Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:21 am
User ImageFeed me
Bump
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:46 pm
User ImageFeed me
Bump razz

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chimaria

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:57 pm
bumperoos...

HI Spiral...whatcha up to?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:53 am
Xx Tragic Rabbit xX
User Image User Image

whaddya think? I was going to add shorts but the castaway shorts mess up my boots, give me a green goo and well.. they're just not as smexy. lol
am also conflicted about the gun. thinking perhaps the wooden bat would look better, don't really like the machete with it although it scores points for being bloody
finally changed the studded collar to dog tags because i like the skin of the neck showing more.. after a lot of consideration added the night troll ears, I think they're cute and a bit of a roo look. also thought about changing the belt. blade's belt is kinda nice for this avi although it is a little high and am trying to conceal the checkered pattern on the bikini bottoms. Kinda like the checkered top. Reminds me of the big bosom missiles haha.
Was hoping to have a few strands of hair peaking out from the pilot hat but can't find anything that I like well enough so am wearing the bald nun thing to cover up my hair. The eyes are also a problem. 0.o
Have been working on this for two days! sweatdrop

Tank Girl eat your heart out, it's brilliant!

As I said before the troll ears were the first item I would have used because Tank Girl, Sub Girl, Jet Girl & Boat Girl often share a hat with Booga type ears attached to it, so that is spot on!
Is that gob on the floor? She's always spitting that is brilliant I'm gonna nick that idea. xd

Here is my version I personally added the Rat from The Enchanted Book, as Tank Girl has lots of strange cuddely toys including her Squeaky Toy Rat. It's a pity they don't have a Koala on here for Kamp Koala but I've substitueted it with an Elephant! ONLY Tank Girl would have a big Smiley Face tattoo on her chest, LOL. I thought the bar code represents the comic pretty well and of course the SMASH typical comic stylie! The Powder Drink represents the lack of water, and the cloud - well she farts like a tank *rolls eyes*. Arrow in the head, you must have seen that Tank Girl cover? The Occulus Magica & Death Whisper Death Stare I think make a good combination for her stare/drugged up eyes.
Anybody out there thinking it doesn't look like Tank Girl, well Tank Girl doesn't give a f**k! It's what she represents!

User Image
Total Value: 494,831 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Frustrated Mood Bubble
Death Whisper (8th gen)
Dander
Celebrity Snare Hulk SMASH!
Alruna's Rose 5th Gen
Oculus Magica
Hypnotic Red Raving Goggles
Blue Bio-Mask
Black Solar Flare Belly Tattoo
Red Barcode Right Arm Tattoo
Smiley Face Back Tattoo
Smiley Face Chest Tattoo
Black Web Stockings
Alice's Black Boots
Arrow in my Head
KoNfUzEd rAiNbOw ToE SoX
Cloud
Second Hand Power Drink
Orphan's Elephant Doll
Enchanted Book 7th Gen.
Soft Black Underwear
Cloud Zebra Wrap
Upper Arm Bandage
Wooden Baseball Bat
Charcoal Bubbles Tankini Bottom
Kelp o' th' Loch 3rd Gen.

Have you read the NEW Tank Girl strip that's in Judge Dread this month??? It dosn't seem quite as chaotic as the original but we'll see how it goes. Also my favourite artist Jamie Hewlett has pulled out, well he is extrememly busy with The Gorillaz after all. But Rufus Dayglo is doing a pretty good job in his place. Dayglo that's a cool name it reminders me of Polystyreen from the punk band X-Ray Spex...

twisted  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:53 am
Cheers for all the bumps folks, REALLY appreciated.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:22 am
Would like to give a big thank you to Chimaria for the donations.

User Image  

SpiralRabbit

Chimaria

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:32 pm
heart heart awwww...lookie i get a prismy star... *feeling all warm inside*

your welcomes biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:09 am
User ImageFeed me
Spreading a little....

User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:59 am
Chimaria glad you liked it.

Lilith you going to stick with white hair then? (thinks to sef: I hope it was Lilith that was talking about hair recently and not someone else)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:45 am
Anybody notice they're is a BUMP competition here described in the 4th post question  

SpiralRabbit

Adie05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:41 am
upity heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:00 am
bump

Please click my fishes they lurve it 3nodding

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:41 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:51 pm
SpiralRabbit
Lilith you going to stick with white hair then? (thinks to sef: I hope it was Lilith that was talking about hair recently and not someone else)

im going purple but im still waiting for my gold to get me to purple hair xd

SpiralRabbit
Anybody notice they're is a BUMP competition here described in the 4th post icon_question.gif

i noticed it and im not entering, cause im giving everybody a change heart  

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeziebel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:43 pm
Help them Hatch
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you for clicking ^.^

Bump ;D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games