Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaeminsLips

Divine Nymph

11,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:03 am
uhmm well lets see im NN
uhh i got the invite so i accepted it XD lol
i like to make new friends.
im 16..
uhhhh yeah XD lol
very easy going and protective of friends
soo uu yeahh XD lol
thats about it from meh razz
=///,..,^=

<333

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:29 am
chocolatepancakeninja
hey im chocolatepancakeninja yeah i know awesome name right well im 17 years old 18 in November yes!!! well i like anime any kind of book and well i don't know basically a lot of things i also like talking about random things

The only pancake I can finish by myself are the chocolate-chocolate-chip-smiley-face ones from IHOP.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

Steel Foxxy

Bashful Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 am
uhhh....hi... *blush*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:01 pm
Im carsayzylum
I like tacos, and math, and being right, and fighting, and lots of other stuff...
I like to talk and rant and discuss and hopefully can do a lot of that here. whee  

Carsayzlyum

2,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Penline2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:55 pm
Hi, thanks for the invite.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:36 pm
Hey everyone. You guys can call me Kay, Kaynick, Blondie, Bella.. pretty much anything haha.. Even "HEY YOU!" is enough to get my attention.. (JK) anyways yeah.. I got invited to join.
hmm.. well I speak spanish.. I guess that is about as original as I get razz
I also like random PMs and comments. Haha yeah.. Im really bad at intros..really really bad.. so before I make any more of a fool of myself.... sweatdrop  

kaynick007

Orange Affair

Dapper Fatcat

7,575 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:40 pm
C: I'm not sure if anyone takes the time to read over everyone's little hello, but I figure it's worth making one anywhoo.

I'm wary of the computer to the point where I won't reveal very personal RL details such as my birth name or true age (you'd be surprised; many think I'm older! xD) but I love all sorts of nicknames anyone can think of, and I can provide plenty others. I also love emoticons. C: <--This one I'm liking a lot at the moment, but 8D Cx <3 and many, many others will often be used in a converstation with me. Just so you know. x3

And, um... well, I roleplay often, but I have to admit, sometimes I'm terrible about replies. I try my best, though! D'x

Music is awesome. I make it myself (guess what I play, please) and I'm in love with the Killers, Placebo, Mindless Self Indulgence, some Coldplay, Ludo, Franz Ferdinand, Katy Perry, etc, etc. I like a lot of them. C: Probably some of your favorites too. heart I'm just tired of thinking any others up. xD

AND LOTS MORE JUNK. I swear I'm interesting. Or at least amusing. =D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:45 pm
+Anime Crusades+
C: I'm not sure if anyone takes the time to read over everyone's little hello, but I figure it's worth making one anywhoo.
Well I actually have read everyone of them since I joined. Remembering them, however, is a problem...  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Orange Affair

Dapper Fatcat

7,575 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:46 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
+Anime Crusades+
Well I actually have read everyone of them since I joined. Remembering them, however, is a problem...

Go you! 8D I'm mostly skimming, but I doubt I'll go through every page. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:48 pm
Pollack
Hey I'm Pollack call me whatever you'd like I don't really care.
I like Video games, Reading BIG time, Writing/ Roleplaying, Eating and sleeping, Hearing rumors on the internets. I'm 19, I have a job, I don't live with my parents, And I am having a kid. And I love my life. I am kinda a child sometimes and people insult me for it cause I still watch cartoons and love them. But at least I'm not boring! So thank you for the invite!

Congrats on the bebe! 8D

And cartoons are awesome. I'm completely with you there. C:

Orange Affair

Dapper Fatcat

7,575 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Joy Uchiha

8,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:51 pm
hi,my name is Joy...my last name doesn't matter sweatdrop i like writing stories and roleplaying.i have a tendency to act childish so if i say something very random and killed the conversation,i am sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:32 pm
Let's see

Call me Ethereal
Age 18
College student planning on majoring in Biology
Collector of evolving items and MCs alike.
I like to roleplay
Too many hobbies to list
I like music and videogames
I am currently rereading Harry Potter for the umpteenth time...  

ethereal - - LUNA

Obsessive Genius

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:36 pm
I'm EA. I was invited here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:37 pm
Hola!
I got invited, so here I am smile  

Firenze_101

rebon saden

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:23 pm
Hey my name's beka, I'm "new" to gaia, i've had one longer than i've been on if that makes any sense. I'm a big sports fan. I'm a hairstylist. I'm a full time student. between work and school i don't much time for anything else. I love to read, right now I'm reading a vampire series by laurell k hamilton. If anyone has read any of the books I'd be glad to discuss them, I'm on the 9th book right now.I'm pretty straight forward so if there's anything you wanna know about me just ask because I'll answer. twisted  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games