Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Fortune Cookies Lie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:34 pm
[For someone who hasn't roleplayed before, well done Georgette! ^o^]

It wasn't the best of nights to be wandering around in the wilderness as this woman had taken to doing of late. It was cold, and the creatures of the night were plentiful. More than once that night she had been startled by an owl, descending for its meal of a field mouse, or shrew. A flickering of light caught her eye. A small town settlement nearby seemed still alive, and the soft hum of music told her of some sort of inn, or bar.

She took her descent on the rye covered hill slowly, reaching the base in fewer than 20 minutes. She shrugged her trenchcoat up onto her shoulders a little more and hugged it around herself as she set off toward the scent of ale and people. The flickering of light, as she had assumed, had indeed come from the bar. Confidently, she pushed the door open and stepped within, feeling the warmth of the atmosphere sweep over her. Her eyes travelled the room as she made her way to a shadowy booth to watch those around her.

She settled down, not ordering anything for the time being. She was satisfied with watching, and surveying.

[My character isn't a particularly sociable person, so don't be offended please. Just make an attempt. It helps sometimes when you have a difficult character to work with. ^o^]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:55 pm
Youka grabbed a small bottle of root beer and sat at the stool. She drank in huge gulps before settign the bottle back onto the counter.
"Thanks, Hope you don't mind if I drink and run"
Youka then puled out a few bills and set them on the counter before getting up from the stool and walking out
"See ya next time"  

Youka-chan

blonde993463

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:18 am
Star walked into the bar and looked around cautiously, spotting two guys she walked slowly over "A diet soda please" she told the bartender, flicking her chesnut coloured hair behind her ears.-hey thats kool , i l ike irt  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:43 pm
SoulTaker Coming to the bar..
a Milkshake.. not shaked please....
So you are SoulTaker ,Cowboy? A Dark Charater say that...
My Name is SoulsKeeper..
I am challenge you to a battle.. Shooting battle...
SoulTaker says: Not here .. out-side...
The Battle Started..
Draw! Soulskeeper shooting SoulsTaker Hand.. and then soultaker giving to soulskeeper a punch and now he using his Wolf Glove!! Strike Laser Claw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No!!!!!!!! SoulsKeepers says
SoulTaker back to the bar..  

SoulTaker_ST

Laki Larian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:08 pm
Laki looks at Popo and shakes her head in welcome, "What's your name?" she asks quietly. This Jet man still hadn't said anything to her yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:26 am
*Jin Walks into the bar* Anyone say Eragon? ((Yes it is a great book, the sequel book is Eldest and they are making Eragon into a movie.))  

Kai Song

shadow_kryptonite

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:08 am
walks into bar orders a bottle of rootbeer drinks it and then dozes off  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:14 am
*Yuni walks into the bar and looks around the bar seeing that there are many people in the bar. She orders a root beer and bids hello to the bar tender.*

Yuni:Hello

Bar Tender: Hi. You seem to be new here.

Yuni:Yes I am.

*After saying that Yuni takes a sip of her drink.*  

Padawan Yuni Kenobi

iknow-youdont-wantme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:33 pm
MONEY hehe  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:51 pm
*Yuni turns to everyone else in the bar.*

Yuni:hello! ninja  

Padawan Yuni Kenobi

sora the key

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:28 pm
wock in "yo "  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:28 pm
*Yuni walks over to the person who just walked in*

Yuni:Hi. How are you?  

Padawan Yuni Kenobi

sora the key

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:29 pm
Yuni Kenobi
*Yuni walks over to the person who just walked in*

Yuni:Hi. How are you?
looks at her "good"  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games