Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:39 pm
"Eh, Jasmine like to help. Plus, I couldn'tlet you die. Fate was going to take yoo two away from us." Geo said. Kazumi was walking again, then stopped. "There's a weak spot in the ice somewhere..." Kazumi closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. "John, don't move!" Kazumi said, and suddenly, the ice started cracking. Therewas a loud moan, and suddenly, the ice under John fell in. "I warned him." Geo said, then smiled at Jasmine. Kazumi stared in horror at the scene in front of her. "I thought that the ice would be thick enough to hold all of us..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:50 pm
(( xDDDDD
Mad much?? It's just a roleplay shesh.... Plus, Geo hates John.
RAwR b***h.
There was snow under the ice.... It's just the snow was light, and the ice as heavy enough to fall through it...))
Geo smirked, and watched John fall. "Well, I could travel back in time and prevent that, but then again, I don't want to." Geo said in a satisfied tone. "Ugh, Geo,why didn't you tell us this was going to happen..." Kazumi sighed, then inspected the ice layers though the broken ice. She was floating in the air, flying this way and that, her cloak hanging off her neck. "John, we'll get you out!" Kazumi yelled down into the hole. "Ok, Geo, you did this, you're going to fix it!" "Wait, what! I didn't do that! I don't have powers to control ice like you do!" Geo whined, and crossed her arms.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:16 am
Karloseth saw John fall through the ice, but there wasn't really anything he could do about it. "Oh well, his suit is designed to be able to survive in space, he'll make it." He muttered to himself. He heard Geo and Kazumi arguing about it and sighed. "I suppose it's a good thing I didn't get on her bad side." That's when he heard it. "Aha, so she CAN control time, just in a different way from me. I suppose that's handy."  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:16 am
(( xD Well, idk. Geo is being forced to save you, so It really doesn't matter.))
"NOW!" Kazumi yelled at Geo. "Fine! Whatever!" Geo said, and got up. She placed Jasmine on the ground, and jumped from the ice. "You know the drill." Geo said to Jasmine, and Geo began taking the bandage off her thigh. When she threw it against the ground, there was only a tear in the pants, nothing more. "Ok, You'll see me in the past." Geo said, and closed her eyes. Suddenly, she was gone.

Kazumi was walking again, then stopped. "There's a weak spot in the ice somewhere..." Kazumi closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. "John, don't move!" Kazumi said, and suddenly, the ice started cracking. There was a loud moan, and suddenly, the ice under John fell in. but before anything could happen, John suddenly appeared to be hit from the side, and he was out of the way of the falling ice. The ice fell in, but nobody was on it. Geo landed on the ground a feet feet away from John, hyperventalating. "You owe me!" Jasmine gasped in between breaths. "Wait, what??" Kazumi said, and looked over to the two blocks of ice in the air. "I thought you were up there?" Kazumi questioned, confused. "Yeah, but I traveled back in time to save John because you made me in the future when he fell in." Geo said, and got up, rubbing on her shoulder. "So you can time travel along with seeing into the future and super speed?" Kazumi said, crossing her arms as the ice spot filled with water then froze. "Yeah." Geo said, then got up. She walked over to the slab of ice Jasmine was on and jumped up, landing on the ice perfectly, and sat down with Jasmine in her lap and under the cloak again.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:56 pm
*sneeze*

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:49 am
((Ok, seriously guys? I'm waiting for someone to post, and you guys are just killing the roleplay! It can't die yet! It's too young! Gawd... Someone please post, or I'll spam your inboxes with mail about Fire and Ice.))  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:20 am
((Well, there's not much for me to do at the moment. I mean, just saying "Karloseth continued to follow the group" Isn't a very productive post.

There's just not much going on here confused ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:52 pm
{{I'm sorry, guys, I haven't been able to come on and I won't be able to go onto my Gaia until I get a job and buy my own laptop, and Roland wouldn't answer me!... CRAP, I'e missed a lot}}  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers