, feeling safer now that the DC members had left. At his baby sisters horrified gasp he quickly set about using his manipulation powers. Books flew upright and into neat stacks on tables. Loose pages fluttered around Avery and Whit, making Avery's hair blow in a small breeze as they circled toward the table as well. A paper weight in the shape of 'The thinker' slowly hovered across the desk to weight them down.

He finished and looked down at her sister to see a wan smile. It indicated he'd done a good job, or at least the best that could have been done in the circumstances...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:35 am
Dannie got a little startled when she heard Christopher's voice in her mind as she thought, "Oh crap, telepathy students can read minds!"

Then, when a male student approached her, she kept a straight face and held out her hand for a handshake, stating, "I'm Dannica Parabellum of the Parabellum clan. I'm sure you've heard of it. This last name is prominent especially in the army." Inside, however, she couldn't help but think, 'He's kind of... cute. And he looks just like the main character in one of the romance novels I read once. Ugh! Oh right, here I have to guard even my thoughts, huh?' She thought to herself despite the cool front she put up.

Then, Alex caught her attention once again as she continued to ponder the things she knew about the Disciplinary Committee

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:02 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery looked to Whit, then Zaias and Ali. Now that the books had been cleaned up somewhat, the atmosphere did feel a bit calmer. It had seemed so tense for a while.

She looked to the table full of books and sighed. The librarians sure wouldn't be happy.

She decided she'd better give them a heads up when she saw one of the matronly dressed ladies appear from around the bookshelf. The woman merely looked around at the books, up at the plant and then at the small group of people peering around before she just grabbed a cart and stacked the injured books onto it; wheeling it away into the unknown depths of the restricted section.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Avery just looked to Whit, he just Shrugged and looked to Zaias, who looked to Ali. She didn't quite catch the whole chain but smiled and shrugged too.

Whit couldn't help but think that Ali had an odd little kid power that made everything seem better because she was living proof cute things existed, even in a world where jerks ripped up books.

He smiled at the thought and looked at Avery as he considered her as a kid.
She just quirked a brow at him in her usual manner. Which he squelched by reaching over and pinching her cheek with his thumb and forefinger.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:21 pm
Treya smiled after being passed the sucker, "thank you" she said a bit tensly when she heard the drill again. pulling her legs up so that her knees reached her chest she then frowned in a pouting way, she does not at all like dentist's especially the sounds of this particular one.

A few minutes after this she saw the dentist's door open and a guy stick his head out saying she could come in now. her face's emotion changed quickly to one thats more weary of going through the door that the dentist had just dissapeared into, putting the sucker in her pocket she attempted a calmer face and went into the dentist's office just as the other kid was coming out a bandage around his head and a hand to his cheek.

[yah kinda fail >.<]  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:04 pm
"Oh, that's alright. I'm sure you've heard of my last name as well. It's Virgil. I don't like to use it to get places though. It feels like cheating" Spencer said.

((I think you missed my post, vampiric smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:26 pm
[Lol xD yah sorry just saw that i'll edit it xD]

[Edited: •^~^• done lol smile ]  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
W i L L o W
User Image

~~~---~~~

There was a horror sound in Willow's head when the door opened. "It's gonna be okay. Or should I come inside too?" He whispered as he patted Treya's head, the bandaged kid doesn't look very happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:58 pm
Dr. Sullivan fixed his tie and his labcoat collar. He gestured to the dentist chair and said "climb right in and we'll get this checkup a rollin'". Dr. Sullivan pulled his medical mask back up over his face and placed a tray of dental equipment by the dentist chair.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:18 pm
Her eyes narrowed at the chair she knew it was just a normal dental chair but she considered evil devices deceptiveness. taking a few more seconds she finally managed to edge her way over and onto the chair, her body On the chair still quite stiff with tension and nerves. She watched as the dentist moved and adjusted things in preparation.

[lol she was to tense to awnser willow xD. And i dont think the dentist would let willow in there while he was working x3]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:59 pm
"Is that your friend?" Dr. Sullivan asked as he put the dental bib over Treya. "You want him in here with you?" the dentist added. He then took a pair of white medical examination gloves and began slipping his hands into them.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:29 pm
[xD you hads to contradict me eh? xD lol x3]

Treya looked over to where willow was and made an undecided look on her face " umm.... " she wasn't to sure wether she wanted willow to be here as well, and she did barely know him. Thinking about it some more she sighed, this was her first check up in the last 3 years even if she did take good care of her teeth so there shouldn't be any real problem, but still for some reason she decided it best not to have anyone there the first time especially if she ended up embarassing herself or something.
Looking at willow then back at the denteist she shook her head saying no it was alright and then turning back to willow and telling him maybe next time before laying back down on the table like chair.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image
W i L L o W
User Image

~~~---~~~

Willow nodded, understanding what Treya said. He waited outside the door, looking at the bandaged kid as the kid goes outside.  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:00 pm
"Alright. First I'm going to take some x-rays" the dentist said and put the metallic apron over Treya. He then put the little bite paper in her mouth and went out to take the x-ray. He then did it again for the other side of her mouth.

Once that was finished, he put the chair back and positioned the light. He took a seat in his chair and grabbed a couple tools. "Open up wide" he said and began scaling Treya's teeth.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games