Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:32 pm
Kerrigan glared at Viral playfully. "Nice. Make the obvious joke, why don't you. And I don't yell that much, it's not my fault that you have no common sense when it comes to your personal health. I could still go up on that offer of killing you to save myself a headache, you know. I think I'll start carrying around a bottle of Mr. Clean, with anti-viral solution, just in case." She smiled sweetly at him as she began to sort through the remains of the storehouse for any food or water supplies that might not have been damaged.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:01 am
Kagura changed into a fox and scurried into the rubble of the storage house. When she came out she had a pair of blanket in her muzzle. She laid them on the ground and when back in. When she came back out, she had nothing, but instead, she when and rested under a tree in her fox form.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:51 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan glared at Viral playfully. "Nice. Make the obvious joke, why don't you. And I don't yell that much, it's not my fault that you have no common sense when it comes to your personal health. I could still go up on that offer of killing you to save myself a headache, you know. I think I'll start carrying around a bottle of Mr. Clean, with anti-viral solution, just in case." She smiled sweetly at him as she began to sort through the remains of the storehouse for any food or water supplies that might not have been damaged.
Wow, well I love you too xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:00 pm
Kerrigan carefully put several containers of water and a few food rations from the ruined storehouse into her pockets before looking back at Viral. Her expression was carefully blank, though her eyes were filled with some unreadable emotion. "Viral. You shouldn't say that lightly," she told him softly. "Especially to a fae; if I wanted to, now I could bind you in a spell and make you my slave. Of course, I don't want to, because you would make the worst slave ever. But that's not the point. The point is that you should really watch what you say." She then grinned brightly. "See? I didn't yell at all."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:05 pm
"Alright you lovebirds," Cthugarai said over his shoulder trying in vain to move some rubble that got in the way of the back area of the storehouse. "If your done teasing each other come help me with this."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:57 pm
Kerrigan sighed dramatically and walked over to Cthugarai. "Only because you asked so nicely." She tried to help him move some of the rubble, only to have it defeat her. "This is jammed in pretty good."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:58 pm
"Got it." Elcia called laughing quietly to herself. She closed her eyes and used the plant roots in the ground to crumble some of the rock into moveable sized pieces and to move other pieces out of the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:11 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan carefully put several containers of water and a few food rations from the ruined storehouse into her pockets before looking back at Viral. Her expression was carefully blank, though her eyes were filled with some unreadable emotion. "Viral. You shouldn't say that lightly," she told him softly. "Especially to a fae; if I wanted to, now I could bind you in a spell and make you my slave. Of course, I don't want to, because you would make the worst slave ever. But that's not the point. The point is that you should really watch what you say." She then grinned brightly. "See? I didn't yell at all."
Of course i'd make the worst slave ever. thats why I was designed as a weapon 3nodding Plus i'm not like humans so spells would be harder to make on me. Plus you judge way too quickly my friend. *He said calmly*  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 pm
"Thank you both. This should do it." Cthugarai said rolling some of the larger rocks to the side leaving a passable opening to the back of the room.

Crawling through he looks through the shelves of books, looking for anything that has relevance. Finding some of the books destroyed he becomes a little disappointed, but keeps a level head, and grabs a collection of maps for the immediate area. "These will come in handy to find good camping areas, and to find where we need to go next." Cthugarai said crawling back through the opening, and holding the maps up. "We'll also need to stay off the trading roads, until we can make disguises for ourselves."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:18 pm
Kusaragi
"Thank you both. This should do it." Cthugarai said rolling some of the larger rocks to the side leaving a passable opening to the back of the room.

Crawling through he looks through the shelves of books, looking for anything that has relevance. Finding some of the books destroyed he becomes a little disappointed, but keeps a level head, and grabs a collection of maps for the immediate area. "These will come in handy to find good camping areas, and to find where we need to go next." Cthugarai said crawling back through the opening, and holding the maps up. "We'll also need to stay off the trading roads, until we can make disguises for ourselves."
I could disguise myself but only temporarly and I don't think the long hair would be very useful in maintaining a low profile xp  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:35 pm
"Yea. Probably not, Viral... Elcia, how long do you think you could you keep an illusion spell in place on us? I know that no matter how much makeup you put on me, I'll never really "Fit in", if I had my shadow veil I could move at night, but that still doesn't really help us. "  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:39 pm
"Don't bother with me, Elcia." As Kerrigan spoke she removed her shirt, revealing a soft pink t-shirt underneath with 'I do believe in faeries' written across her chest. She then let her hair down put of it's strange twist, allowing the red waves to fall almost to her waist. "I think I'll be okay."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Don't bother with me, Elcia." As Kerrigan spoke she removed her shirt, revealing a soft pink t-shirt underneath with 'I do believe in faeries' written across her chest. She then let her hair down put of it's strange twist, allowing the red waves to fall almost to her waist. "I think I'll be okay."
Lookin cute Kerrigan, out of all seriousness 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:46 pm
Elcia considered it for a moment. "Well Kerrigan seems to have her own disguise and Kagura being human anyway has nothing to worry about. So long as I keep my hair down no one will notice my ears." She looked at her outfit and decided that might have to change, a small matter. She surveyed Cthugarai and Viral. "I might be able to manage something for you too. And I'll make it very simple and low on magic"  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:01 pm
Kerrigan put her shirt into her dragon skull and put the sleeves through the eye holes, then adhered her shirt to the skull and the bottom of the sleeves to itself with a touch of magic, then held it up. "Voila, a backpack! It can also hide my wings." She put it on, carefully tucking her wings inside. "I'm good now. Need any help powering the spell, Elcia? Ithna can help." She pulled Ithna out from her pocket. Ithna made a tinkling sound that sounded eager to please.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games