Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:50 am
I'm the Shadow-Savant. I am an excessive lurker who tends to avoid responding if I have nothing constructive to say. wink

On most sites I'm known as Shadow-Servant, as that was my initial internet username back in '97. However, as there is already a "shadow_servant" on this site, I had to fall back to my secondary name.

I'm a writer, advisor, and I love a well written topic or post. If you have a good comment, I get happy. Put some effort into comments for the S-S yeah? 4laugh

You can find me in a couple RP stories in Barton Town, lurking the GD, and the Writing and Gaming forums as well as the Tabletop Gaming subforum.

Not often though, I mostly lurk the GD.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:02 am
I just got invited, so I'm new.

I'm Diane, and not a regular at any forum, really. I browse most of them.  

sunspots

Slumber Hermit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:34 am
Hi Red Onyx invited me here and I don't even know her/him personally. o_0? I have no idea why she/he thinks I have a potential to be in this guild but I am up for this since I can get me more gold. 3nodding sweatdrop

Anyway

name/ nickname: Just call me by this user name or slumber or hermit. Either of them is fine. ^^

age: 27..... sweatdrop Yes I'm a failure loser with no jobs nor life. I am trying to get a job now but so far no one want me. smile I guess it's because I don't have any work experienced. sweatdrop sweatdrop

interests: Anime, manga, cat, pet, animal, ancient history, ancient culture, culture, a scient tidbit of everything and.....many more. you can see what I am interested in by looking at what topic I posted though.

fav. music/ band: I don't know much about music. However, mostly, I like fast paced music. Most of them are rock, punk rock and rock and roll. But I guess I like everyting that sounds nice or have a good meaning.

After reading all of this.....do you still want me in? sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:30 am
I am VampireQueenAkasha.
I love discussing anything and everything.
I'm 16 years old, but don't be fooled by age.
I love a good arguement at times.
I'm not afraid to tell you my opinion.
If you don't like it, well.. Too bad. C:

Kana Kisu

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jackie1171

7,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:36 am
Hi! I'm Jackie n 1'm 16. i like 2 have fun! i like gaia a lot n thats pretty much it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:59 am
Well, Hello I'm Dark Flame DX.. well that's my username but my real name is Alexandria and I'm not gonna' wast time going through all my nicknames seen as I have soo many.. But my main ones are Alex, Ally and Als.. and Zela.. anyway.
I love to draw and well that's about all really.
I'm 14 years old..
I like in the UK..
my favourite music is mostly metal but my favourite song is Pain (slayer mix) by four star mary
My favourite colour is purple.
I hang around in the GD mostly on Gaia

Nixstress

screaming_Banshee_of_doom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:11 pm
Merry meet to all,
My name is Nicole, but I go by either Cain or Fox, either one works for me.
I'm 16, Wiccan and am usually pretty laid back. Just looking to make friends and have fun, so please dont ask me to cyber/be your girlfriend.
I like All kinds of music save for Rap, country, and most punk. I'm more of a rock type person. I am also a very old fashioned person and enjoy having an indepth conversation with people so long as their not Egotistic and uptight.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:16 pm
I'm Kari. People call me KAT because of my potential initials. Umm... I'm 16 and I live in a little place called Flint. We like to refer to my school as K-town as Kearsley doesn't really sound cool enough to portray a school that can't win anything other than chess or quiz bowl. I'm a proud member of the above activities, and on varsity of both. I love art, music, and especially singing. Church doesn't really interest me, but I do have strong beliefs. I am a very opinionated person and will not usually stand for people stepping on my views.  

Alanni

renaXD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:19 pm
Hy I'm renaXD
I'm really glad to be invited, such an honor!

so, well, yeah,...
visit my web site too know more about me ^^

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:21 pm
Hehe, hiya, I'm Ryan. People usually just call me Cerb. or Alto, both work for me, hehe. I'm a Zen Buddhist, pretty laid-back, and pretty content most of the time. Heh, I'm 18, going through community college, and hoping to transfer to USC in a few years. As far as music goes, I really do enjoy techno, though not that mundane commercial stuff, the independant kind. I certainly hope I'm able to contribute to the guild, and thanks Onyx for inviting me.  

Cerberus Alto

shouldbedeleted23

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:23 pm
Hello, I'm Rain Lancer.
That's about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:30 pm
I was just suddenly invited here o.0
I've been a gaian since summer 2004 and I'm 18 in April ^^
I am a lurker mostly [and an occasional poll whore ninja ]
However if I feel a topic is worth posting on I will post in it  

Emmz

kera-doll

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:40 pm
hey there peeps ~ ^.^

i just got invited here so i owe you guys a
thankyous i guess XD

i'm 16 and started gaia last year in may - but its kinda an on-off thing ~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:40 pm
hello everyone.
Im Ashley
im 109 years old (xD just kidding)
I love domos, rock music, animals, dark stuff, and I have an obsession with the moon o_0
Thanx a million, Onyx, for inviting me =D  

~:[I Heart Maury]:~

Nabee

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:44 pm
VampireQueenAkasha
I am VampireQueenAkasha.
I love discussing anything and everything.
I'm 16 years old, but don't be fooled by age.
I love a good arguement at times.
I'm not afraid to tell you my opinion.
If you don't like it, well.. Too bad. C:

You're freaking cute!

Okay. Um. My name is Nabee, and I'm 18 years old. I'm quite open minded which is a good thing in my opinion, and I respect other people and their beliefs. However, I have my own, darnit, so I'm not about to neglect those. My interests involve wasting my life away on the internet, and reading. ^_^  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games