Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:07 pm
"Any time." Adrian said with a smile as he removed his marshmallows and popped them in his mouth. Once Amaya had disappeared down the hallway, he silently pumped his fists a bit in victory before regaining his composure and heading for bed as well.

((Class now. Bleh.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:03 pm
After Amaya had successfully gotten Calista in bed for the night, she went to her own room and went to bed, though she only slept about an hour before she found herself jolting awake screaming. It had been a nightmare, but she had no desire to go back to sleep afterwards, so she wandered off to the common room, doing push ups with her good arm for a while, trying to get her mind off the nightmare.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:03 pm
"What?! What is it?! What's going on?!" Adrian dashed out of his room in a panic, awakened by Amaya's scream. Finding her doing push ups just made him feel silly. He opened his mouth to say something, but decided against it, closing it again before turning to head back to his room.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:12 pm
"Just had a nightmare is all and I'd rather not go back to sleep now." Amaya told Adrian, seeing him head back towards his room. "Sorry I woke you up." Amaya said, feeling a little guilty and hoping she hadn't also woken up Calista.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:17 pm
"Don't worry about it, just take try to take it easy and try not to think about it." Adrian said waving it off as he disappeared into his room, only to poke his head out a few moments later while holding some of his feathers up to his chin like a makeshift beard. "Or should I get mein notebook and help you ees youah mind?" he said in a horrible attempt at sounding like Freud.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:19 pm
"I think the lack of sleep has driven you insane." Amaya muttered to Adrian with a dry look, though she had stopped her push ups and was now sitting on the floor looking at him.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:29 pm
"...I'm pushing the easy-going jokester thing aren't I?" Adrian said lowering his feathers. "Was the accent too much?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:35 pm
"The accent and the feathers." Amaya said with a slight sigh. She was tired, but after what she had seen in her nightmare, she had no desire to go back to sleep, for fear that her nightmare would continue. Of course she would usually feel silly for being afraid to sleep, but it had just seemed too real to her.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:44 pm
"Duly noted." Adrian said tossing his feathers over his shoulder. "Just don't work yourself too hard. You'll need a nap by the time the sun rises. Or whatever underground equivalent that might be." he said with a slight yawn before returning to his bed to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:47 pm
(Dude, you could have replied the message with questions so I could explain it better to you XD But, tis alright tis allllright ^ ^)

"Oh?" Valiex questioned, seeing his smirk. Having a smirk to match as she drew back slightly. Her eyes giving a spark of interest at the more controlled battle he had to offer. Not only that, but the fun that was about to occur. "Let's finish this then..." She adds suddenly attacking once more with a jab aimed to his mid-torso. Though, in the back of her mind, she recalled that her new Mon was to arrive soon. Knowing she as a telepath, she loudly stated wthin her mind-Wait by the door.

The new Mon, lead by the small bot, had stopped by one of the new houses it seemed. She looked at it in awe, and inside she was cheering. Sebby! Sebby! WE have a home--That's enough, now do as we agreed---Yes, Sebby. She thought, talking to Sebby before pouting. The bot flew back to her, shifting back into a ball as it slid back into her pocket. Her mind then searched, using her abilities to sense if there was another telepath like her.......None within range! She thought back in reply, hearing Sebby's chuckle. Happy for him, she came to the door only to pause as she heard a woman's voice. Replying to the voice, she sent a thought in return. Miss? Are you my supposed owner?

Why yes, yes I am...wait by the door, as stated before. Val thought back, finding it amazing how the girl could actually hear her and send back thoughts. Happy at her first two choices of Mons, she might not have enough experience as most of the competition yet she was ready for them. She turned her attention back to Shades, if he was to avoid her jab or block it once more, she would proceed to attack again by a high kick to his jaw.

(Okay, so I want Shades in a real fight-he hasn't gotten much action lately- so who's going to be the opponent....any volunteers? Prefer it was one of you, this rp doesn't have that many battles between actual players)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:08 pm
(I wouldn't mind.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:09 pm
((Mmm...Amaya's out of commission kind of for a bit since Sikes had the crap beat out of her to make a point.))

By morning Amaya was laying in the doorway of the front door, the door itself wide open while Amaya's unconscious form lay there. She had gone out to train in the middle of the night, and by the time she had made it back, she'd collapsed from exhaustion once she reached the door, never fully making it inside the house.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:15 pm
((Hmmm....Adrian might be able to do it, but I'm not sure when his fight with Orion is.))

Adrian yawned as he came out of his room, rubbing his arms and shivering slightly as he wondered why the house seemed colder than usual. He had his question answered when he saw the open door, though such questions and answers were immediately booted to the back of his mind when he saw Amaya lying there. "Amaya!" He quickly dashed to her side, looking her over to make sure she was okay before gently picking her up and carrying her back to her room.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:40 am
About halfway to her room, Amaya came around, staring at Adrian, dazed for a moment before she seemed to clear up and squirmed out of Adrian's hold. "I'm okay." She muttered, steadying herself on a nearby doorframe as she began to tip forward.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:46 am
"No, you're obviously not." Adrian said, taking her good arm and putting around his shoulders as he helped her to her room, whether she wanted to or not. "I told you to take it easy, didn't I?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games