Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Joji-chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:57 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Joji-chan
Mmhmm.. Jojigurl was a little, well, noobish sweatdrop So I changed it to the next best thing that I could think of ^^

Well, it all works. I'm thinking of changing my name to one of my other two online aliases. 'Captain Shazbot' or 'Shazzmatazz'.

Not much variety there. xD

Or 'Professer of Awesome'. Hell, it's set as my freaking occupation (also, Samus Fanboy).
rofl Samus Fanboy.. I may not know much about Video Games, but I AM, in fact, gifted with that knowledge. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:03 pm
Joji-chan
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Joji-chan
Mmhmm.. Jojigurl was a little, well, noobish sweatdrop So I changed it to the next best thing that I could think of ^^

Well, it all works. I'm thinking of changing my name to one of my other two online aliases. 'Captain Shazbot' or 'Shazzmatazz'.

Or 'Professer of Awesome'. Hell, it's set as my freaking occupation (also, Samus Fanboy).
rofl Samus Fanboy.. I may not know much about Video Games, but I AM, in fact, gifted with that knowledge. xp

xD w00t. I loves my Metroid. heart

Off on a tangent: The Hills Have Eyes. eek
User Image  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:07 pm
i jsut got back from dinner...and i was answering a shitload of PMs before that so i didnt get to domuch tonight at all crying and now i gotta log off soon gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:11 pm
I'm loggin' off now for dinner. See ya in a bit.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Joji-chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:51 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Joji-chan
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Joji-chan

User Image
The hills have ears? Nay. The hills have EYES eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:02 pm
Joji-chan
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Joji-chan
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Joji-chan

User Image

Noice one. xD *gives j00 pie*  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Joji-chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:07 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Joji-chan
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Joji-chan
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Joji-chan

User Image

SWEET! rofl

Okay, enough punage whee But what's with that creepy looking castle gonk It looks like it needs its drugs sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:14 pm
Joji-chan
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Joji-chan
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Joji-chan

User Image

SWEET! rofl

Okay, enough punage whee But what's with that creepy looking castle gonk It looks like it needs its drugs sweatdrop

This is the Mushroom Kingdom. Do ya think they need any MORE drugs than they've already got? xD  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Joji-chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:16 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Joji-chan
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Joji-chan
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Joji-chan

User Image

SWEET! rofl

This is the Mushroom Kingdom. Do ya think they need any MORE drugs than they've already got? xD
Yeah. But.. the castle gonk It's eyes are wide, looks like he has bags under them, and a drawn mouth sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:16 pm
FF5 Starting spoof with cloud (I Patched the game a bit)

Faris: I just dropped a load... In my pants...
Old Man: What the hell am i going to do with this crystal?
Girl: Now that dad's gone, i'm off to get paid... Heh...
King: WTF?!?!?!

Sarinu

Joji-chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:17 pm
Boy I shhhhure with I knew what you were talking about Sari sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:19 pm
Im playing a modified Final Fantasy xd  

Sarinu

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:20 pm
Joji-chan
Boy I shhhhure with I knew what you were talking about Sari sweatdrop

You n' me both. neutral

EDIT: *reads Sari's post* Oh oh OOOOOOH!

I still don't get it. xd But, whatever floats yer boat.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:21 pm
o.o modified?  

Joji-chan

Joji-chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:24 pm
Ah well.. Whatever she's doing, I must be off sweatdrop I've things to do, people to see. Bai bai! whee  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games