Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:55 am
Hello. Today is Resort Living Week on Wheel of Fortune.

I updated the Roles section too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:13 pm
Good Afternoon, everyone. what's new?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:47 am
Happy Palm Sunday.

Here’s a spring fact:
The Symphony that Beethoven wrote, being Symphony No. 6, called The Pastoral Symphony has a nice countryside tone. So in Fantasia, it was illustrated with a Mythology Setting. Within Mount Olympus, home of the Greek Gods such as Zeus, Vulcan, Iris, Apollo & Diana, just to name a few.

Another Spring music tone is one that we all know, Dance of the Hours. Which, in Fantasia, shows the hours of the day in a Great Hall with its garden beyond. Starting with the very Early Morning of Dawn & ending the Grand Finale with the Late Evening.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:07 pm
Tomorrow, I should return from my week trip. Just about the bright side unfortunately.
Needless to say, my 3 day week trip did not go well at all.

I will let you know know when I will be away on the next trip in the ooc’s if you will be away section, hopefully better than this one.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:21 pm
schnibbles

Afternoon and hello. I was just checking on the RP Guild's Gallery.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I looked for some theme song ideas for my OCs that I could use.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:20 pm
Well, even though this Easter 2021 was quiet, it was it bit unusual on my end.
Other than that, it was a Good Easter.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Live Long and Prosper  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:12 am
One thing to note I forgot to mention is that in the Mermaid Princess RP Guild, Elsa & Anna's parents are not dead but are Alive instead, as in away from Arendelle, more on that later.

But until then, the Roles of Elsa & Anna's Parents will be Locked until they're Unlocked in the Roles section until they return to Arendelle after a leave of absence in the IC, but they will appear in the OOC's PSAs sections.

I was going to tell you all about this important detail about Young Princesses Elsa & Anna earlier but it slipped my mind & forgot about it. It happens to all of us.
My apologies for the inconvenience about forgetting to mention this & I just thought I wanted everyone to know about this. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

I just want Slick Romance to know if this is okay with her first when she returns from her hiatus.

As for more detail on the Trials & Tribulations, the 3 words that best describe this term in my own words are as follows and I quote:
"To Live, To Learn, To Find Love".  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:41 am
Other than that, how is everyone?

Tonight is College Spring Break Week on Wheel of Fortune.

Iris Nightfire

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:30 pm
Hello. How is everyone.

Here's what's new:
I got Star Trek 5 on DVD in the mail today which means I have all 6 Original Cut versions of the Star Trek Classic Era Movies, so I'll be doing a Star Trek Classic Era Original Movie Marathon.

I started my plans to retire the PSP, PS Vita & PS3 on my end so they can be Formatted, Reset and Traded In that way they can be dismantled and put in drydock since the PSP, PS3 & PS Vita's Storefronts are shutting down their servers this Summer.

Update: I've reset & formatted the Vita & PSP, so that's 2 down, one to go  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:46 am
*tired* Hello, everyone. emotion_zzz

Sorry if I'm feeling really tired but I got up at 4AM in the Morning so I can get an Early Start to complete Formatting the PS3 being the Reset. However, doing a Full Format if a someone plans to sell off the PS3 after deactivating & deleting the PSN information stored on the PS3, takes almost the entire day. But in my case, 19 Hours.

During this time, do NOT turn off the PS3 while its doing this last step of the Formatting but you can turn the TV off so that the screen will not burn in.

You may also need to delete the PSN Information on the Vita & PSP too after deactivating them before the Reset and during the Format if someone plans to sell them off too.

However, since the PSN Storefronts on the PSP, Vita & PS3 are closing down their servers, I put in a lot of Mileage with those 3 which means both April 10 & April 11 are the last days of the PS3, PSP & Vita, since those 3 will be retired after being Formatted.

After the Format is done, I also not be on Tomorrow Morning either since I will be busy that day Come to think of it, I'll be busy this week too. Hopefully, by next week, things may settle down and I can try to get back on track.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:37 am
Aqua the Wayfinder

Happy Birthday, Aqua!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:01 am
Hi, everyone.

I'm currently busy finishing up some formatting on the old consoles: PS2, PS3, PSP & Vita.

Once the PS2, PS3, PSP & Vita are formatted on my end and I traded them in, they'll be decommissioned, retired, dismantled and put in drydock.

So, this is the Final Day of the PS2, PS3, PSP & Vita on my end. Those 4 and its psychical games and its accessories will soon fall under the care of another. Hopefully, a Retro and Old School Gamer will continue the games that was begun and journey to all the undiscovered countries. Boldly going where no one has gone before.

PlayStation 2
(2000-2016)

PlayStation 3
(2006-2021)

PlayStation Portable
(2005-2021)

PlayStation Vita
(2011-2021)

My final words to the PS2, PS3, PSP & PS Vita is the Best of Luck and a Fond Farewell... Live Long & Prosper  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:14 am
Hello and afternoon. I just formatted the GameCube as well. So that's 8 Consoles formatted now. So this is the Final Day for the GameCube, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance & DS Lite.

GameCube
(2001-2007)

DS Lite
(2006-2014)

Game Boy Color
(1998-2003)

Game Boy Advance (2 1st Generations)
(2001-2010)

Update: I was able to Format my Hamtaro Ham-Ham Games GBA Game, Now I can trade in the Game Boy Advance SP. That's a total of 9 Consoles.

Game Boy Advance SP
(2003-2010)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:12 pm
Hello. How is everyone. I just got back from Trading In the Formatted PS2, PS3, GameCube, PS Vita, PSP, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite & Game Boy Advance SP.

Now I just Formatted the Xbox 360 after looking at some YT. Last but not least is the Wii. So that's 11 down and one to go.

Xbox 360
(2005-2016)  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:11 pm
I just formatted the Wii today. It was a long format considering all the Miis on there and SD Card Games & Saves that was on there.

Wii
(2006-2019)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games