Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:58 pm
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:39 pm
New year? are you speaking of the Lunar new year? the Year of the Ox i think it is? Well, happy new year.  

LordBurningPhoenix

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:45 pm
it actually is new year?!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:00 pm
yes, i just looked it up. The year of the ox started on February 4th, 2009. It is the Lunar new year, we just managed to miss it. lol
I have included a link to the place where i got this info.
Chinese New year  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:29 pm
I'd hold it a few weeks honey. My Gimpi just sold, last night there were 10 listings. 2 when I went to bed, and none this morning. So I made my profit and got the dang thing gone!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:45 pm
I might have to do that. At the rate this is going, i will not be able to sell them at all.
BTW, anyone know the proper dimensions for a banner? i am finally piecing together an idea for a banner for this thread....  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 pm
Nope sorry. Yeah, you should only have to wait 2-3 weeks I believe.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:50 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
I might have to do that. At the rate this is going, i will not be able to sell them at all.
BTW, anyone know the proper dimensions for a banner? i am finally piecing together an idea for a banner for this thread....
A banner for a thread is whatever you feel like.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:53 pm
well, i am just trying to get a basic idea of sizes, that way i dont make it too big, or too small, or make it really weird. i know for sigs, the images have to be at most 500x500, but that is still quite large.....I will go and search some other threads for sizes as well.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:00 am
LordBurningPhoenix
well, i am just trying to get a basic idea of sizes, that way i dont make it too big, or too small, or make it really weird. i know for sigs, the images have to be at most 500x500, but that is still quite large.....I will go and search some other threads for sizes as well.....
I suggest something wider than tall. maybe, 500X200 or something along those lines, you want it to be wide so people will see it more likely, but you also don't want it to be too thick.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:14 am
Thanks. I will probably begin working on it within a week, and then finish it when i get time.....I hate school work, it takes me away from things that i want to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:20 am
LOL ain't that the truth!

I have one more siggy pic I'm going to do. More like a teaser! Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:24 am
Yah, not to mention trying to figure out how to use photoshop. I just got it setup on my computer again a few weeks ago so that i could start editing photos and making banners and stuff, but its taken me this long to actually think about starting. The journey of a thousand miles, starts with a single step. I have finally taken the first step.

Best of luck on you siggy pic...what is it going to be?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:34 am
Picture of Sylar (Zachary Quinto) that says "If you think he's hot, you should see his shoelaces..."  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:09 am
That seems......fitting for you. ^.^
but why would you choose sylar?.....you do have a mule for him...maybe that is why.....i am just grasping at straws here. it is really late, and i should never make posts when i am tired. They tend to start making less sense after 1AM. It is now 3AM. By now, they are making almost no sense at all. and the order of what i say gets mixed up.....does that make me dyslexic when it is late? i have no idea if i even used the right words....

BTW, "Dare you to move by Switchfoot" is an awesome song.
[/late night random post]  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces