• Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:35 am
sakimidare
Akemi Mercuraki

If you mean the contest yes.

Oh, nope, I meant if the roleplaying has started yet redface

Nope still working on it you want to help.
I am trying to convince a guy to join he's the one who asked I tell him what we have to offer to get him to to say. I am like not good at handling him he's complete stranger though I swear he showed up in my friend's activity section.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:37 am
Lucy S Diamonds
Akemi Mercuraki
Lucy S Diamonds
Akemi Mercuraki
Lucy S Diamonds
Hi everyone!
This is where I post first, right? Anyway, glad to be here! You guys can call me Lucy. I hope to get to know you all better, so message me! ...Or quote me, or roleplay with me, or whatever you'd like. (:

Welcome Lucy you got the right place.

Oh, good! If I can help out at all, let me know. x

Well we can try you as staff. *randomly tickles you*

I could try staff! Maybe I can help with the reboot. What's holding us back from starting the role-play? Maybe I can help with that.
Technically reboot was just getting old members back the name change and contest. We never reached IC in in the first place. We always died before we could like all my guilds.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

laced In shadows
Vice Captain

Bashful Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:15 am
Akemi Mercuraki

I am trying to convince a guy to join he's the one who asked I tell him what we have to offer to get him to to say. I am like not good at handling him he's complete stranger though I swear he showed up in my friend's activity section.

I'll be glad to help any way I can.

Do you absolutely need him in the roleplay? Because, uh no offense and all, but quite frankly he sounds like he's got an attitude problem. Even if we manage to convince him to stay, he might poison the atmosphere in the roleplay with an attitude like he's doing us all a favour by staying.

Okay, I apologise for the above comment. I thought he was the same member who was being rude to you and giving you trouble.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:18 am
Lucy S Diamonds

Your name made me crave "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" smile Been listening to it on repeat for half an hour now sweatdrop  

laced In shadows
Vice Captain

Bashful Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Lucy S Diamonds

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:54 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Lucy S Diamonds
Akemi Mercuraki
Lucy S Diamonds
Akemi Mercuraki
Lucy S Diamonds
Hi everyone!
This is where I post first, right? Anyway, glad to be here! You guys can call me Lucy. I hope to get to know you all better, so message me! ...Or quote me, or roleplay with me, or whatever you'd like. (:

Welcome Lucy you got the right place.

Oh, good! If I can help out at all, let me know. x

Well we can try you as staff. *randomly tickles you*

I could try staff! Maybe I can help with the reboot. What's holding us back from starting the role-play? Maybe I can help with that.
Technically reboot was just getting old members back the name change and contest. We never reached IC in in the first place. We always died before we could like all my guilds.

Oh, that sucks. Hopefully we can start things up this time around~  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:58 pm
sakimidare
Lucy S Diamonds

Your name made me crave "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" smile Been listening to it on repeat for half an hour now sweatdrop

lol Good! The Beatles should be listened to at all times. >:0  

Lucy S Diamonds

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:20 am
sakimidare
Akemi Mercuraki

I'll be glad to help any way I can.

Do you absolutely need him in the roleplay? Because, uh no offense and all, but quite frankly he sounds like he's got an attitude problem. Even if we manage to convince him to stay, he might poison the atmosphere in the roleplay with an attitude like he's doing us all a favour by staying.

Okay, I apologise for the above comment. I thought he was the same member who was being rude to you and giving you trouble.

Crazy saki.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:10 am
Akemi Mercuraki

Crazy saki.

I didn't want someone else to stumble upon that and think badly of the whole roleplay and guild ;-;

How many people do we have who want to start roleplaying anyway? Maybe we could start low and slowly get more people as the roleplay advances? More people might be interested in a strong, on-going roleplay than one that has yet to open. Just a suggestion. Please don't brick me /hides  

laced In shadows
Vice Captain

Bashful Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:36 am
sakimidare
Akemi Mercuraki

Crazy saki.

I didn't want someone else to stumble upon that and think badly of the whole roleplay and guild ;-;

How many people do we have who want to start roleplaying anyway? Maybe we could start low and slowly get more people as the roleplay advances? More people might be interested in a strong, on-going roleplay than one that has yet to open. Just a suggestion. Please don't brick me /hides

We got have a main plot first. We can't do anything until some one helps me update first thread's plot in a futuristic version of its self. We might get away with not putting some future areas, I mean how many people would play some new village they never heard of. You got get some fame in it.
We got give certain things as basics we need them to have some basic knowledge of the chakra system which you would know nothing about unless you volunteered. I guess we could always give an in complete one. I can't think of a villain except a revived orochimaru and manda that come from canon locations, so that's a thought of work. Heck I can only think of the boss I don't remember ever making another and the only option is a newer guy who'd be so cliche in a evil org he's be the new itachi even if I gender bend him so both siblings are female uchiha.
I also got to give both of them Jutsu and powers making them unique from Sasuke and Itachi.
I thought of a weird fusion jutsu but I am not sure who'd use it. The older sibling? For irony? Even if we get all that ready we still Profiles and perhaps rules. I forgot about all basic NPc and I have to create and or retrofit to another form.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:03 am
Akemi Mercuraki

We got have a main plot first. We can't do anything until some one helps me update first thread's plot in a futuristic version of its self. We might get away with not putting some future areas, I mean how many people would play some new village they never heard of. You got get some fame in it.
We got give certain things as basics we need them to have some basic knowledge of the chakra system which you would know nothing about unless you volunteered. I guess we could always give an in complete one. I can't think of a villain except a revived orochimaru and manda that come from canon locations, so that's a thought of work. Heck I can only think of the boss I don't remember ever making another and the only option is a newer guy who'd be so cliche in a evil org he's be the new itachi even if I gender bend him so both siblings are female uchiha.
I also got to give both of them Jutsu and powers making them unique from Sasuke and Itachi.
I thought of a weird fusion jutsu but I am not sure who'd use it. The older sibling? For irony? Even if we get all that ready we still Profiles and perhaps rules. I forgot about all basic NPc and I have to create and or retrofit to another form.

Hmm, well, Orochimaru does have that Body Transfer Jutsu that makes him virtually immortal, so we could always say that after the SWW 4 he went into hiding, biding his time and only resurfaced after the really powerful ninjas who could stop him (Naruto, Sasuke etc) were gone. He's also a medical genius, which means we could make him implant himself with Uchha and Senju DNA or make him steal Madara's rinnegan after he's killed in the SWW4 and gain the rinnegan, thus making him the head of Akatsuki. His goals are ambiguous enough right now that we could manipulate it to suit our needs to revive the juubi (something like the juubi can be a source of immortality...though it wasn't so with the Rikudou Sennin, he most certainly didn't try to explore such aspects either).

Alternatively, we could try and make a whole new Boss. Like, a whole new Akatsuki, who take on the name and ideal of the former one.

I agree its better to leave new locations for as we get more roleplayers, because not everyone would want to roleplay in new villages as compared to the old ones. Besides, even if they did, more villages without first filling up the existing ones would lead to scattering of players and we'd end up never getting to roleplay because we're the only ones in a village (I've seen this happen before in a Guild. There were so many villages that, apart from the imp villages like Suna, Konoha, Kiri etc, we only had one or two characters per village and roleplaying came to a standstill there.)
Maybe we could add one or two new villages, and make some old villages (like Ame or Oto) available as well. You'd have to put a limiter on how many characters can be in one village, though, because otherwise everyone would go for places like Konoha or Suna and the rest would be left without people.

If these two female siblings have the Mangekyou Sharingan then we could develop their own MS technique, since apart from the basic Amaterasu+Tsukuyomi/Sharingan Genjutsu+Susano'o combo there's an unique MS jutsu that varies from people to people. Even the control over Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi can vary from user to user, and the Susano'o, apparently, varies in colour and equipment.

But Itachi's a hero now. Naruto undergoes so many twists every week it makes my head hurt.  

laced In shadows
Vice Captain

Bashful Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:39 am
sakimidare
Akemi Mercuraki

Hmm, well, Orochimaru does have that Body Transfer Jutsu that makes him virtually immortal, so we could always say that after the SWW 4 he went into hiding, biding his time and only resurfaced after the really powerful ninjas who could stop him (Naruto, Sasuke etc) were gone. He's also a medical genius, which means we could make him implant himself with Uchha and Senju DNA or make him steal Madara's rinnegan after he's killed in the SWW4 and gain the rinnegan, thus making him the head of Akatsuki. His goals are ambiguous enough right now that we could manipulate it to suit our needs to revive the juubi (something like the juubi can be a source of immortality...though it wasn't so with the Rikudou Sennin, he most certainly didn't try to explore such aspects either).

Alternatively, we could try and make a whole new Boss. Like, a whole new Akatsuki, who take on the name and ideal of the former one.

I agree its better to leave new locations for as we get more roleplayers, because not everyone would want to roleplay in new villages as compared to the old ones. Besides, even if they did, more villages without first filling up the existing ones would lead to scattering of players and we'd end up never getting to roleplay because we're the only ones in a village (I've seen this happen before in a Guild. There were so many villages that, apart from the imp villages like Suna, Konoha, Kiri etc, we only had one or two characters per village and roleplaying came to a standstill there.)
Maybe we could add one or two new villages, and make some old villages (like Ame or Oto) available as well. You'd have to put a limiter on how many characters can be in one village, though, because otherwise everyone would go for places like Konoha or Suna and the rest would be left without people.

If these two female siblings have the Mangekyou Sharingan then we could develop their own MS technique, since apart from the basic Amaterasu+Tsukuyomi/Sharingan Genjutsu+Susano'o combo there's an unique MS jutsu that varies from people to people. Even the control over Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi can vary from user to user, and the Susano'o, apparently, varies in colour and equipment.

But Itachi's a hero now. Naruto undergoes so many twists every week it makes my head hurt.
May be a little more then they will be plot important areas and there are some I've already started filling out. I am just using that huge budget or it gets wasted since we can only use one announcement per day the amount cost per announcement increase isn't enough to worry about and I got plenty of gold to donate if we need it.
Of course they'd gain it eventually, but she'd a be student to start. She'd probably need to I got it reincarnation of Kaguya instead of Ashura of for the Sasuke like girl. I might use the original name for my Sasuke x sakura girl for lack of any other idea. But it's better now that we are in the future now because there is a canon character with that name Hana Uchiha.
As for the older sibling she will have Lightning Techniques at least to be make her different. May be different release variations on canon ones?
I will explain that more in plot. Are you going to become staff or not?
Not to sound rude? The jutsu I call Rasenchidori creates a Chidori then manipulates in a a Rasengan like shape. She'd probably no both Chidori and Rasengan first. I almost said He'd instead of She'd.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:55 am
Akemi Mercuraki

May be a little more then they will be plot important areas and there are some I've already started filling out. I am just using that huge budget or it gets wasted since we can only use one announcement per day the amount cost per announcement increase isn't enough to worry about and I got plenty of gold to donate if we need it.
Of course they'd gain it eventually, but she'd a be student to start. She'd probably need to I got it reincarnation of Kaguya instead of Ashura of for the Sasuke like girl. I might use the original name for my Sasuke x sakura girl for lack of any other idea. But it's better now that we are in the future now because there is a canon character with that name Hana Uchiha.
As for the older sibling she will have Lightning Techniques at least to be make her different. May be different release variations on canon ones?
Not to sound rude? The jutsu I call Rasenchidori creates a Chidori then manipulates in a a Rasengan like shape. She'd probably no both Chidori and Rasengan first. I almost said He'd instead of She'd.

The best thing to do would be to keep the new areas needed for plot and move the others to a reserve forum so we can recycle them when and if the need arises.

Sounds cool, advancing from genin seems more appealing to me personally. Yea, we could always vary the jutsus and elements.

Hmm, Kaguya being reincarnated would be interesting. I'm sure there's some sort of logic behind Indra and Ashura's reincarnation that may not extend to Kaguya but truthfully I can't tell with all that's being going on in the manga. If its released in the future then we can just bypass that reveal.

Ah, sure. I want to help as much as I can, I like your ideas smile

Um, but isn't rasenchidori a legit combo of Rasengan and Chidori? But I get your point. Sasuke and Kakashi have already shown shape manipulation with Chidori as blades. Would be cool if we could get stuff like rasenshuriken with chidori.  

laced In shadows
Vice Captain

Bashful Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:07 am
sakimidare
Akemi Mercuraki

The best thing to do would be to keep the new areas needed for plot and move the others to a reserve forum so we can recycle them when and if the need arises.

Sounds cool, advancing from genin seems more appealing to me personally. Yea, we could always vary the jutsus and elements.

Hmm, Kaguya being reincarnated would be interesting. I'm sure there's some sort of logic behind Indra and Ashura's reincarnation that may not extend to Kaguya but truthfully I can't tell with all that's being going on in the manga. If its released in the future then we can just bypass that reveal.

Ah, sure. I want to help as much as I can, I like your ideas smile

Um, but isn't rasenchidori a legit combo of Rasengan and Chidori? But I get your point. Sasuke and Kakashi have already shown shape manipulation with Chidori as blades. Would be cool if we could get stuff like rasenshuriken with chidori.
Well I had Yonton Rasengan before it was done in Sage Mode in canon. I was thinking at several twists of which we should probably continue after words. Not all of them work together, but there just alternative options the last one will just be to help not make the old sister too powerful while still using all the new power ideas I have for her. I was thinking that the Kaguya reincarnation could have a mysterious growth on her head that reveals it's self as Kaguya style Sharingan third eye eventually which means her normal eyes would be RInnegans, so she would probably awaken sharingan first to be fair. I can see her being bullied for her third eye and no one would probably know what it was before it awakened. I doubt it would open up and be eye ish until then. Not canon if that's what you mean.

Your first job as staff is to post our conversation. The recent one on the plot discussion thread. I will go promote you now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:14 am
Akemi Mercuraki

Your first job as staff is to post our conversation. The recent one on the plot discussion thread. I will go promote you now.

Okay, I'm sorry that I sound stupid but...where is the plot discussion thread? Is it under some other name?
And, should I post the whole conversation or narrow it down to its gist and summarise the points?  

laced In shadows
Vice Captain

Bashful Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:32 am
sakimidare
Akemi Mercuraki

Okay, I'm sorry that I sound stupid but...where is the plot discussion thread? Is it under some other name?
And, should I post the whole conversation or narrow it down to its gist and summarise the points?

It's in the Top SecretMilitary base subforum which you can access only if your staff.
Edit: All of it of course. I suggest you directly copy and paste not even going to bother doing edits. It's too risky.  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff