Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:32 am
Wolfe stared at Joey and Rester. "Uhhh someone tell me please what is going on?!?!" Wolfe Demanded.
Wolfe pulled out her cutlass "I don't want to have to force it out of ye!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:52 am
vincent began to lead vash to the class ok heres your class mine is next to yours if u need me meet me by the door after your class ends so i can take u to your next class  

vampire_guardian116

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:51 pm
(Note to Wolfe: Lol, Rester is dead. He is invisible.)

Rester looked at Joey and shook his head, then ran after him. "Look, I know you'll ignore everything i say, but, back in my planet, it didn't matter if you were invisible. No one cared if you were pushed around and treated like dirt, even if it was your parents. Me, I didn't care ablout that stuff. I'd sit in a corner and fold my arms when a war's going around me. It's the point, thats what makes me mad. SO say what you like, that I don't care about Kumi, or even I want her dead. But you don't understand me, as much as you THINK I don't understand her. You may think in your head now, 'what a jerk, after all KUmi has done for him, he just laughs at her.' but believe you and me, I've ebeen throuh the gateways of hell more times than Kumi's lifted a gun. And why, would you ask, that I partake in such a dangerous hobby of searching the depths of the underworld, moving along and risking more than just your life. Why?" he pulled out a bottle of purple elixir. "This is why. The last trace of my existence, all of it, lasts here in this vial. I've searched everywhere you could imagine, but one mystery still remains unraveled. Who am I? You think if you hacked your face off, sent to hell, mended a dragonite eye, then sent to another world, you'd be puzzled. But when I saw throgh that dragonite eye, for the first time, I actually knew what was to happen. So, I guess you could say I knew she was going to die all along, and never told you, and thats the truth. I don't wish to reason you any firther, but I'm just trying to say that, yes, she will sacrifice herself, no, her sacrifice will not be in vain, yes, she does care for people, anbd if you say I don't care, thats fine with me. My sacrifice was in total lost, as my home blew up into shards, everyone, but she, Kumi, what will happen to her will be extrordinary. For you see, Joey, I am all but a lost spririt now, my body was awaiting me in the depthss of the underworld for centuries. And with the final mystery unraveled, I bid you farewell, as my time on the solid face of the ground is up. By tomorrow, I won't be here anymore. So..." Rester smiled a bit. "Consider what I have said, and be careful! Farewell, my friend. Farewell!!!!" He uttered these last words as he disappeared completely, and left no trace of him, but he gave his visal of elixir to Joey, and then became transparent to all eyes. "USe this carefully. And once again, fareweel my friend!!!!!"

((Wow, that was long.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:57 pm
"ok" vash said to vincent as he walked into his class and sat by a spiky haired boy with a red tattoo across his neck

"hey, you mind if i sit here?"

"go ahead unless ur gay"said the boy laughing

"So whats ur name?" asked vash " mines kial, whats yours?" asked kial
"mines vash good to see someone else that has a tattoo as vash showed his 'X' on his neck  

!i!vash!i!

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:59 am
"He really is an idiot, isn't he?" Joey asked, knowing that Ray was there "he didn't even noticed...Kumi was long dead before...it would've been noticable to him...but I guess not...we should've told him her real name: Yumi Mizuki and what she really is...she is human but a youkai but he doesn't know about the project...the project that Kumi had to die and accept tramendous pain and has to live again...he doesn't even know it was a bit of his fault why she ran away..." he said putting his hand into his pockets "he doesn't even know about a lot of stuff about Kumi and the fact why she's reincarnated...ooh boy...I bet she'd kill me for that... Joey said, looking up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:12 am
vincent began to copy notes from the board "this is gonna be a long day" he thought to himself  

vampire_guardian116

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:24 pm
They both saw Ryu staring at the ground where Kumi ran away "Hey Ryu!" Joey called him out, Ryuglanced at him "oh...hey!" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:13 pm
Name: Captain Somebody- just call me somebody
Side: (Good, Evil or None O.O)good
Race: Demon
Weapons: (max. is 5 weapons)my darkstaff and my dark magic, horns, wings, tail
Courses: (max. 10 courses) dark magic, illusion, slaying, martial arts, technology,summoning, idk what else i should do?
Appearance: 5'7, blue hair, blue eyes, skinnyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: outgoing/ friendly(but only to people he knows), doesnt care what people think about him, humorous, ect.
Bio: had homeplanet Azera destroyed and is now the captain of the ship the Flight Demon. with his crew he flew off from Azera(yes we are now in a time period that ships can fly threw space and the sky) and is being a total pirate.
Dorm: 7  

SomebodyAdre

SomebodyAdre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:38 pm
*flys around cheking school out*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:20 am
so wat is ur fav. music?, mines metal" said kial before the teacher walked in "quite, kial" said the teacher..."ok students we have a new kid with us his name is vash he will tell u about him self and his powers"

"ok.." said vash grimly as he stood in front of the class
"ok well im a secret project that went wrong...most of my memory is gone but....well thats all i want to say about my past...i have the power of black fire" said vash as his arms went entirely into a blackish fire, then he snapped his fingers and his swords appeared "o and dont get me mad ill turn like this" said vash as he started to grrrrrrr..... then he lifted 2 feet into the air with his hair floating his eyes yellow with dark blue centers
" and well i got telekenisis" said vash as he lifted a book off the shelf on the other side of the room and brought it towards himself then set it back

"ok thank you vash plz sit down...ok every body were going to watch a video to show u different teknicks to bend ur elements" said the teacher tapping a remote  

!i!vash!i!

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:38 am
Rester reappeared at the bottom of the core of the earth. "Why, thank you, Joey dear, for giving me that last bit of helpful info. Now lets see what the future beholds......." He looked into his eye and saw destruction. "Ohhhh.... cant let that happen again, can i? well, then, lets just see what I can do about it." He grabbed something off a shelf he just transported there. "Hmmm... death, no..... poison? Forget it... not fire.... what do I have..... ah.... yes..... transformation. What will I use this for again..... oh yeah." He drank every last glop of the stuff and awaited transformation. "I must apoligize, Joey, if you find this rathjer sneaky and devilish, yet repulsive and sick, but I only have a few more precious days in life. So, I have to make the best of them, and... wait.... its kicking in now..... hmmm........ yes, yes, very well."

Tact later, was trying to remember something about Rester. "WHat was it? It was that he had this apothecary of some sort, creating what???!! This outlawed potion of some sort that could do what? Ahhh, I wish I had payed more attention to potions! Lets see..... it was... nononononon.... uhh... oh yeah! wait... not that either...." he bumped into Joey. "Oh sorry Joey. Now... it might be.... no, no way...." he walked away with his hand to his chin.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:58 pm
Kumi was actually on top of a hill looking down on them with her red wings wide open 'I won't be back sooner or later...but I will send this to you guys...' she thought, as the strong wind blew Kumi let go of a letter that was actually for her friends, it flew down to the acadamy "see you soon..." she said  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:03 am
vincent then asked to go to the rest room and decided to dich his next class he walked out side of the school and saw somebody he looked at his and yelled "who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:49 am
vampire_guardian116
vincent then asked to go to the rest room and decided to dich his next class he walked out side of the school and saw somebody he looked at his and yelled "who are you?"
*kept flying but then in front of vampire dark writing appeared that said Somebody the demon*  

SomebodyAdre

SomebodyAdre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:05 pm
oh s**t late for my first class* flys as fast as he can to 1st period dark magic*  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games