Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image

(After leaving the forest, the two had scurried off to the train station, taking the next train out of Hogwarts and back to Platform 9 and 3/4. More scurrying had been done until they arrived here, in the Diagon Alley streets.)

Strike glanced around at the still quite busy streets of Diagon Alley and he smiled. Even at night the Alley had people wandering around. It seemed that the Wizarding World never slept, which was great for the both of them. The chimneys were puffing out black smoke as people began to settle in their homes and begin preparing the dinner for the night. Shop owners were sweeping their front doorsteps one last time, giving the two odd visitors wary glances. The air smelled like burning wood and spices and Strike took it in as he spoke to Zane, "Rule one of being a vampire, Zane... never go out in the daylight," he glanced around, looking for the familiar sign of Ollivander's Wand Shop.

Glancing back at Zane, he smirked, "Rule two, you do as I say when I say it," the cobblestone street made the sound of his shoes echo along the alley, "Rule three, stay away from that," he coughed as he passed by a garlic braid. His lungs felt like they were on fire, and his eyes watered as he rushed by the store hanging it in their doorway.

After a small coughing spell, Strike pointed at a shop, "Ah, there's the shop we're looking for," he wiped the tears from his eyes and cheeks, and cleared his throat one more time, "You go in first," the vampire smiled, stepping aside for Zane to go in.

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: Where is Ollivander's?
What I'm doing: Walking with Zane in Diagon Alley
Who I'm with: Zane
Where I am:
Diagon Alley Streets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:26 pm
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Zane▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Acacia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Striker's ClanEx-Ravenclaw

Come a w a y little light come a w a y to the darkness,
In the shade of the ☽☾night☽☾ we will come looking for you.

Zane had to admit that it was a bit odd being on a train again, but that was at the low end of things that he needed to get used to at the moment. At the top of his list was the obvious event. That being his newly acquired fangs. He hardly thought that teeth could hurt that much, but as Zane was learning, he could be wrong.

Back in Diagon Alley for the first time in what seemed to be ages, Zane stuck close to Strike. Despite the fact that it was night, he still felt the need to hide. What if someone recognized him? There wasn't much he could do about that now.

As the pair walked through the streets, Zane listened to all the rules that Strike was giving him. The boy figured they would come in handy, if he was going to be part of Strike's clan. Zane almost wasn't aware that they had stopped, so he nearly fell over. 'Ollivander's? They're open this late?' he thought as he saw the name of the building they stood in front of now. "Okay," Zane said as he walked inside.

((Exit to Ollivander's.))  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:28 pm
((Strike follows))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image Single, Unloved, Unwanted, Unknown

Tobi's eyes widened at the scene in front of him. Cobble stone streets, shops selling wands, broomsticks, something called a "Leaky Cauldron," and the people! The outfits they wore made him feel like he had took a time machine back to the 18th century. He felt a crick forming in his neck from turning every which way for the last few minutes. He was part of this?! Really? "Wow." the word unconsciously slipped from Tobi's lips as he slowly turned in a complete circle to take in more of his surroundings. "Ya sure this is real miss? I mean, Miss Lily." he asked in awe.  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:20 am
User Image
Waterlily Fallrein

Aunt of Alaric and Eve

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
[/color

Lily smiled. "One hundred percent of it. If I was lying, you would know." Lily stood there with him for a moment, also taking in the sight of everything. While it never hit her anymore, this place was truly fantastic. She looked back at the boy and frowned. " Are you here with anyone?" She got the feeling he wasn't, but she needed to make sure in case she needed to find his family again.

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

.....Out of Character~ next post in DA....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Tobi suddenly went rigid as the woman-Lily his mind replied-asked if he was with someone. He could always lie and say yes, but it seemed like bard karma to lie to someone who showed him something as awesome as this."No Miss Lily, I'm afraid not. Unless being with you counts, then definitely." he replied softly yet cheekily. He couldn't let her know he was a worthless orphan. Not so soon!  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image
Waterlily Fallrein

Aunt of Alaric and Eve

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
[/color

Lily nodded. "Well, I'm ready to eat something. Do you want something to eat? I can answer any questions you have, and then I can find your family for you?" The boy was sweet, but she felt like he was refraining from telling her something. She forgot about it in a second, though. She hoped she had enough to buy them both something, if not then she would have to stop my Gringott's.

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

.....Out of Character~ next post in DA....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Tobi could only look up at Lily with wide eyes at the thought of a meal together. If she only knew what he was he was sure she wouldn't give him the time of day. "I'm fine Miss Lily, no need ta waste you're money on me." he said, he hoped, confidently. He just hoped his stomach wouldn't try to make itself known.  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image
Waterlily Fallrein

Aunt of Alaric and Eve

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
[/color

Lily rose an eyebrow. His eyes widened as f he was pleasantly surprised and then went normal again. Maybe he wasn't hungry, but she might as well get him something. She smiled. "Well, than i'll get you a soda. Follow me, we'll go to Leaky Cauldron." She filtered through her coins. If she played her cards right, she could get him a little something and maybe some quills and parchment for the kids.

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

.....Oh the irony. She has two orphan of her own XD....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Tobi nodded in defeat while still pleasantly surprised at the chance to get a drink off the nice woman. "Thanks Miss Lily. Lead the way!" he gave her a small smile while looking at her own. She has a mom kinda smile was the first thought that came to mind before he buried it. That kind of thinking got you nowhere.
[Exit: Leaky Cauldron]

((OOC: Lol him and his brooding thoughts))  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Fourth Year~Ravenclaw Seeker

User Image

"Shina, are you sure I can't shrink those for you?" Sakura asked gently.

"No mother, I'm fine," Shina replied absently. An overfull bag of book on Animagi dangled from one arm, a feat only made possible by use of the Featherlight charm. Shina had another book on the same subject open in her hands, and was flicking between the index and the main text.

Sakura sighed quietly. "All right dear, just be careful."

User Image
((OOC: I have another pending family member. I can't play him until he gets approved though, right? ))

Shina Wearing | Mother Wearing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:53 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor
Parselmouth

A soft, melodious and carnal hum reverberated past the half veelas bright carmine lips as she strolled up and down the cobble stone streets of Diagon Alley catching the attention of many passerbys, her bright, vivid lilac eyes danced with delight upon the grand embellished windows decorated with fashion and wizarding equipment. She felt so, so, free to finally be out of school, and the first chance she had, she dashed down the transit through London until she had reached the wizarding market street. She didn’t mind being alone, her mother was singing at a private concert somewhere in Madrid, which had left Cersei on her own.

Adjusting the gold trimmed aviator sunglasses nestled gently in her hair atop her head, she switched her small black clutch bag from arm to arm as she strolled along. She didn’t miss Hogwarts, well, maybe if only for the boys, but she certainly hadn’t missed all of the rules. Truth be told, she probably skipped more classes than she had attended—it was a wonder she had even passed.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Diagon Alley
---------- Strolling happily
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Tobi walked out of the Leaky Cauldron and back onto the streets and began looking at all the stores, and for Miss Lily's two children. "Where are we headin' firs' Miss Lily?" his brown eyes still roaming around the Alley.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image

Ryn hurried through the street. She had just purchased some important things she was in quite the hurry to get home and see if her thoughts were correct. Bag in hand, she was so flustered she didn't even shrink them, as she quickly moved through the crowed of people. Not paying attention she hit her shoulder against another girl. Dropping her bag, some of the contents spilled out. "Oh Dear! I'm terribly sorry!" She apologized falling to the ground and shoving her items back into the bag.

User Image
User Image

((O.o.C~ Yes, you have to wait till it is approved. ))  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:17 pm
((I invite all of the families to come and roleplay with this post! Please be patient with me when I respond! If you want your characters involved, this post is the time to do it))

User Image
User Image

The day was bright and the sky was clear. A perfect day to begin really pushing 'Miracle'. Weaving through the crowd, the man made his way to the point right before the alley leading off to Knockturn. He looked at all the people there, walking by, hardly giving him a glance or two. These people would buy 'Miracle'. They had to.

Stepping on a box, the man called attention to the crowds, "Ladies and gentlemen! Witches and wizards! Goblinesses and Goblins! May I have your attention please?"

He didn't wait for anyone to stop, but some already did, "How many of you have sat in a hospital, waiting for a bone to heal? How many of you suffered from a cut that simply hurt every time you touched something? Or, perhaps, have watched a love one die of an incurable disease?" the man waved his hand over the gathering crowd, "More importantly, who here wished that they had something to fix this problems? To save the ones you love? Look no further, for I have the answer to your cries!" the man pulled out a white vial labelled Miracle, "I'd like to introduce you to my friend, 'Miracle'! It can do all these things I claim!

"All you need to do is drink one little drop of 'Miracle', and all your ailments are cured! No more broken bones healing over months, no more diseases taking over your body. All gone!"

The man waved a hand over the bottle, "Would anyone with a cut or scratch like to come up and show how this miraculous potion works?"

User Image

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games