Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:33 am
"Well they're not getting you back, I can guarantee you that. If they try, I'll do everything in my power to stop them," she said fiercely. She uncurled and sat cross-legged on the bed and patted his foot gently. "What parts of you are hurt?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:38 am
"Thank you Gabrielle" he smiled, he was glad she cared so much about him "um....my ribs, shoulders are sore, and my spine took a good whack which is why they didn't want me walking, but i'll recover fine" he started eating again til he finished and put the tray on his wheel chair and laid back down "That was a great breakfast, thank you" he laid his head back but where he could still see her  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:42 am
"You're welcome, no problem. So... um... why did you... die? Do you know? I'm sorry to ask this so soon, I just, I really need to know." She clenched and unclenched her hands a few times, making a fist and then spreading out her fingers gently. The driver of the car was lucky he was dead, or she'd have made his life a living hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:51 am
"well, i'm not sure, i just remember my vision blurred as i was thinking and then everything went black for a bit then one of the doctors from what I heard yelled at the others that he wasn't giving up and he hit me with the zappy thing and I went wide awake, they said i sounded like somebody who was under water for too long with how much i gasped" he laughed

"Then one said they should change my name from Roc to Phoenix because i re-awoken" he smiled and stroked the blankets a bit "Drinking is bad" he joked and said nervously  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:58 am
Gabrielle listened with a serious, concerned expression, and she patted his foot gently. "I think Roc is fine. Phoenix is overdone, the other mythical birds need loving too," she joked, then fell silent for a bit. "Well, you stay alive, and I won't become an alcoholic, alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:03 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle listened with a serious, concerned expression, and she patted his foot gently. "I think Roc is fine. Phoenix is overdone, the other mythical birds need loving too," she joked, then fell silent for a bit. "Well, you stay alive, and I won't become an alcoholic, alright?"
"Good enough motivation for me" he smiled and nudged her gently with his foot "Can you give me a hug?" he asked "I'm glad i'm alive" he said smiling at her and she looked like she needed one too  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:05 am
Gabrielle nodded at him, smiling sweetly. She really needed a hug. "Ok." She slipped off the bed and walked around the side, then leaned across the bed and hugged him tightly, but not too tightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:13 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle nodded at him, smiling sweetly. She really needed a hug. "Ok." She slipped off the bed and walked around the side, then leaned across the bed and hugged him tightly, but not too tightly.
he hugged her tightly "Thats how you take care of someone" he smiled and rocked her sided to side a bit then he laid back and rested his head "Thanks, I needed that" returning a grin back to her sweet smile  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:08 pm
Gabrielle closed her eyes for a moment as he rocked her side to side. It felt nice, comforting... I should be the one comforting him, not the other way around... As they let go her smile went a little shy in return to his grin. "I think I'm gonna see about getting the elevator uncovered," she said. "My grandma got it when she was in a wheelchair. I have a big bookcase in front of the elevator doors right now, but I'll move it. I don't have ambulance personnel to help me get you up or down the stairs again," she joked as she stood up. She kissed his cheek gently and murmured, "rest up, alright?" then left. She spent the rest of the day carefully moving the bookcase so it's wouldn't marr the antique floor, and made some lunch for them at some point, though he was asleep when she came in. She just left his lunch on the tray beside him and went back to work. She got the bookshelf out of the way eventually, and then rode the elevator up and down from the attic to the basment and to the main floor and the second story over and over to make sure it was working properly, and because it was fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:22 pm
Roc woke up and saw his lunch and smiled, he took it into his lap and began eating, Gabrielle was a good cook but he wished he could still help her with the cooking, though he might be able to now that the elevator was working as he could here her use it, he ate happily and then set the dishes on a night stand then shifted onto the wheelchair and sat comfortably on it

He gives a sigh and rolls his way out of the room, everything felt new and kind of amusing in the wheelchair. he rolled over to the elevator doors and waved at her when she passed by going to a different floor  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:07 pm
Gabrielle waved to Roc as she went by, then went back to the floor her was on. "Heya Roc! How are you feeling? Do you need anything? Do your ribs hurt? Need me to do anything?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:19 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle waved to Roc as she went by, then went back to the floor her was on. "Heya Roc! How are you feeling? Do you need anything? Do your ribs hurt? Need me to do anything?"
"Yeah, you can teach me how to use this here elevator of yours" he smiled and rolled into it with her. "i think i'd be using this if i could walk anyway for the fun" he joked  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:28 pm
Gabrielle smiled at him. "I tend to not use it because if I did, I'd get so lazy and fat so fast." She idly pet his hair as she pressed the M button for the main floor. "A means Attic, 2 means second floor, M means main floor and B means basement. But you don't have any need to go to the attic or basement anways, so it's ok."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:36 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle smiled at him. "I tend to not use it because if I did, I'd get so lazy and fat so fast." She idly pet his hair as she pressed the M button for the main floor. "A means Attic, 2 means second floor, M means main floor and B means basement. But you don't have any need to go to the attic or basement anways, so it's ok."

he backed his head up into her touch "Eh, you never know right?" he closed his eyes as she pet him "That feels really good" he kind of laughed and waited for the door to open  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:42 pm
Gabrielle gave him a hug from behind and rested her hand on his for a moment, then took the handles of his wheelchair and wheeled him out of the elevator. "Well, now that we're down here, what do you want to do?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff