Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:37 pm
"Hrm, I suppose that makes some form of sense. It does to me, anyway"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:42 pm
"Oh good. I don't wish to break anyone's mind before we leave or something," she said, laughing.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:49 pm
"I see." She said laughing, "In which case you are technically ageless."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:05 pm
"Technically I suppose. Might explain why I don't know how old I am, or how old I am in this form at least. It all makes sense!"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:29 pm
heln: "So? are we ready to move?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:41 pm
Nerius mused silently as he watched the spectacle in the room across the alley.

"An odd assortment of targets," he said calmly, rising to his feet with a gentle, liquid motion, straightening his legs, back, and neck in a wave. "But targets nonetheless. HQ, it's Nerius." He called with an unseen transponder behind the lapel of his coat.

"Go ahead, Nerius," the monotone male voice responded instantly.

"The large one presents the only major hindrance, that I see," Nerius reported. "Though they all seem very capable... From what I've seen, the mercenary seems to have an endless supply of weaponry. All assortments, sir. Definitely an issue to be considered. The machine seems to be working with a bit of metal... or rather... absorbing it. Did you get that schematic I requested?"

"I'll transfer the known data into your memory core, but it's not much. That thing is... an enigma. As is the monster," the voice was annoyed, impatient.

"I understand, sir."

"Is she in there?" The voice was more urgent.

"Oh, yes. Ashoc is there. She's... she's smiling. That can't mean anything good," he responded. That feeling... was that... no... He didn't feel. Just another job. Another assignment.

"You know what you have to do then?" Again, monotone and disinterested.

"I understand, sir. I'll report back when I have the girl. Nerius out."

He pressed gently at the spot on his lapel and turned to the door. Then, he closed his eyes, took in a breath, and evaporated. His skin, organs, bones, and muscles all broke down simultaneously into a nearly invisible gaseous state that filled the room. In several seconds, all that could be said of his existence in that place was a slight musty odor.

Silently, Nerius' consciousness led the gas through the cracks in the door frame and out of the building.

He would wait for them outside.  

Spifflicious

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:42 pm
"I have no knowledge of the time of my creation, once I was property of the Bank my Memory Core was erased. All that I know is from that time onward, and from that standpoint I'm three years old. I believe we are ready to go."

Tryig for someUniCreatures
New eggs-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click the Exalted- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:18 pm
"Yeah, I'm ready to go." Roland said as he grabbed the blast shield and a couple pounds of plastic explosive, along with the detonator. "Heh, plastic explosive. Never leave home without it."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:52 pm
Hedron: he gets up and puts his outer helmet on and gets up. he strokes Ashocs back gently purring  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:33 pm
Daedalus decided to take point, strolling confidently towards what he assumed as the front door. Turning as he opened the door he said "Lets do it."

As he stepped into the hall he noted that the air was slightly stale, devoid of the usual ambient scents.

New Eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:36 am
Elcia grabbed her bow and belted her quiver around her waist.
She went to join Daedalus in the hallway and stopped short.
"Something is different out here" she commented quietly as she sniffed the air. She could not quite place what it was she could smell creeping in to take over the building's natural smells.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:08 am
"You noticed it too? I didn't think anything of it, but if it has changed in the time since you returned it's important. It seems like this hall is devoid of smells rather then there being a different scent being added... like this hall is sterile."

New Eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:08 pm
As the others began to filter out, she quickly grabbed her violin and played for a moment, making a strap for the guitar appear. She attached it to the guitar she wanted to keep and then slung it on her back. Ashoc then ran to catch up to the others, only to find them standing out in the hall. "What's-" she began to ask, but cut herself off as she took a breath in. The air was empty. No scents at all. She'd never been in a place with no scent before. It was odd. "I think we should move out of the building. Now. This is far too uncanny for my liking," she said, looking about uneasily.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:40 pm
Hedron walks out of the room and his wings take notice of the air and they go down. he decided to be first to exit the building, seeing as he has 2 tons worth of armor on it would take a tank round to hurt him, or just a relentless beating with heavy attacks.  

Red Glacier

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:52 pm
Nerius focused his thoughts and condensed into a solid form once more, hovering for a moment just above the ground before landing silently on the sidewalk. The breeze ruffled his scarf gently as he closed his eyes and felt the air around him. 'Humid today,' he thought with a smile. 'Let them come.' He wasn't so sure about the beast. Even from the street he could feel the creatures footsteps send tremors through the air. This wasn't going to be easy.

He knelt to the sidewalk, focusing his mind on the door of the apartment building.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games