Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:02 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo let the silence sink in, not knowing what she was about to say. She was quiet...almost too quiet for her. She was never quiet when she was with him...so the silence was definitely a weird thing for him, but he embraced it because now he knew the girl that he had been crushing on for about a year liked him too. So, despite the fact that the silence was different, he looked past it, knowing that she was probably over thinking...just like she always did. Soon enough however, she did say yes, which made him ecstatic. Some part of him just loved that it was reassured...despite the fact he was almost sure she would say yes to him. He was dating someone now...for the first time. He never expected it to be a girl that he had one point considered his best friend at one point...well...he still considered her his best friend, but also his girlfriend at the same time. That was a good thing right?

That's when he saw a tear on her fact, which confused him at first, but he just rolled with it, a smile on his face, he wiped the tear from her eye with his finger and addressed what she had said. "You want to know why I do it?" he said to her rhetorically, looking into her emerald colored eyes. "I do it because I want you to relax. Know that I'm not going to judge you for anything," he said to her, keeping his stare on her eyes, which brought him the same enjoyment as the last time they had met eyes like this. Actually...that was when he started to realize that he had an affection for her.

"And you know, I think this time it might be working," he said, smiling at her. He still was in awe however that he now had a girlfriend. He had no idea what to do really, but he knew that he would ask his cousin about it as soon as possible. He knew that he would treat her like a lady though...and wouldn't try to cross too many boundaries too fast, mainly because that was the gentleman his father had brought him up to be. If there was one thing in his life that his father had really done for him, it was teach him how to treat women.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:51 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine was surprised when Iñigo brought his hand up to her face, gently brushing his fingers on her cheek for just a fleeting moment. She looked from his hand up to him and blushed fiercely. She wanted to drop her eyes from his, hide her face from embarrassment, however, there was something in her that made her keep that contact, a sight intimacy between the two. Lexine drew a breath in as Iñigo began to talk in a low tone, a smile gracing his face. Somehow her blush grew even deeper as he talked. She bit the inside her her cheek hard, no doubt close to drawing blood. A wave of relief came over her when she finally broke eye contact and hid her face in her hands. "I...I..." She stammered, trying her best to hide her bright red face.

Drawing in another deep breath, Lexine bit her bottom lip and tried to calm her mind. It was like casting a spell; she needed to have a clear mind to actually be able to get a full word out. Well, that, and she had to figure out what exactly she was going to say. Lexine brought herself out of her hands and looked over at Iñigo. She tried her best to avoid his eyes as she usually had before...this...
                                                "So..." Lexine murmured, finally meeting Iñigo's eye again. "What...what happens now?" She asked, eyebrows furrowing a bit. She'd never really dated anyone before and didn't really know anyone who dated either. Of course, she doubted that Iñigo had any clue one what to do either, as far as she knew he'd been single up until now.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:52 pm
User Image

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He for once had noticed her blush as his hand moved from her face, a small smile being replaced by an even bigger smile as she met his eyes. Her emerald eyes kept on his face a few moments...undoubtedly the longest eye contact Lexine has ever held. He was extremely happy about it as well...mainly because it signified the intimacy between them. She was finally starting to fully trust him as well it seemed. He noticed as he talked her face get even more red, but soon enough...eye contact was broke by her throwing her face in her hands. She started to talk, but she continually stammered over one vowel 'I', which had gotten all of his attention to veer away from the surroundings, which originally was diverted away because she was no longer looking at him. But...a slight disappointment rushed in as she didn't finish what she had to say, but it had been only slight and as in all cases of his disappointment...ephemeral.

He watched her for a few seconds, wondering what she would say next...feeling that if he said a word, she would shy away from what she needed to say. He would not let her get away from speaking this time around. Silence fell upon them...causing an awkward air to form around them, but soon enough, only after a deep breath, she had spoken again. And as her words came out...a bit of confusion had been present in them. She didn't know what to do next, but he did. He looked at her, a small smile still on his face. "This precise reason is exactly why I had asked my cousin about this very thing at the game we went to. And I think the first thing we should do is go out...on a date. Hogsmeade weekend is coming up...and I've saved up enough of the galleons I got from mowing most of my neighbor's grass. So would you...Lexine Vance...want to go on a date with me," he asked her confidently, hoping that she would look at him again, but he was getting his hopes up.

"Please say yes...or make me look like a fool...either or is fine," he commented, laughing a bit as he got closer and wrapped his one arm around her side. He wasn't letting her get away if she said no for whatever reason.

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:57 pm
x
x
x
x

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Date. Such a foreign word to Lexine -- almost as foreign as 'girlfriend' -- that she had to make sure she was truly hearing Iñigo ask her on a date. It shouldn't have been as surprising as it was, after all they were kind of officially together now, right? However, this was still something rather strange hearing it, because that somehow made their relationship just that much more real, not just an idea but an actual...thing. Of course, that didn't mean that Lexine was at all opposed. It was strange that Iñigo actually thought she'd deny, she had just agreed to be with him, didn't she? Lexine was rather surprised to find out that Iñigo had started planning telling her for quite a while, he went so far as to ask his cousin about it. And how hadn't she noticed it? Maybe it was before she met up with them... She wasn't quite sure, but she was surprised that she hadn't picked up on it before. Of course, she hadn't really picked up on Iñigo liking her either. "Do you really think I'd say no?" She asked in a low voice, chuckling a bit. "I did just agree to date you..."

Lexine was rather surprised as Iñigo wrapped his arm around her waist, and the gesture was a bit...strange to Lexine. She bit her lip slightly, already feeling her hands begin to tremble.
                                                " C-could you... " She stammered, gesturing a bit to his hand. "It's just...I'm still trying to process this, I can't..." She rambled on, her face growing a bit redder. Lexine wasn't good at adapting to things quickly, and she knew that maybe it wouldn't be the best if they were really going to be in a relationship. After all, who knew how long it would take for her to really accept that they were dating? Them wrapping their arms around each other like a legitimate couple was going to take a while, and she hoped that Iñigo would understand.

Letting out a small breath, Lexine nodded slightly.
                                                "Hogsmeade would be nice. I'm just telling you now, as much as I love tea, we are not going to Madam Puddifoots. That place is just so frilly..." Lexine had only gone into Madam Puddifoot's one and she couldn't stand the sight of all the pink, it just drove her mad. "Maybe the Three Broomsticks or the park?" She shrugged. "That is, unless you had planned on some place? Honestly, I don't really know all the places in Hogsmeade. I'm not there that often..." Lexine admitted smiling sheepishly.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:13 pm
User Image

He smiled at what she said, giving her a small chuckle as she spoke in her usual hushed tone. Despite this relationship maybe somewhat changing her a bit, he hoped that change was minimal. He would do his best to keep himself the same and act the same way as he did before...just slightly mixed with some displays of affection...preferably not as public. He was never huge on public displays of affection, but he would do them if she truly wanted. He was more of a guy who displayed his affections in more isolated areas, probably stemming from the death of his mother, speaking that he never had a person to show affection after his mother's death. "No...of course not, but I might as well make it clear," he said, laughing a bit. He normally wouldn't of asked the question, but he just wanted her to be less on edge.

He didn't expect the reaction she had to his arm, but as soon as she even hinted to let her go...he did, not even questioning it. He even noticed the tremble in her hands that had started to occur, which he knew was caused by him. He didn't want to already press his boundaries; so he just nodded and let go of her, returning his arms to its place at his side, not saying a word.

He had stayed silent for a few seconds as she began to explain where she wanted to go, to which he agreed with her. "Yes, that's perfect actually. I'm sure we can also find other things as well," he said to her, a smile on his face, pretending as if nothing happened when she had got him to let go of her. He didn't take offense to it and didn't want to go too far too quickly. "When do you want to go?"

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:43 pm
x
x
x
x

x

Lexine watched as Iñigo moved his arm and immediately felt guilty. "I'm sorry, I-I really didn't mean offence by it." She stammered, frowning a bit. "It's just...this is new. I'm not good with adjusting..." Lexine murmured. She looked up at him and took a deep breath before taking one of his hands. "This...this I can handle...it'll just take a little while..." Lexine drew in a long breath and bit her bottom lip, hoping that Iñigo would understand. While he had surely put a chip in the wall Lexine built around her it was still built up tall, and she was always very reluctant to break it down.

Nodding Lexine smiled a bit.
                                                "Well, I don't know...wanna go the first day of the first Hogsmeade weekend?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. She was becoming less tense, her shoulders softening and her hands stopped shaking.

uniform x ooc :: sorry for the short post

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image

Iñigo instantly waved it off...hopefully showing that he didn't take any offense to it whatsoever. She was nervous...and they literally started dating maybe ten to fifteen minutes before that point...he wasn't going to force anything on her. That was an act his father would have deemed childish and ungentlemanly. His father would go as far as scolding him for it as well, which he really didn't want to happen, because when his father scolded him, there was no holding him back. Iñigo might even get a small slap to the face, which yes...was rather taboo in Muggle Society, but not in his father's world. "It is quite alright Lexine, I don't want to push anything on you," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders as he took a look around the gardens, taking in the beautiful rosary and delicious smell radiating from the many exotic plants that lie within...surely a sight to behold for many. But as he sat there in awe of the beautiful surrounding, he looked down to see a small hand finding its way into his, fitting in at first like a puzzle piece that wasn't supposed to connect at, the awkwardness of it not quite finding a home, but soon enough...that puzzle piece transformed into the one that did...and oh...did that puzzle piece feel right to him. He kept his hand wrapped around hers, a small smile forming on his face. "And this...I can most definitely accept."

As time passed, a small seemed to find its way onto the smaller girl's lips, which did only cause him to reciprocate the smile with one of his own. She then proceeded to suggest a time, to which he solemnly agreed. He nodded his head as she said it, but he figured he would say something to make sure she knew he acknowledged it, because let's face it, Lexine didn't always look up for long enough to see a nod. "I definitely like the sound of that. First day of the first Hogsmeade weekend it is," he agreed, giving her a small laugh.

As he seemed to be stuck in thought, giddy for the day that he would actually go on his first date...ever, he remembered something that had caught his eye...he had read a poster on the wall of announcements that had talked about the Yule Ball, which he knew he was going to. The Spaniard would never pass up a chance to dance the night away, whether it was the slow-paced waltz, the graceful and sensual Argentine Tango, or even the quick-stepped salsa...he loved it all. Being of his background...dancing was a must. You had to know how to do it...or you just weren't cool enough. So, to pass up a chance to dance would just about be a waste of what he had quite the affinity for. So to that, he spoke up. "Hey, I heard that the Yule Ball is going to be held at Hogwarts this year. Would you mind...uhm...being my...date?" he asked her nervously...hoping she said yes. They were fourth years and fourth years were allowed to go without an older student.

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:34 pm
x
x
x
x

x

Lexine smiled brightly at Iñigo's comment and looked up at him. She moved a bit closer and leaned slightly on Iñigo's shoulder. Maybe it was just the more time she spent with him that made her a bit more comfortable, or maybe it was because they'd done this before, or at least she had. Either way, she was more than happy about it. At least this meant maybe it wouldn't be awkward for very long.

When Iñigo brought up the Yule Ball, Lexine wasn't at all surprised. She had heard people talk about it and saw the poster on the wall of announcements and sort of expected Iñigo to ask her whether they were dating or not. It was either they go as friends or go as a couple. She also knew that, with the background Iñigo came from, he probably knew how to dance. Lexine, on the other hand, was a complete and utter mess on the dance floor. The most she'd ever done was jumping around in her room listening to music when home along. Of course, that didn't mean that she wasn't willing to learn or make a fool out of herself at the Ball. Whichever came first.
                                                "Sure, I suppose so. I mean, I can't dance whatsoever, but ya'know...you can always try something once, right?" She laughed shrugging slightly. Really, while she was rather introverted, she didn't have a problem with dancing in front of people. After all, most people looked like fools when they danced, or had at one point. That, and when it came to dancing she really didn't care. It wasn't her fault that her family barely ever went to parties or anything.

uniform x ooc :: sorry for the short post

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:10 pm
User Image

He met her smile with one of his own, glad to see the girl smiling as bright as she had. She seemed to be glad that he let it known that he wouldn't push her...or at least, that's what it seemed like to him. He had no idea if that was it, or if she just was smiling for no reason...which some girls seemed to do. But fortunately, for him, he found her leaning on his shoulder, which made him realize just how happy he was at the moment. From then on, he wouldn't stop smiling...coming to the realization that he was with the girl he wanted to be with right then. He loved the fact that she felt mutually...and what might have ended up blowing up in his actually went right for him. And for that, a smile stayed on his face...for the duration that her hand laid in his.

He listened to the girl's answer and he instantly smiled, looking forward to it. He did hear some doubts in the girl's tone and words when it came to dancing, which he knew that he could teach her...no problem. Really...dancing was extremely easy when done the simple way. Of course, the harder styles were much harder, but it wasn't like he would even attempt that kind of thing with her. "Well...I'll teach you the basics. I just think that we'll have a good time going together. That's all I'm looking for...time with you," he said to her, smiling at her, keeping her hand in his as if it was a part of him. "I was going to ask you either way, but to go as a couple I think would be even more special." He kept the smile on his face as the thought of the two dancing filled his head. He loved the thought of it.

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:33 am

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

Iñigo sat there...wondering where the time had went. It had been a year ago that Lexine and him had formally gotten together and quite frankly, it had been the best year of his life. He wouldn't sugarcoat it at all. There's always time when two people argue, but with her, it seemed those times were of a rarity and all of the time he had with her just seemed to culminate into unarguably one of the best years of his life. And the best part was that he still felt exactly the way he did when the two just started dating. His affection for her hadn't dwindled whatsoever and he was honestly glad.

Soon coming back from his daze, he realized that there was a small picnic basket laying beside him, full of food...of course, handpicked by him for a small anniversary thing he had planned for Lexine. She always seemed like the kind of girl that would want to celebrate that sort of thing. So he even bought her a gift, which in teenager terms, did actually cost a fortune. Maybe around one-hundred twenty to one-hundred fifty dollars in muggle money. He might as well spend the money on her anyway. He had quite a bit from working the past summer and being at the castle just really didn't give him a lot of chance to spend it. So, he had his father go pick out a ring with Lexine's birthstone on it and send it to him. It was a ten karat white gold aquamarine ring. It wasn't huge or anything, but it was good enough in his eyes.

Feeling as if he had everything planned out. He awaited the girl to meet him in the garden, just like she did before when he first asked her out.

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:41 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine walked out into the garden a little reluctantly. A year ago today was when Iñigo had asked her out, where she'd said yes, and where they'd spent the day until curfew. It was strange really, the passing of time. She felt like it was only yesterday that Iñigo had talked to her for the first time back in the common room. Lexine smiled at that memory, a stupid little fond smile finding its way there. She had to admit, after they'd finally started dating, it was like a huge amount of tension between them had disappeared. They'd liked each other for far too long, but hadn't realised it, it seemed. Running hand back through her long hair, Lexine searched for Iñigo. He'd asked her to meet him there, which she wasn't all that surprised about. It was their one-year anniversary, which really actually meant at least a little bit to them. Hell, most kids their age couldn't keep a relationship going for a few weeks, let alone a year. It was...strange. Lexine's watched most girl's boyfriends come, and go just as quickly, and yet both Lexine and Iñigo had been faithful to one another for a year. To fifteen year olds, that's like a lifetime.

After a bit of searching, Lexine saw Iñigo and instantly knew what he'd planned: a picnic. Wasn't she lucky she hadn't eaten much that day? Another dumb, fond smile crossed her face as she ran over to him from behind and wrapped her arms around his neck.
                                                "Well hello there," Lexine smiled at Iñigo. She let go after a short amount of time and sat down next to Iñigo, looking around at what he'd set up. "So, you remembered?" She asked, blushing a bit. Sometimes it seemed that dates and numbers got lost in Iñigo's mind, so it was a bit of a surprise to see that he'd remembered their anniversary... A good surprise, but a surprise nonetheless

anniversary x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:56 pm

Iñigo sat there for a little while, waiting for Lexine to get there. To pass the time, he started to reminisce on his time with her...thinking about all the good times they spent together...like going to football game and going over each other's houses...and their time in Diagon. It all seemed pretty amazing to say the least. Amazingly enough that most of his problems completely went away after he started dating the girl. Okay...not all of them...but a vast majority of them did. The post traumatic stress that he had from the event with his mother had almost completely vanished. Every now and again it reared its ugly head, but it stayed relatively out of his mind for the most part...and that was mostly thanks to Lexine and of course, all the other friends he was making...like Alice and Jasper...Axe and Valentina. Surprisingly enough...he felt as if he had many of them...more than he would ever expected to. But the one he cared most for was Lexine naturally.

Soon enough, he found a girl wrapping her arms around his neck, which normally would've caused Iñigo to lash out, but the voice rang that oh-so familiar Scottish accent that he has really come to like. As she sat down to him, he gave her a smile. "Are you kiddin' me? I've been plannin' this since the ending of summer. Had to or I would be an idiot and forget. And I wouldn't have been able to get you this now would I?" he said, chuckling at himself, revealing a tiny box from the pocket in his coat. He gave it to her, knowing it was a tad much, but hey, he went all out. Plus, honestly, he's rich...as much as he didn't like it at times...he had to do something with the money. He figured it was much nicer than wasting it away on candy and random stuff that he didn't really need.

"Happy Anniversary Lexine," he said to her, smiling, thinking that she was going to want to open it.

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:57 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine cocked an eyebrow at hearing Iñigo had been planning this since the end of the summer. She started getting anxious as she started to realise that the whole picnic thing wasn't the only thing he'd brought her here for. It was confirmed when Iñigo pulled out a small box from his coat pocket and anded it over to her. Blinking a few times, Lexine took the box from Iñigo's hand and held it in both of hers. She wanted to open it, she really did, but at the same time...well, she didn't. She didn't particularly like when people got her things, and he always felt a little weird about opening things that people gave her, even if it's just in front of them. She looked up at Iñigo, trying to mask a worried expression with a rather weak smile, but it was so hard trying to hide emotions from Iñigo. While she could easily do it without fault around anyone else, Iñigo was a different story. While he couldn't see through her façade most of the time, she just felt...wrong trying to hide her emotions away from him sometimes. "I..." Lexine managed to choke out. She didn't want to offend Iñigo in any way, however she knew not opening it was going to to just that. She knew that her expression had already inflicted just the slightest bit. She still didn't want to open the box, but she managed to pull herself together long enough to slip the top off. She gasped quietly at what was inside.

A little ring sat in the box, the stone in the middle a beautiful light blue. She knew what it was immediately. Looking up at Iñigo, she bit her lip. Why was he always so nice to her? She didn't deserve to have someone this sweet...
                                                "You...You didn't have to..." She choked out, biting back tears. Keep it together, you always get so emotional over things like this... She thought, drawing in a deep breath. She then leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Iñigo, the box still in-hand. "Thank you, Iñigo...Happy anniversary..." She murmured, burying her face in his shoulder.

anniversary x ooc :: ehh, it's kinda bad, sorry

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:12 pm

A part of him stiffened as she sat there with the box in her hand, not really doing anything with it. Part of him wanted to just take it away and play it off as nothing happened, but he really, really hoped that she liked it, because he would have pawned it off had she not, which most certainly would have been a weird thing to do, but he would most certainly want to get the money back for it. That was only if she didn't like it for whatever reason of course. His buddy axe had saw it and he thought she would like it, but Lexine wasn't always conventional in the sense that she wasn't predictable at all at times....well, to other people. He has gotten good at judging her, but that certainly didn't mean he always was right, only half the time right. But the face that she had at that moment made him nervous. Usually her smile...around him was a lot more vibrant, and wide. But what she had on at that point was smaller, weaker...as if she was nervous about something. Nervous...for what? Hadn't they gotten past this stage already...the stage that made up most of their first three years together. But, his smile did not falter, hoping that she found no indication that he was extremely worried at that point.

Finally, she had decided to open the box. Then she told him that she didn't have to which he completely waved off. "No, I didn't have to...but that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to though," he assured her, feeling as if there was going to be a hiatus for a few moments...and indeed there was. Iñigo now watching for the rest of her response. Iñigo had begun to tense up a bit in the waking moments, not knowing what to do. He thought she didn't like it. He really thought she didn't like it. So a piece of him, just wanted to take it and throw it at that moment, and play it off...like he was thinking before, but his tension was brought to an ease as she wrapped her arms around him and said thank you, along with happy anniversary. Her face was in his shoulder at that moment so he couldn't tell if she was crying or something, but she seemed to have some emotion behind what she said.

As they sat there for a moment, he really didn't want to ruin it at all, but she still hasn't really answered his nerves. So, extremely hesitantly, he asked her, "So.........do you like it? I mean, I can take it back if you don't want it..." He had no idea yet. But then again, he was probably oblivious to the real answer.

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:49 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine kept her face buried in Iñigo's shoulder. When she finally lifted her head and sat back, a bit closer to Iñigo than she had been before, there was a film of tears over her eyes. She was trying to force them away, but it didn't seem to be working, as when she blinked tears began slipping down her cheeks. Instantly she regretting everything she'd done -- Iñigo was doubting himself. Despite himself, there seemed to be a worried air around him, and his smile didn't seem full and...well, real. She could see through him so easily some times. "No, I like it, Iñigo, I really do," Lexine murmured, beginning to wipe her tears away with the sleeve of her robe -- she'd only just recently got the thing cleaned, and she was already soiling it with tears. Great, fantastic way to start off the year. "I'm just...weird with gifts, I guess? Especially from you..." She murmured, looking down at the ring. She bit her lip and looked up at him, not quite sure what to do. She'd never really received something like this from anyone...of course, Iñigo was her first boyfriend, that was to be expected, right? "Now you just make me feel bad that I didn't get you anything..." She murmured, giggling. Lexine ran a hand through her hair as she leaned again Iñigo before blurting out "Should I put it on?" A question with an obvious answer, which she only realised after she said it. "I probably should, shouldn't I?" She murmured, more to herself than anyone else. After taking a moment, Lexine took it out of the box and set it aside, admiring the way the little ring looked. "It was a good pick," Lexine murmured, smiling. "Did someone help pick this out?" She asked as she slid it onto one of her long fingers. She continued to admire it, a small, private smile creeping itself onto her face.

anniversary x ooc :: i tried...kinda been uninspired lately, sorry ><

RedEagleEye007

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces