Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenAngel069

1,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:20 pm
tena_79
FallenAngel069
Okay I can't seem to edit my profile...everytime I click something I get redirected to this site where I'm suppose to edit it all but it's confusing....

To edit it after you click "edit my profile" and a little box come out,just click on any choice for ex:Theme - to change your background picture.Upload your picture to photobucket site or just select any picture you want to use there and click update to save it and click view to view your changes.Other things you can explore them.

okay yeah I tried that...It don't work...I'm just about ready to give up on it...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:06 am
Is this link will help you on your profile editing?Or you can read this thread for more information on profile.  

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

ryokomusouka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:41 pm
How does one create the inventory "display case" I've seen in some forum posts? It seems to allow you to select only portions of your inventory to include.

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:57 am
Go to your inventory page,then there's a button "organize my inventory" at the top right of your inventory,click that button and it will lead you to that page.  

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

howcome

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:15 pm
how do more quest? please help!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:04 pm
howcome
how do more quest? please help!

The only quest on GAIA at the moment is the newbie quest.
If you have done that then you will just have to wait for another one.
It may be a while.

xoPansyox

Caseykins

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:48 am
For the daily draw i got red ink and it said i can put it on flowers or paper to make a bouquet. how do I put it on? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:53 am
Go to the Barton Flowershoppe,then click exchange to make a flower bouquet.There you will be given options whether to color your flower wraps using those inks or not. mrgreen  

Devil_Kyuketsuki

Caseykins

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:57 am
Thanks!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:47 pm
I opted out or whatever so i get no more emails how do i change that?  

Professor Darkness

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:54 am
patrolin1
I opted out or whatever so i get no more emails how do i change that?

Can you explain a bit further..?

~NSTG Crew~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:53 pm
I was in a guild and they had a post in which you could roll and get a random # to win a prize. Just posting doesn't do it. Can you tell me what I need to do to get a random # ? I tried asking in the thread but didn't receive an answer and they have no question and answer thread in the guild that I could find.
Thanks  

julesw19

tena_79 generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 59!

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:10 pm
julesw19
I was in a guild and they had a post in which you could roll and get a random # to win a prize. Just posting doesn't do it. Can you tell me what I need to do to get a random # ? I tried asking in the thread but didn't receive an answer and they have no question and answer thread in the guild that I could find.
Thanks

When you reply of make a post,there's an option above your reply box called "post action",select roll dice or random number which preferred then fill in numbers from lowest to the highest,ex lowest 50 and highest 100.Then click submit to post.

~NSTG Crew~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:08 am
Thank you.. Now I can go try and win a prize!  

julesw19

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games