Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass, than being yourself."

Caitlin fell silent, listening as they spoke. Normally, when she was quiet, it meant she was nervous, or tired, or ill, and if it were another reason, it probably would get someone in trouble. But now she was just thinking. She sort of felt like a third-wheel. When Gracie whispered in her ear, she smiled slightly. Sam popped into her mind. She hadn't seen him, but that didn't mean she wasn't here. He said he lived in Hogsmeade, didn't he? Maybe he's just at the station waiting for us... She vaguely wondered, looking out the window. Caitlin pulled out her iPod and slipped her headphones around her neck, turning the volume up loud enough to hear. She reached into her backpack and grabbed her notebook and a pencil, muggle writing utensils, and flipped through her songs to one of her's, though it wasn't finished.

When Gracie tossed the owl treats, she took one out of the bag, feeding it to Wise. She looked at Jade, if she had been tossed the bag, it probably would have hit her face and spilled all over. Caitlin watched as Gracie took out some snacks. She grabbed the pasty and butterbeer, thanking Jade afterward. She preferred chocolate frogs and jelly beans, but these were okay too. Caitlin opened the butterbeer and took a sip of it. When the song was nearly finished, she nodded to herself and wrote down a line of words, humming the tune and put the song on replay, writing more words. When "mischief" was brought up, Caitlin looked up, interested in the conversation now. "Mischief is mischief. It's all fun, the rush of adrenaline. And if you plan on hanging around us this year, best plan on getting excited for it now. Last year, I went flying illegally." She said with a shrug. She hadn't told Gracie about her little adventure with Sam last year, Caitlin supposed she had forgotten.

OOC: (Sorry! I was at Soccer--football all day long. We won though! Undefeated! And that is probably the longest reply you'll get from me. x3)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image

Relationship Status: Single // Age:13 // Injuries/Illnesses: None // Orphan

He had no one to say goodbye to, so Leo moved his rather small form quickly through the crowds and boarded the train. Once on the train, Leo found an empty compartment and sat down, comfortable and tired. After his time at Amanda's house, he had left, and had come back to his normal pattern of not showering for days at a time. Fortunately, the day before he had been able to take one, so he at least appeared somewhat decent.

((OOC: ))

Fire Wearing

Fear has its use but cowardice has none.

User Image

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather heard nothing that was said between anyone. Her head quickly became heavy as sleep entered her mind. She was out cold, her head slumped over on Dhylan's shoulder. Dreams of Quidditch flooded into her mind... Heather flew swiftly on her broom, her pigtails streaming out behind her like kite tails. The first match of the year. Hufflepuff vs Slytherin. Ronyo and Dominic were aiming at her and her Chasers. Dhylan had the Quaffle. "Go Dhyl go!" she shouted. She swung her bat, aiming a bludger at the demonic Dominic, knocking him from his broomstick. Dhylan scored, and the crowd cheered. They had won! They did it! ... Heather smiled as she dreamed, the sound of the train lulling her into a deeper sleep.

Wearing
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance simply eyed the girl. She was feisty, that's for sure. She had the sharp tongue of a Slytherin. "You will be a Slytherin. I can promise you that, Princess." he said with a smirk. Maybe, if she was in Slytherin with him, they could be friends. Maybe. He had decided to keep the nickname for her, for now anyways.

Translations:
{OOC: Crappy post.}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:57 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn smirked and nodded. "That's what I'm hoping for." She smiled, showing her teeth and then suddenly frowned. "But my sister thinks.... Well never mind." She shrugged and glanced at Virgil, reminding herself of what he'd said. Percy was crazy and didn't know anything. She would be a Slytherin. Of course she would, she was a Ross.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy smiled at Romy's offer to buy snacks. "You know I'd love some, Rom, but you need to save your money. Don't spend it on us." she said to him. This kid was sweeter than a chocolate frog and twice as jumpy. Remy glanced over to see Heather asleep, smiling as she dreamed the sweet dreams of a young teenager. How precious!

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid
~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy nodded to Remy. "Okay. I think we're almost there anyways... Let's not wake her until we get there, eh?" he said to both Dhylan and Remy. He gazed out the window at the passing scenery.

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Hogwarts Express ✧ Who are you again?: Heather, Remy, and Dhylan ✦ What are my inner thoughts?: No snacks. v.v ✧ What I'm singing: Nothing, yet!✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
15 Years OldFifth YearRavenclawKeeperSingle

My optimism for life carried through my work

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Once again, Cathryn boarded the Hogwarts express, the new year stretching before her. Quidditch had gone decently last year, and she had been elated to be made a prefect. Now, after having said goodbye to her wonderful parents, she scanned the train for familiar faces. Pretty soon, she stumbled upon her friend Belle, but the girl seemed to be having a deep conversation with an older boy, so the redhead moved on, finding instead her Quidditch partner, Chase and his friend. Entering his compartment, she sat down and inquired, "Heya Chase! Who's your friend? "

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Wake her and you die.}
With:{Heather, Remy, and Romy}

Dhylan opened a single blue eye and looked at Remy and Romy. If they tried to wake her now, he would go all kinds of crazy on them. "Agreed." he whispered. He sat up a little, his face flushed from having his friend sleeping on his shoulder. He followed Romy's gaze to the window and watched the world go by.

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance was puzzled by her frown. Well, only slightly. "I know how ya feel. My Mother was a Gryffindor, but my father was a Slytherin. Let's just say that I've been destined to follow in his footsteps for a long time now... Maybe we'll both be in Slytherin." he said with a sad grin. Yes. A grin. What was with these people? Making him smile and all that useless nonsense.

Translations:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image "Well I can not wait to see you join the ranks of Slytherin." Virgil said to the boy "Oh and there is a half blood mutt name Darius Silver be carful of him he's no good to anyone and is already corrupting some pureblood family's" He said thinking of the way his little sister has been acting and blames Darius for it.  

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:40 pm
Won't keep my voice down

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

User Image User Image
Jazz smiled at Chance. "I'd like that." She said when he mentioned them being in the house together. She nodded when her brother spoke of the mongrel of their home. "Darius is no good to anyone." She said simply. She shook her head, thinking of the boy. "In fact just today he knocked me over!" She said showing the scratch on her shoulder from when Darius had run his cart into Virgil and therefore her too making her scrape her self on the cart.
User Image

And my head down low

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance blinked at the pair. Halfblood named Darius. Hmm. "Uhh... I'll keep that in mind... Oh. Look. We've arrived." he said to them, pointing out the window at Hogsmede Station. He didn't really have a fight to pick with Halfbloods or Muggleborns or any of the sorts. He knew that who their parents were had nothing to do with them, or he was trying to anyways. He rose from his seat and pulled his light trunk down from the shelf. He picked up Charm's cage and looked at the people in the cabin with him. "Well, I'll see you guys out there, I guess. Don't be slow about it either, or you'll miss the ride to Hogwarts." he said, his sharp tongue returning to his words. Then he opened the door to the cabin and walked out of the train.
-Exit to Hogsmede Station-

Translations:

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:57 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin First Year

Marina hugged Nell back, albeit a bit awkwardly. She hadn't been expecting such a reaction. "Thanks for the offer, but I was really different back then. I was barely five foot and really quiet. I was pretty much a bullying magnet. But I had a growth spurt and discovered that I had a big mouth. Which I mainly used to make smart remarks. I still do, actually. And plus now, I can hex people!" She said cheerfully, looking down at her wand on the seat beside her. "And being a scary Slytherin helps too. People are absoloutely terrified," she joked though truth be told she sort of enjoyed watching people squirm when she oh so casually mentioned her house. Being associated with a group of people with dangerous reputations helped sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:57 pm
Won't keep my voice down

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

User Image User Image
Jaslyn grabbed her bag, and lifted over her shoulder. Inside she heard a soft mew and smiled, sticking her finger in to pet the small kitten resting inside. She turned to her brother and smiled at him. "We're here!" She squealed, grabbing his hand and heading towards the exit.
User Image
OOC: *Exit to Hogsmeade Station*

And my head down low

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie got to her feet and smiled at Caitlin. "I guess we'll have to save our mischief for later." She said with a smile. She'd have to get Caitlin to tell her that story about flying sometime else. She turned to Jade. "Good luck at the sorting." Gracie sang brightly. "Maybe you'll be in Ravenclaw with me!" She laughed and stepped out of the train with Caitlin in tow.

Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle stood without a word and headed off the train. She was glad to be back and interested in seeing which of the new students would be sorted into her house of snakes. Anyone in the Slytherin house was bound to be quite interesting.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Verily stood as the train came to a halt and took her sisters hand. Together the twins headed off the train. Elli calling to Branwen and Whit as they walked away. "Maybe we'll be in the same house! Either way we're friends now!" The two girls laughed and disappeared onto the platform.

If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy smiled as the train pulled into the station. She jumped up and quietly pulled her trunk down from the shelf. "Beat ya there." she whispered as she sped out of the cabin and off the train.

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid
~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy returned his sister's smile with one of his own as he grabbed his trunk and literally ran out the door. He followed after her quickly, exiting the train with excitement.

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Hogwarts Express ✧ Who are you again?: Heather, Remy, and Dhylan ✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Time to go! ✧ What I'm singing: Nothing, yet!✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games