Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

ChimeBell

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:50 pm
I see a wallet falling from the sky and into the gully/sewer. Greedy as I am I open the gully, lay on my belly and reach down. As my hand closes around the wallet a gigantiy crocodile that lives in the sewer snaps my arm and starts pulling. I try to pull my arm out but the animal is stronger. After a hard fight I am dragged into the sewer and end as crocodile dinner.

All that is left off me for the next poster is my baseball cap lying next to the gully.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:38 pm
I see a cool baseball cap lying on the ground next to an open sewer. Picking up the cap I walk away, holding my nose. But the cap is infested with lice, who are carrying a variety of deadly diseases. Days later I die from a combination of smallpox, rabies and bubonic plague, leaving only my car's license plate to mark my passing.  

eleanne

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ChimeBell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:34 pm
Outside the Gambino Trade Bank I stumble over an old license plate. It is lying next to a black van, with dark windows. Politly I knock against the driver's window to return his plate. Unfortunatly I disturb a extremely nervous pair of first time bank robbers who shoot me. Hit by half a dozen bullets I'm already dead as I hit the ground, dropping my book Complete Works of William Shakespeare.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image
I watch as the kind person is filled with bullets, droping his book which I take to add to my collection. I open it and start reading, but I walk onto the road without looking and get hit by a bus. I drop my totally awesome hat on the ground.
Even the smallest feline is a masterpieceUser Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Rockefor

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:42 pm
As the bus hits the feline,the hat is throw in my direction,decapitating me in a Kung Lao manner.As i die,i drop my drops  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:24 am
As I walk along the street in my shining new sandals I am witness to a horrible accident. A decapitated man lets his drops drop on my feet. I'm shocked. Like in trance I take the drops, eating the sweets on my way home. On the doorstep I die of a sugar shock, leaving Sushi behind, my goldfish in a glas.  

ChimeBell

Rockefor

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:15 am
As the man dies from sugar shock,i run to help him,only to get distracted by his fish and slip,hitting my head on his doorknob.As i die,my scarf goes floating into the wind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:16 am
I was taking a casual stroll in the market place on a windy day, when a scarf flies into my face. Panic-stricken, I run haywire around the market place. Of course, because I am still new to this world, I have absolutely no familiarity of my surroundings and run straight into something cold, sharp, and....is there something slimy? Ew. Then die. While running madly around I dropped a penny.  

DandyLionWine

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

awaqu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:24 am
I was going to buy some fish, when suddenly, a sharp pain slit through my body! Looking down I saw blood the darkest of red flushing out of my leg. Falling limp, I shortly glimpsed the copper of a penny, lying on the ground. It had fallen on some gum, thus sticking vertical. When my shoe had stepped on it, it went straight through my foot, and shattered my legs. I guess that just means I needed some calcium. Fading in and out of consciousness, I picked up a blade of grass. Whilst examining it, I passed on, dropping the blade of grass.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:21 pm
It was a horribly windy day.. As was thriving to get home,a safe place from this violent air mass, i felt warmth rolling down my neck.I look down to see side-to-side cut through my neck,with a blade of grass stuck in the other side.As the Reaper's call was getting stronger i tried to hold on to life,fiercely holding into my necklace.I felt,and with it the necklace chain broke.My last image was the pendant rolling away from me...  

Rockefor

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:42 pm
I slip on the pendant and smack a monkey. He stabs me with a piece of glass. I drop a flea.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image

A Giant Flee, that suffocates me and gives uncontrollable rashes!

I dropped a banana peel...

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:30 pm
I slipped on the banana peel and fall off the earth.

I drop my soul....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image

And it took me with it!

I teardrop fell amongst my cheeks...

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:56 am
The teardrop rolls down the side walk, it collects a vicious virus before coming to a stop under me. As the sun beats down the water evaporates and its steamy essence is breathed in. The virus spreads quickly, I collapse with the shakes, foaming at the mouth dieing.
During the fall my chapstick drops.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces